Author Topic: people should get TWO youtube accounts and rate each video TWICE  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I created another youtube account and I am logged in with Firefox for one account and Internet Explorer for the other account.  After I watch, rate and comment one video, I just switch browsers and do the same in the other browser.  It's really easy and it will boost our ratings and comments 2X!  I think we should all do this.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

Re: people should get TWO youtube accounts and rate each video TWICE
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »
Switching browsers doesn't change your IP, if they checked up on you the could find that you were using two accounts, you could use an IP redirect to stop them from doing so, vtunnel.com is a nice simple Ip redirect, make sure you have some kind of adbloc running though, or you'll get hundreds of ads all over your screen and possibly some viruses too...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: people should get TWO youtube accounts and rate each video TWICE
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »
Yeah but they have no means or will to find people with multiple accounts.  Also having multiple accounts isn't a violation of their terms of usage, is it? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris