Author Topic: New York - FBI Investigates Threatening Letter Sent From Queens NY To Many News  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
New York - FBI Investigates Threatening Letter Sent From Queens NY To Many News Outlets

New York - A letter sent to several newspapers nationwide, has prompted a federal investigation.

The letter contains four lines handwritten in red ink and is postmarked Queens, N.Y.

The letter mentions Goldman Sachs, a New York-based investment banking and securities firm, and includes the line "Hundreds will die." It was signed "A.Q.U.S.A."

A spokesman From The FBI told VIN the letters had been received in many states over a period of a few weeks, and the New York division of the FBI is leading the investigation. [VIN]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
AL QAIDA USA  A DUMB MUZZIE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
I recommend pain and torture for those that would threaten our system !
Send them to the Gulags in SIBERIA to cool out !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !