Author Topic: Is me wanting America the United States to remain majority white make me a racis  (Read 8467 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Is me wanting America the United States to remain majority white make me a racist or a neo nazi white supremacist ?

Buchanan says while he did not oppose all aims of the Civil Rights Movement, he deplored what he saw as its increasingly left-wing orientation. Buchanan expresses preference for the social and cultural views of most of Black America prior to the baby boom generation. In his 2001 book Death of the West Buchanan shows a more positive opinion of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but assails African-Americans who do not consider themselves part of American culture.

In his 2006 book State of Emergency, Buchanan writes having the federal government repeal the Jim Crow laws were the right decisions,: Buchanan[page needed] but racial quotas and busing were and are a bad idea. He maintains Richard Nixon's Southern Strategy was a good idea, and dedicates an entire chapter called "The Suicide of the G.O.P." to his view the Republican Party's new strategy of courting minority votes at the expense of its traditional base will spell doom.

State of Emergency also details his take on the importance of race, statistics dealing with race, crime and education, and America's history concerning race. In the book, Buchanan praises the anti-immigration positions of black leaders like Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, his favorite black American leader,[20] and W. E. B. Du Bois. He has especially praised Washington's pleas with industrialists to hire blacks instead of immigrants. He attacks modern day African-American leaders (along with contemporary union and business leaders) for not taking the same position.

Buchanan's book The Death of the West deplores the decline in non-Hispanic whites and argues no nations have held together without an ethnic majority[28][page needed]. Buchanan believes if immigration and birth rate trends continue, young Americans (in that case the Millennial Generation) will spend their golden years in a "third world America", which will reduce the nation to a conglomeration of peoples with nothing in common. He believes this can be credited to the 1965 Immigration Act and the cultural revolution of the 1960s. He notes past immigration was European, while 90 percent of new legal immigrants are Asian, African, and Latin American and they are not "melting and reforming."[29]

In State of Emergency, he writes:

Any man or any woman, of any color or creed, can be a good American. We know that from our history. But when it comes to the ability to assimilate into a nation like the United States, all nationalities, creeds, and cultures are not equal. To say that is ideology speaking, not judgment born out of experience.

During an interview promoting the book, Buchanan said he did not prefer only white immigrants, yet lamented changes in demographics of the United States.

I'd like the country I grew up in. It was a good country. I lived in Washington, D.C., – 400,000 black folks, 400,000 white folks, in a country 89 or 90 percent white. I like that country.

Asked if he believed the country should try to keep such ratio, he replied:

No, no. What I believe is that people should not deliberately alter the character and composition of the country without consulting the American people. If you adopt two children, Alan, you're going to go in and you're going to decide who comes. Who should decide who comes and who doesn't? First, illegals should not come. Secondarily, the American people should be consulted about how many immigrants come, what are the criteria. — And we haven't been consulted.

Buchanan once heard Martin Luther King, Jr. speak at a Baptist church in north St. Louis in 1962.[35] He claims King accused the 1964 Goldwater presidential campaign of "dangerous signs of Hitlerism."[36] He opposed making King's birthday a national holiday. Buchanan urged Nixon not to visit King's widow Coretta Scott King in 1969, because:

It would outrage many, many people who believe Dr. King was a fraud and a demagogue, and perhaps worse. ...It does not seem to be in the interests of national unity for the president to lend his national prestige to the argument that this divisive figure is a modern saint.

Despite his anti-Communism, he now opposes sanctions on Cuba[45] and criticized proposed sanctions on North Korea.[46] Buchanan also opposed economic sanctions against South Africa during apartheid (see South Africa, below).

Buchanan argues that the United States' ability to control its own affairs is under siege due to free trade ideology, globalism, globalization and other issues, discussed below. He once remarked, "we love the old republic, and when we hear phrases like 'new world order,' we release the safety catches on our revolvers."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Pat_Buchanan

2000 - Pat Buchanan's definition of the New World Order

Pat Buchanan attacks globalism as a conspiracy of "elites" callously indifferent to the wages and living standards of working families

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/issues/98jul/buchanan.htm

"Global elites view the White Western world as the main obstacle standing in the way of a future world government. Multiculturalism is a tool used by such elites to dismantle White Western civilization."
Pat Buchanan (from a 2004 speech given in Falls Church, VA)

