Author Topic: Allen-T apologize  (Read 7407 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Allen - T apolegise
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 04:41:31 AM »
Allen-t blocked all 5 of my previous comments on his videos. Ironically, this was the video where he complains about being banned by JTF.

Allen-t has made his choice, Dexter.

It would probably make more sense not to promote his videos on the forum.
He challenged me to fight him on youtube  :laugh:
Your 13
I know, here what he said :

SamanthaTheCat  Dexter
Dexter,
Chaim knows where I live, don't be a pu$sy, come say it to my face.

I told he is a big hero and he answerd me
I have a son who is 14. You can come and he will kick your ass if you like.

i answerd him :
Wow, im so afreid of the baboon you have created with your disgusting organs

Allen-t is an evil man. Challenging a 13 year old kid to fight? Oh Wow. You do know his kids are Negroes right? He did state that his first wife was a Negro.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Allen-T apologize
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »
Maybe his wife looks like Halle berry the actress shes attractive or the american miss america who was booed in mexico shes attractive or beyonce the singer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 05:46:24 AM »
Maybe his wife looks like Halle berry the actress shes attractive or the american miss america who was booed in mexico shes attractive or beyonce the singer

Maybe, but I doubt it.  Anyways, all of them are half black or less. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

raiseyourfist

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 06:44:17 AM »
I for one DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT ALLAN AND WHAT HE BELIEVES BECAUSE IT IS LEADING US DOWN A ROAD WE DONT WANT TO GO.... THAT BEING SAID HE IS BANNED AND WONT BE PERMITED TO EVER JOIN JTF AGAIN.... ENOUGH SAID

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 07:13:44 AM »
I for one DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT ALLAN AND WHAT HE BELIEVES BECAUSE IT IS LEADING US DOWN A ROAD WE DONT WANT TO GO.... THAT BEING SAID HE IS BANNED AND WONT BE PERMITED TO EVER JOIN JTF AGAIN.... ENOUGH SAID

raiseyourfist, you have spoken true words of wisdom.

Let's get over this already. It really isn't such a big deal.

I have locked several threads already. I am not locking this one because I don't want to overdo it.

I know that the Allen affair is much more important than such minor issues as terrorist Iran building nuclear bombs, trillions of petrodollars fueling Islamic terror, our insane addiction to oil, the leaders of little Israel planning a program of national suicide, the Third World invasion of America and Europe, and other side issues that pale in comparison to the great issue of our generation, which is Allen.

We went through the same thing for several days over Fruit's departure from the forum. The Allen chronicles will die down just as the Fruit chronicles did. But why waste even a few precious days?