Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 25, 2012, 12:04:30 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:51:35 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Chaim bashed in article exposing the pro-Islam Norwegian film
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:44:35 PM »
That's really a shame that they have to say things like that without knowing all the facts. I think the author of this article is the despicable creep.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
Just what we need. Another Pamela Gellar.. ???  ::) I wrote, "Chaim Ben Pesach is a Jewish hero and an American hero. Don't believe the lies you hear about him. Get the facts at jtf dot org."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:34:10 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
Once a quisling, always a quisling.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 03:42:55 PM »
I just posted.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 10:47:17 PM »
If all Europeans are like Muman (think Breivik is a maniac), all Europeans girls and children will be Islamic sex toys soon

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 10:54:10 PM »
It's insanely awesome to see how Westerners think their war with Islam is a game. No wonder the Crusader colonies were sliced to eterenal doom after such a short time

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 01:51:18 AM »
If all Europeans are like Muman (think Breivik is a maniac), all Europeans girls and children will be Islamic sex toys soon

Ron,

You are a very immature person, in my opinion. You really don't understand how things work. If you think by insulting me you have made yourself seem big, you are very mistaken. I expressed my opinion clearly, and my opinion stands. It is not in the best interest of the anti-Islamic forces for someone like Brevik to kill his own countrymen. If you think otherwise, you are entitled to your opinion, but please don't ascribe things to me which are obviously false.

Killing your countrymen makes one look like a depraved maniac, worse than the muslims which I am fighting against. He does not act in my best interest, nor in the best interest of Israel despite what the conspiracy theorists are saying. He was no hero, and his act was deplorable and does not achieve anything but a step backward for all those who are attempting to alert the world to the threat of islam.

Sometimes the things you say make no sense at all... I suspect its because you are naive...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 01:00:10 AM »

BTW Ron.... I have always stood against islam, the spread of it, and the growing attempts to spread sharia law around the world. But it seems the difference between you and I lie in the fact that I am trying to change the system legally, through the attempt to influence public opinion. This is a method which I have been told that JTF is also trying to achieve, through legal means, and through videos and other material to influence public opinion. I believe, and so too has Chaim indicated, that JTF is a law abiding organization, and this is a good thing because otherwise I would probably not associate with this organization if I believed that people would act violently as a  result of things read or written on JTF. I do support the settlers and their fight against the Israeli establishment, but I believe it is within my right to do so, and hopefully without violence from any Jew.

You may not have family which you need to support so you can say what you want without worrying about it. But I try to advocate for the cause but I don't encourage extremism. I hate the muslim religion because it is what inspired the terrorists who killed my brother on 9/11, and because of their attempts to destroy the Jewish state which I am happy exists in my lifetime. I support Kahanes vision even though many think it is extreme, and I do not hide my support, and have discussed it with all of my Rabbis.

So do not take my stance as being supporting islam, that is an insult to me.... I am just avoiding extremism, as I believe it doesn't often lead to the desired results.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 04:36:46 AM »
Well, I guess I am a little nutty. Even though what Brevik did was a shocking thing.. I understand the mans frustration.

Marxists and Muslims taking over EU (once a sane place) now being ruled by the scum of the earth--I would not do what Brevik did, but I totally understand his plight.

I guess this makes me 'extreme'?

Having lived in both Commie Calif and Bolshevik NYC and seeing what these horrible people have done, there is not one day that goes by that I wish they would all just croak or that some 'insane' person would put them all out of their misery.

I thank Gd everyday that I dont live in either place anymore. Watching my beloved NY and CA torn to pieces has made me completely heartsick.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:11:40 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
Commented after someone named Domino
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 08:45:29 AM »
You desperately misunderstand Islam. An overt effort supported by the population works, but persecution is just enough wind to fan the flames. This guy did not act in the best interests of the anti-jihad movement.

He killed extreme LEFTISTS, people who would grow up encouraging Jihadism.

Not only grow up, but who participated in pro-Jihadism and Jew-hatred.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:04:20 AM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 09:18:59 AM »
Ron,

You are a very immature person, in my opinion. You really don't understand how things work. If you think by insulting me you have made yourself seem big, you are very mistaken. I expressed my opinion clearly, and my opinion stands. It is not in the best interest of the anti-Islamic forces for someone like Brevik to kill his own countrymen. If you think otherwise, you are entitled to your opinion, but please don't ascribe things to me which are obviously false.

from a Norwegian/European point of view, Breivik was more useful to the war against Islam than even Charles Martel or Vlad Tepes. They killed regular Muslims, but he hammered the cancer that genocides Europe - the Communist traitors. A traitor is always worse an enemy.

Killing your countrymen makes one look like a depraved maniac, worse than the muslims which I am fighting against. He does not act in my best interest, nor in the best interest of Israel despite what the conspiracy theorists are saying. He was no hero, and his act was deplorable and does not achieve anything but a step backward for all those who are attempting to alert the world to the threat of islam.

That's the entire point! for decades all the so-called anti-Islamic movement in America and Europe did was to whine and convince people what kind of victims they are. Nobody gives a fking rat about victims. People follow someone because they're strong and crazy! not only that that, power is what brings issues to the front page. I know people in Europe and all people talk about there is Breivik! he brought the anti-Islamic cause on the front page and many people around the continent support him

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 09:21:38 AM »

BTW Ron.... I have always stood against islam, the spread of it, and the growing attempts to spread sharia law around the world. But it seems the difference between you and I lie in the fact that I am trying to change the system legally, through the attempt to influence public opinion. This is a method which I have been told that JTF is also trying to achieve, through legal means, and through videos and other material to influence public opinion. I believe, and so too has Chaim indicated, that JTF is a law abiding organization, and this is a good thing because otherwise I would probably not associate with this organization if I believed that people would act violently as a  result of things read or written on JTF. I do support the settlers and their fight against the Israeli establishment, but I believe it is within my right to do so, and hopefully without violence from any Jew.

You may not have family which you need to support so you can say what you want without worrying about it. But I try to advocate for the cause but I don't encourage extremism. I hate the muslim religion because it is what inspired the terrorists who killed my brother on 9/11, and because of their attempts to destroy the Jewish state which I am happy exists in my lifetime. I support Kahanes vision even though many think it is extreme, and I do not hide my support, and have discussed it with all of my Rabbis.

So do not take my stance as being supporting islam, that is an insult to me.... I am just avoiding extremism, as I believe it doesn't often lead to the desired results.

You're right. The Nazis who Breivik slaughtered were demanding that Israel be boycotted, what does it have to do with you? you live in America!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012, 10:28:17 AM »
Europe is a whore-house filled with cancer.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »
I also commented there.  Most of the fans of that site seem to agree with us.   There is one troll there against us but they all bash him lol

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 11:06:23 AM »

He killed extreme LEFTISTS, people who would grow up encouraging Jihadism.

Not only grow up, but who participated in pro-Jihadism and Jew-hatred.

Yep.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 02:34:49 PM »

Ron, aren't you supposed to be a leader of the movement?  I know of no style of leadership that recommends belittling your followers and picking fights with them over ridiculous side issues.  Jews are one quarter of one percent of the world population.  Nationalist Jews are a minority of that group.  Those who support JTF are a small minority of Jewish nationalists.  Why you would look to alienate a member of that tiny group that supports you is beyond me.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 02:53:44 PM »
  I agree, Ron even though I enjoy reading your posts and I even find them amusing as well, at times I wonder if you are either just a kid, or an Avishai Raviv?
 How old are you, if you dont mind?
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 04:03:09 PM »
  I agree, Ron even though I enjoy reading your posts and I even find them amusing as well, at times I wonder if you are either just a kid, or an Avishai Raviv?
 How old are you, if you dont mind?

To answer your question, Ron Ben Michael is a teenager.  I think he's like 17 or something. 

Anyway, I just commented there as well. 

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
To answer your question, Ron Ben Michael is a teenager.  I think he's like 17 or something. 

Anyway, I just commented there as well.

Well he needs to grow up and watch how he represents Rav Kahane. If he claims to be his follower. I can tell him, straight examples of what he says and writes and how Rav Kahane would never stand for such things. Let him not embarrass and turn people off to Rav Kahane's legacy and message.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 04:25:30 PM »
I also commented there.  Most of the fans of that site seem to agree with us.   There is one troll there against us but they all bash him lol

I'd be willing to bet almost anything that that guy secretly votes for Obama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 10:43:12 PM »
I'm not part of this movement and TagChazirChenek you Yankee fag come to Israel for the first time of your virgin life and say that to my face

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 10:54:19 PM »
I bet that "Schlomotion" is Bruce Bower himself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 11:42:15 PM »
You know what I find hypocritical here is that a couple of days ago a thread asking about which was worse, Poles or Russians concerning antisemitism, it was pointed out that we are just days away from an important election.

Yet this thread, which borders on indicating JTF supports terrorists, is not reprimanded likewise.... Is there a double standard?