She has criticized former president George W. Bush's immigration proposals, saying they led to "amnesty". In one column, she claims that the current immigration system is set up to purposely reduce the percentage of whites in the population. In it, she said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

The society opposed aspects of the 1960s civil rights movement because it claimed the movement had communists in important positions
. In the latter half of 1965, the JBS produced a flyer titled “What’s Wrong With Civil Rights?,” which was used as a newspaper advertisement.[11][12] In the piece, one of the answers was: “For the civil rights movement in the United States, with all of its growing agitation and riots and bitterness, and insidious steps towards the appearance of a civil war, has not been infiltrated by the Communists, as you now frequently hear.

The society opposes "one world government", and has an immigration reduction view on immigration reform. It opposes the United Nations, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA), and other free trade agreements. They argue the U.S. Constitution has been devalued to favor of political and economic globalization, and that such alleged trend is not accidental. It

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

Savage has summarized his political philosophy in three words: borders, language, and culture. Some, including Savage himself, have characterized his views as conservative nationalism,[8] while critics have characterized them as "fostering extremism or hatred."[9] He outspokenly opposes illegal immigration to the United States, supports the English-only movement and argues that liberalism and progressivism are degrading American culture. Although his radio delivery is usually characterized as confrontational and politically themed, some of his show involves ruminating on topics such as medicine, nutrition, music, literature, history, theology, philosophy, sports, culture, and personal anecdotes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage

Do you realize Pat Buchanan is an admirer of Hitler? And you support a man like him? You sir are sick in the head. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
any goals set to be aimed at keeping America as predominantly White, comes with multifold problems. You cant have Conservative Christian speakers/advocates talk about withholding White representations in American Institutions. Cause the same American Christian institutions have been feeding the multi-ethnic evangelists around the World, and giving rise to the idea that Jesus sees his followers as equal in his eyes, irrespective of race or ethnicity.

Of course people are equal before G-d. G-d is perfect, human beings are imperfect. Christianity teaches that what Jesus did for humanity was not limited to one race. The founders of Christianity were not white people, even though it was a very big part of why Europe saw it's best times.

Wanting a majority white country is not the same as white supremacism. It's about wanting monoculturalism instead of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is a way to cause strife within a society. Different types of people have different lifeways inherent to who they are (I think culture emerges from a people, much of it is not learned but inherent) and if you try to blend all these people into one society there will be inevetible conflict.

The only option is to follow the ideology of JTF, for advocating a state which supports the righteous cause, irrespective of race, creed and Religion too if that does not come in the way of upholding American culture & heritage.

If we got rid of most of the criminals in our society then we'd have a much lower population of nonwhites proportionally by default. Just look at what the prisons are filled with for the most part.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I think Fag's boyfriend found the JTF Forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Fag Buchanus would be happy to see America destroyed by turd worlders and schvartzes so long as they hate Jews. Look at this Nazi closet homosexual's alliances with Lenora Fulani and Ezola Foster. In this way he is exactly the same as the Nazis of Europe and the Pedofronters.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
America is majority white by definition. America will always be majority white. But America's borders will continue to change as they have been since 1965...
Where have the borders changed? Breached possibly but nothing has actually changed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Ok now I see why this Nazi scum was banned. Here are some things he wrote on the forum and then removed:

Jews and Zionists are the real Nazis Fascists and Racists in my opinion. I believe that the Holocaust is a myth. I ddid convert to Islam to tell you I am a Muslim and Islam tells the truth about you Jews. I hate Jews Judaism and Zionism. Free Palestine. Israel has no right to exist. Israel is Fascist. Please see these links below for the truth about the Jews. Palestine is Muslim Land. Palestine is Arab Land. Palestine is Palestinian Land. Yousef Khattab used to be a Jew and he became a Muslim he saw the truth of Islam and the Evil the Racism and the Hate of Judaism.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
בס''ד

Ok now I see why this Nazi scum was banned. Here are some things he wrote on the forum and then removed:

Good riddance to that Islam-loving piece of excrement. For those who missed the topic he started but then deleted last night...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What he posted in the Jewish section was very suspicious.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Could this be the return of Hyperion?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:25:24 PM by Khan Krum »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Could this be the return of Hyperion?
yes it could be!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
You stupid muslims and anti Israel people! You need to wake up, G-d has put you against us! You either join us or die a slow painful death, you won’t get your 72 virgins like the pedophile Mohammed said! Allah is fake! All the land of the middle east belongs to Israel! Muslims have no keep on this earth, your prophet worshiped Satan! There is no land for Muslims, Islam is bull crud!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've noticed that muslims have rather repetitive, canned and robotic sounding messages. A special section should be considered for the hyperon types deemed to be psychotic. In this section, canned posts and angry responses would be posted by robots every day, except the text is kept from google's crawlers, and these muslims could debate computers to their poisoned hearts' content.

If nothing else, it would be hilarious to watch them tirelessly debate against a computer expressing the same mental activity as them. Copy, paste.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Of course people are equal before G-d. G-d is perfect, human beings are imperfect. Christianity teaches that what Jesus did for humanity was not limited to one race. The founders of Christianity were not white people, even though it was a very big part of why Europe saw it's best times.

Wanting a majority white country is not the same as white supremacism. It's about wanting monoculturalism instead of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is a way to cause strife within a society. Different types of people have different lifeways inherent to who they are (I think culture emerges from a people, much of it is not learned but inherent) and if you try to blend all these people into one society there will be inevetible conflict.

If we got rid of most of the criminals in our society then we'd have a much lower population of nonwhites proportionally by default. Just look at what the prisons are filled with for the most part.
Rubystars that is exactly what i meant, one cannot go around claiming everybody is equal, and then preach about setting priority based on race.

I know about some Latin Americans who are devout Christians, do odd jobs, but feel they completely belong to America cause they respect its culture and heritage, But strange thing... he believes that he has a say in the progress and industrialization of USA just because he feels he honors the American culture. At the same time there are Atheist Chinese who are highly educated and intelligent, may not have anything to do with American culture, yet they play major role in the development of a more Scientific and modern American society.

Chinese and Indians account for more than 50% for students applying for graduate studies in USA.

Consider a case, When a conservative Christians becomes critical, goes to hospital.. he is saved by the equipments which were brainchild of a Chinese or Japanese person.... I am sure its just not the Jesus miracle that will save his life, but technological contributions made by other ethnic American citizen.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Of course people are equal before G-d.

Quote from: HinduZionist
One cannot go around claiming everybody is equal, and then preach about setting priority based on race.

I must respectfully disagree with both of these statements. Everyone is definitely not equal before God. And even if they were equal before God, that is no reason why they must also be equal in the eyes of each person.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I must respectfully disagree with both of these statements. Everyone is definitely not equal before G-d. And even if they were equal before G-d, that is no reason why they must also be equal in the eyes of each person.

This is certainly debatable from a Jewish perspective. The very idea of man being created in the image of G-d is so that we respect all humanity. G-d did not create anything in this world for no purpose, or for purely evil purposes. Thus it is learned that everything G-d created was created for the ultimate good in this world.

But this is digressing to a theological discussion. If you would like we could discuss the idea of man being created in G-ds image in the Jewish section.

I will try to understand where you are coming from though. Indeed everyone is judged by what they do, and their desires. Everyone has freewill to act in the way their soul desires. Thus some of us do more good while others do more evil. So we are not equal at this time, but we all have the potential for good and the potential for evil. We must make the distinction to know what is good and evil, so that we can make the correct choices in this life.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rubystars that is exactly what i meant, one cannot go around claiming everybody is equal, and then preach about setting priority based on race.

I know about some Latin Americans who are devout Christians, do odd jobs, but feel they completely belong to America cause they respect its culture and heritage, But strange thing... he believes that he has a say in the progress and industrialization of USA just because he feels he honors the American culture. At the same time there are Atheist Chinese who are highly educated and intelligent, may not have anything to do with American culture, yet they play major role in the development of a more Scientific and modern American society.

Chinese and Indians account for more than 50% for students applying for graduate studies in USA.
Consider a case, When a conservative Christians becomes critical, goes to hospital.. he is saved by the equipments which were brainchild of a Chinese or Japanese person.... I am sure its just not the Jesus miracle that will save his life, but technological contributions made by other ethnic American citizen.

