Author Topic: note to forum about my summer  (Read 3393 times)

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
note to forum about my summer
« on: July 02, 2007, 02:45:29 PM »
well this week physics 120 end's, its been a great class even thogh its hard. im probably gonna get a B-, and its been a lot of hard work. no gay mesages or teaching's at all, which is why i liked it.

im stillt rying to convense my parent's to let me aplie to another school, but so far they keep saying no. but maybe no other course's are gay.

tony

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: note to forum about my summer
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 02:56:16 PM »
That seems like a big maybe at your school tonycali.   :laugh: :laugh:  That's sad when the main reason you like a subject is because it's not gay. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline pbc

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »
 :laugh: ;D
Sorry, it's just that your message sounds like a southpark episode, in which anything can be gay;
trees, tv shows, computer games, you name it.
BTW, have fun studying physics, I mean, as fun as physics can get.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 04:43:48 PM »
well this week physics 120 end's, its been a great class even thogh its hard. im probably gonna get a B-, and its been a lot of hard work. no gay mesages or teaching's at all, which is why i liked it.

im stillt rying to convense my parent's to let me aplie to another school, but so far they keep saying no. but maybe no other course's are gay.

tony

B-, you weren't hard enough for an A.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »
If a homosexual running to a bathhouse goes 3m/s and it takes him 30 minutes to get there, what is his distance travelled?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

ftf

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
3*1800 = 5400 metres = 5.4km

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
nice one ftf

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 05:08:47 PM »
3*1800 = 5400 metres = 5.4km

What is his momentum if another homosexual going 2m/s in the opposite direction meets him for gay sex at the bathhouse? Their respective masses are 50 and 60kg.

lol
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 05:10:14 PM »
Have any of you noticed that whenever tonicali creates any threads he only posts an initial remark and then he never responds to what anyone says?  I have the feeling that he just makes threads on gay related things, knowing that we'll respond and then he just sits back and laughs at all of us.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 05:21:54 PM »
His momentum is 150Ns, the other homo's momentum is 120Ns, I can't calculate anything more without more information.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 05:22:18 PM »
Tonycali, if you really want to do well in your subjects, you must try to improve your spelling, it isn't that good.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »
His momentum is 150Ns, the other homo's momentum is 120Ns, I can't calculate anything more without more information.

What so is momentum, velocity multiplied by mass?

ftf

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 05:34:02 PM »

What so is momentum, velocity multiplied by mass?
Correct.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:26 PM »
Tony is always good for a chuckle, especially in these stressful times at JTF.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »
Tonycali, if you really want to do well in your subjects, you must try to improve your spelling, it isn't that good.

Oh, he did. Have you forgotten how he used to write?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 12:13:07 AM »
I don't believe tonycali is a college student or that he is taking physics. Think about it, how the hell could he survive in college with spelling like that. I am not even talking about literature courses or anything, you need to write acceptably for any class you take. Tony is just making a mockery of this forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 01:14:17 AM »
I think he once said he had specialized tutors or something like that.

In any case, I still am not in agreement with everybody dissing him. I have been there, and done that, already. I am just grateful he's not another flaming Nazi troll.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 01:18:33 AM »
Thats true, he hasn't made any Nazi comments. I just think it's pathetic asking Chaim all those queer questions when their are so many more important things to ask about.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 01:20:56 AM »
Speaking of Nazi comments, what ever happened to Hidden Author? Was he banned?