Author Topic: Allen-T apologize  (Read 7409 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Allen-T apologize
« on: July 02, 2007, 12:18:03 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RzPpDDM_McA
something between 5-7 minute .
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 02:37:28 PM by jeffguy »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Allen - T apolegise
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »
Allen-t blocked all 5 of my previous comments on his videos. Ironically, this was the video where he complains about being banned by JTF.

Allen-t has made his choice, Dexter.

It would probably make more sense not to promote his videos on the forum.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
Allen-t blocked all 5 of my previous comments on his videos. Ironically, this was the video where he complains about being banned by JTF.

He challenged me to fight him on youtube  :laugh:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 04:38:07 AM by cosmokramer »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 12:53:42 PM »
I just cant trust him again he put his ego infront of the needs of the movement
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »

Start to add everything up:
He says he has a devine mission to proselytise; he claims everybody except him has their theology wrong and claims to be a decsendant of Joan of Ark......................I reckon he'll start claiming to be a prophet shortly.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 01:04:24 PM »

Start to add everything up:
He says he has a devine mission to proselytise; he claims everybody except him has their theology wrong and claims to be a decsendant of Joan of Ark......................I reckon he'll start claiming to be a prophet shortly.

So awful that it turned like this to be honest we need a movement to now move forward and I think it is time.  Now I don't know what he wants to do.  But I want to move forward with JTF and start building nation wide and world wide so we can be doing what is really needed to be done.  If Allen some how reads this.  You disappointed me brother it was wrong what you did very wrong.  Maybe one day I can forgive but what you did putting this entire movement for an entire week on a rocky road like this was bad.  Everyone welcomed you with open arms and now another Christian is talking to you.  Both sides are in a fight of their lives cause we got a third party that wants to make sure we are all dead.  Islam and the other disgusting filth out there that wants to destroy everything.  So I think it is time we start patching up these holes and lets become that Army of 1 to wake up America, Israel and the West.   As Chaim once said, This is just one Wolf's opinion.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 01:05:03 PM »

Your 13
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 01:15:52 PM »

Your 13
I know, here what he said :

SamanthaTheCat  Dexter
Dexter,
Chaim knows where I live, don't be a pu$sy, come say it to my face.

I told he is a big hero and he answerd me
I have a son who is 14. You can come and he will kick your ass if you like.

i answerd him :
Wow, im so afreid of the baboon you have created with your disgusting organs

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 04:40:25 AM by cosmokramer »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 01:16:35 PM »
He threatened a thirteen year old to a fight??  :o  He has the ugliest meltdowns of anyone I've seen here so far.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
It appears so :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »
He's a few matzot shot of a sedur , that's for sure.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 01:35:24 PM »
I been hearing the audio of Ask JTF and Allen makes me sick cause I guess he didn't realize I am CATHOLIC.  Just one on his list is destine for hell cause I don't believe whatever twisted beliefs he has.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 01:38:22 PM »
Reveling through Revelation  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, maybe he wasn't proselytizing before but NOW he is definitely proselytizing.  He's going to put on a show to convince (obviously) the Jews of JTF that they need Jesus.  Why doesn't he just quit already?  We already told him multiple times, Chaim addressed it at length on Ask JTF that JTF does not want proselytizing Christians around here!  Yet he still wants to stick around to do so.  Please people, DON'T watch the videos he posts in the future, we're just encouraging him.  If we ignore him, he'll go away.

Allen-T seems like a big man threatening young boys on the internet.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 01:42:03 PM »
Reveling through Revelation  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, maybe he wasn't proselytizing before but NOW he is definitely proselytizing.  He's going to put on a show to convince (obviously) the Jews of JTF that they need Jesus.  Why doesn't he just quit already?  We already told him multiple times, Chaim addressed it at length on Ask JTF that JTF does not want proselytizing Christians around here!  Yet he still wants to stick around to do so.  Please people, DON'T watch the videos he posts in the future, we're just encouraging him.  If we ignore him, he'll go away.

Allen-T seems like a big man threatening young boys on the internet.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

He is making threats to a young boy?  That is not very Christianly.  Allen is an embarrasement to himself not to Christianity.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 02:54:25 PM »
I been hearing the audio of Ask JTF and Allen makes me sick cause I guess he didn't realize I am CATHOLIC.  Just one on his list is destine for hell cause I don't believe whatever twisted beliefs he has.

I have to tell you that I  think that you have been the most level-headed person on this forum throughout this whole Allen-t episode. Thanks MasterWolf1. I think that you more than any other poster kept this forum from tearing itself apart. Thank you for being so calm and collected when emotions were running wild.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Allen-T apologize
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 03:02:23 PM »
With the new videos that he is promising to be releasing, he will do a good service to JTF, unintentionally though.

Chaim was absolutely right about that. While many think the story with Allen will harm JTF, it in fact is working the other way. Look at the statistics. I have no doubt, this story contributed significantly.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »
SamanthaTheCat  Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dexter
If you think I am going to give you my address so you can plaster it all over YT forget it. Simply, Come near me, I will kill you without hesitation. Now, get a job

Allen the murderer  :D; superfagg.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 08:45:51 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 11:12:34 PM »

I have to tell you that I  think that you have been the most level-headed person on this forum throughout this whole Allen-t episode. Thanks MasterWolf1. I think that you more than any other poster kept this forum from tearing itself apart. Thank you for being so calm and collected when emotions were running wild.

Judeanoncapta, we have to be level headed.  If we let this idiot get to us it gives us stress.  It is time we take JTF to the next step I am still sending out emails by the 100s each day on videos MADE BY CHAIM AND NOT ALLEN.  Continue to promote the website and trying to put ideas to get us a mass movement.  We are here for a bigger reason then him.  We are a family that needs to be reunited and take care of what we are here for.   

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »
If you think I am going to give you my address so you can plaster it all over YT forget it. Simply, Come near me, I will kill you without hesitation. Now, get a job

did you make that picture Dexter? LMAO you are a good artist if you did.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 12:40:28 AM »

did you make that picture Dexter? LMAO you are a good artist if you did.
Yes I did it  :P

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 12:42:30 AM »
Amazing!  I wish I could do art like that!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 12:45:03 AM »
Amazing!  I wish I could do art like that!
I have only edited a picture with Photoshop, evryone can do it with enough practice .
Here is the original picture :

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 12:55:51 AM »
Ah.  I thought you drew the whole picture.

I use photoshop as well, and that would be easy to do.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 01:05:52 AM »
Ah.  I thought you drew the whole picture.

I use photoshop as well, and that would be easy to do.
lol, I wish I was thet talented .

- Friedrich Nietzsche