It is true that many of the Latin people coming here to America do odd jobs because many come here illegally and can't take advantage of the medical education system like people from China and India do... For the most part they care even less for the American culture than people from China or India do... People coming from China, India and Japan come here to be educated or work in the U.S.A medical field because there is money to be made in it... For the most part they are better educated than people from Latin America so they have a better start... As far as life saving technologies coming from China and India and Japan you have to be kidding... 99% of what China produces got its start right here in the U.S.A... China buys or steals its technology... They are cheap producers of substandard garbage... Japan got its start much the same way... American companies looking for cheap labor producing electronics off shore... 
Yes possibly, but they were educated and here in America and should consider themselves American doctors... For the record most American's don't go to the hospital expecting Jesus miracles to save their life... If they were expecting that they would stay  home and wait for it in the comfort of their easy chair :laugh:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is certainly debatable from a Jewish perspective. The very idea of man being created in the image of G-d is so that we respect all humanity. G-d did not create anything in this world for no purpose, or for purely evil purposes. Thus it is learned that everything G-d created was created for the ultimate good in this world.

But this is digressing to a theological discussion. If you would like we could discuss the idea of man being created in G-ds image in the Jewish section.

I will try to understand where you are coming from though. Indeed everyone is judged by what they do, and their desires. Everyone has freewill to act in the way their soul desires. Thus some of us do more good while others do more evil. So we are not equal at this time, but we all have the potential for good and the potential for evil. We must make the distinction to know what is good and evil, so that we can make the correct choices in this life.

I'll follow if we switch sections, but I believe we start as equal before G-d. But "how equal we are" (very Orwellian term, I know) is defined through judgement, and that is judging someone's righteousness. Everyone deserves human rights and respect, but if in everyone's eyes everyone was equal, jobs that create prestige would not be on demand.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
It is true that many of the Latin people coming here to America do odd jobs because many come here illegally and can't take advantage of the medical education system like people from China and India do... For the most part they care even less for the American culture than people from China or India do... People coming from China, India and Japan come here to be educated or work in the U.S.A medical field because there is money to be made in it... For the most part they are better educated than people from Latin America so they have a better start... As far as life saving technologies coming from China and India and Japan you have to be kidding... 99% of what China produces got its start right here in the U.S.A... China buys or steals its technology... They are cheap producers of substandard garbage... Japan got its start much the same way... American companies looking for cheap labor producing electronics off shore...  Yes possibly, but they were educated and here in America and should consider themselves American doctors... For the record most American's don't go to the hospital expecting Jesus miracles to save their life... If they were expecting that they would stay  home and wait for it in the comfort of their easy chair :laugh:
American companies looking for cheap labor in China or India is just one side of a Coin. There are many Indian companies on American soil, giving jobs to Americans as well. Although i dont know about what Chinese people steal or produce cheap quality stuff. But i can comment for those Indians  who came to America to innovate, like Father of Pentium chip Mr. Vinod Dham, who came to America with just 8$ in his pocket. His determination and intellect has helped establish big ventures which help Americans too. Same story with the co-founder of Hotmail.

It is very easy to rabble rouse about how Indians or Chinese take away job, cause they work on low wages. But dont forget according to many surveys its established that Indians American or Jewish Americans earn much more than average Americans do.

American culture is also about, respecting hard working individuals and give them a scope to harness their talent, isnt it?

Even though Chinese/Indians come to US to earn more, they face lot of upheaval hardships, take huge amount of loans in their home country to case their dreams in USA. And i am happy that America has such ethos which respects and honors such people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
We are equal like apples are equal to oranges which are equal to strawberries and bananas and pineapples and kumquats. 

Some fruits mix well together, some don't fit in.  Some fruits taste better by themselves and others go better with certain fruits or all fruits.

Perhaps a certain ripeness will go well with other fruits, but would be awful to have if unripe.

Anyway, you make what want of this metaphor.  Going to go eat a fruit salad.

FYI, I banned the Nazi yesterday morning.  How did he post again last night?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

We can be equal in some ways but not in others. I think everyone is equal before G-d but that doesn't mean that everyone is equal in every way. Nature doesn't work that way. Some individuals are naturally born with greater potential to be intelligent for example, some individuals are born with greater potential to be a sports star, some individuals are born with greater organizational skills than others, etc. and this can also apply to groups of people. No two individuals are completely equal in all ways, and no two groups of people are completely equal in all ways either. I don't think G-d gives preference to one person over another though because of those kinds of traits.

I also think that society functions best when it has one dominant culture rather than multiculturalism. India has always, as far as I know, been very multicultural/diverse so this might not be something that would apply to India but for the United States, the USA would benefit by having one dominant culture, one dominant language, one dominant religion, etc. Traditionally American culture has been unique and its origins have been white and Christian (with some Jewish influence too).

I know about some Latin Americans who are devout Christians, do odd jobs, but feel they completely belong to America cause they respect its culture and heritage, But strange thing... he believes that he has a say in the progress and industrialization of USA just because he feels he honors the American culture.

We do  have some good Latino citizens. One problem with the massive immigration that's been going on with the illegal aliens and their anchor babies is that we're getting the lowest portion of their people migrating over the border. We're getting their criminals, their low wage workers, etc. We're not getting the upper crust of Mexican society sneaking across the border fence or swimming the Rio Grande and trekking through the desert. I also don't think it's good to have too large of a minority group that destablizes the dominant culture because this destabilizes the society.

At the same time there are Atheist Chinese who are highly educated and intelligent, may not have anything to do with American culture, yet they play major role in the development of a more Scientific and modern American society.

I'm ok with a certain amount of Asian immigration and you're right that Chinese, Indians, etc. do contribute good things to America, but I don't want America to lose its American character. If we can bring over intelligent good people then that's fine but I still want the USA to be majority white and majority Christian.

I believe that when people pray for healing that it's possible they will be healed by a miracle. I've experienced this personally. However I think the vast majority of the time, that G-d works through people to heal each other, such as using a skilled doctor or medical technology provided by other people to help the person. Either way prayer doesn't hurt, but I think G-d would want people to seek medical care too.

I don't have any problem with Chinese or Japanese people. I liked just about everyone I've met from those cultures. Neither are degenerate as a group like blacks are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Before long, many eastern and African nations will have a stronger Christian character than the United States, Rubystars...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Before long, many eastern and African nations will have a stronger Christian character than the United States, Rubystars...

You could be right about that! That's good for those countries, not so good for the USA though!

Someone once told me that at least the majority of the Mexican immigrants coming over the border follow something more benign like Catholicism and not something definitely destructive like Islam. I am grateful for that much anyway.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No, righteous people win.  Evil people lose
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You could be right about that! That's good for those countries, not so good for the USA though!

Someone once told me that at least the majority of the Mexican immigrants coming over the border follow something more benign like Catholicism and not something definitely destructive like Islam. I am grateful for that much anyway.
Yes but they are still crude third-worlders. They definitely take Aztlanism more seriously than they do their Catholicism.

Granted, over time Hispanics do assimilate more than Muslims and negroes, but illegals shouldn't be here period and even legal immigration is excessive.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
American companies looking for cheap labor in China or India is just one side of a Coin. There are many Indian companies on American soil, giving jobs to Americans as well. Although i dont know about what Chinese people steal or produce cheap quality stuff. But i can comment for those Indians  who came to America to innovate, like Father of Pentium chip Mr. Vinod Dham, who came to America with just 8$ in his pocket. His determination and intellect has helped establish big ventures which help Americans too. Same story with the co-founder of Hotmail.

It is very easy to rabble rouse about how Indians or Chinese take away job, cause they work on low wages. But dont forget according to many surveys its established that Indians American or Jewish Americans earn much more than average Americans do.

American culture is also about, respecting hard working individuals and give them a scope to harness their talent, isnt it?

Even though Chinese/Indians come to US to earn more, they face lot of upheaval hardships, take huge amount of loans in their home country to case their dreams in USA. And i am happy that America has such ethos which respects and honors such people.
All groups that came to the United States over the past 100 years or so have faced upheaval... At least today there is a social safety net that people can fall back on if they find themselves unable to put a roof over their head.... Back when my great grandfather came here in the 1880's it was either sink or swim.... People today are far more politically correct when it comes to immigrants.... People that immigrate here are not coming here for their health... The know they will get a far better deal for their efforts than they would have back in the old country... I am not rabble rousing about stolen jobs I am rabble rousing about the lack of respect many recent immigrants give the country that accepted them and gave them so much opportunity.