Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4491 times)

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim bashed in article exposing the pro-Islam Norwegian film
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 11:51:15 PM »
My mind is telling me to stay out of this, but my body is saying "Yes, jump in".

Why does Tag(whatever_on_earth_that_means) think you misrepresent rabbi Kahane by supporting Breivik, and do you think killing leftists that want to destroy Israel is a worthy cause?

Tag, why do you think he is not being truthful to the good rabbi's legacy, and why do you consider support of Breivik's actions immature?

Also, what constitutes someone being part of the movement? Am I not a part of this?

???  Where did I say such a think about Brevik? and

"My mind is telling me to stay out of this, but my body is saying "Yes, jump in". "

Listen to your mind. Goodbye.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 11:55:32 PM »
And Ron this is not you going around the internet representing Jews in general and Rav Kahane saying sh^t like this

"Awesome lips... insanely perfect to milk Muslim blood from my Jewish [censored]"

And "Stupid Mexican cockroach... [censored] you from Israel"

Are you INSANE?

Review your comments.

http://www.youtube.com/user/judeanoccupier/feed?filter=2
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 12:04:53 AM »
My mind is telling me to stay out of this, but my body is saying "Yes, jump in".

Why does Tag(whatever_on_earth_that_means) think you misrepresent rabbi Kahane by supporting Breivik, and do you think killing leftists that want to destroy Israel is a worthy cause?

Tag, why do you think he is not being truthful to the good rabbi's legacy, and why do you consider support of Breivik's actions immature?

Also, what constitutes someone being part of the movement? Am I not a part of this?

LKZ,

I have indicated that there are various levels of enemies. Our first enemies are the arabs who are openly trying to kill us. Their supporters are also guilty. But the issue is that those who this nut killed were not directly involved in killing Jews. Their involvement was not clearly demanding death. We do not go and kill everyone who hates Jews, that is what the muslims do, and we are not commanded to do so. We are commanded to defend ourselves, and to ensure that we can live in peace. But there is no need to kill children, even if they may be indoctrinated with ideas which run counter to our beliefs.

What is very disturbing about this guy is that he seemed to be deluded into thinking he was acting on behalf of the Knights of Templar, which seems like a delusion to me. He never was able to prove any such organization existed, and this is another reason to put him in the category of lunatic. That he killed his own people indicates he had misplaced anger, because killing your own people only makes you an enemy of your nation. For example, was McVeigh who engineered the Oklahoma City bombing, was never really a hero even if he felt it justified because of 'Ruby Ridge' or whatever his excuse was. That McVeigh was responsible for killing the children who were in the building, he was worthy of receiving the death penalty.

Who is a valid target, who is not a valid target? I was told by a person I worked with many years ago he would believe that there are no innocent victims, and in a discussion about 9/11 he said that all who worked in the WTC were valid targets {of which my brother worked in the building}. I do not think that civilians should be considered valid targets, unless they are being used as a human shield for evil purposes.

I will bring another point which may be open for discussion. Last Shabbat, yesterday, we read the story of Ishmael being evicted from the house of our father Abraham and Sarahs home. At this point in the narrative Hagar and Ishmael end up in the desert and their food and water ran out, thus plunging them into dispair which led Hagar to put the sick Ishmael under a bush and wait for him to die. At this point Hashem sends an Angel of the L-rd to inform Hagar that Ishmael will not die, that a stream of water would appear to her, and that Ishmael would be a mighty nation.

The question which our sages ask, and as is explained in a Medresh, is why was Ishmael allowed to live at all? Considering how much trouble the descendents of the wicked Ishmael would be, how much trouble and opression they would cause the Jewish people, why was he allowed to live? It was known he was a 'bad apple' that he was drawn to idolatry, to sexual immorality, and even to murder. So why would Hashem send an Angel of mercy to save Ishmael?

Genesis 21:17

And G-d heard the voice of the lad (Ishmael) and an angel of G-d called to Hagar from the Heavens and said to her 'What is the matter, Hagar? Fear not for G-d has as heard the voice of the lad, as he is there.

RASHI

As he is there: Rashi: According to his actions that he does now is he judged., and not according to what he is destined to do in the future. . Because the ministering angels were arguing against (Ishmael) and saying 'Master of the universe, he (Ishmael ) whose offspring are destined to kill Your sons with thirst (lack of water), will You cause a well to rise up for him? And He answered them: At the present moment, what is he righteous or evil? They answered 'Righteous' So He said to them 'According to his deeds at the present time I judge him.' That is the meaning of the words "as he is (Now) there."

Why I bring this? Because my point is that these were mainly young men and women who had not actually done anything, even though they may have done something in the future, this is not a reason to kill them at this time. This is why I find it wrong to consider these as targets.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 12:15:58 AM »
  Muman that saying of Rashi is problematic. It was the evil actions of Ishamel that got him thrown out of the house to begin with. Like you said he committed those various sins (idolatry, sexual immorality and trying to murder Yitzhawk).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 12:16:55 AM »
Ishmael had not spoken to kill his brother, as far as I know... If one supports murderers and their cause, surely Muman they are not righteous?

I happen not to support the man, and the KT thing was to pin the murders on a major anti-jihad KT member who has since gone into exile. I tend to see a conspiracy in these matters, as it is unlikely such a plan would be developed on one's own, and today, his name is a by-word for islamophobia.

Ishmael was a murderer according to some. And who said these kids ever talked about murdering Israelis? As far as I had heard they supported boycotts and divestment, and supported the 'flotilla' movements. While these are things which are bad, they do not directly cause Israeli deaths. Also there are many places here in America were divestment and boycotts of Israel are pushed every day. Heck, I live near Bezerkley where they are always speaking bad of Israel. Does this mean it is justified to kill them too?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 12:17:36 AM »
  Muman that saying of Rashi is problematic. It was the evil actions of Ishamel that got him thrown out of the house to begin with. Like you said he committed those various sins (idolatry, sexual immorality and trying to murder Yitzhawk).

It is not just Rashi saying it. I believe it originally comes from a Medresh...

Hashem certainly sent the Angel to save Ishmael. What is the reason according to your understanding?

[http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/solomon/questions/archives/vayera66.htm
9. The Midrashic tradition quoted by Rashi states the following. When the water supply provided by Abraham for Hagar and her son Ishmael ran out (21:17), the angels pleaded with G-d not to perform a miracle for Ishmael, because in the future his offspring would persecute and murder Israelite people. G-d, however, responded that He would judge Ishmael only according to his present deeds 'as he is now' and not according to what would happen in the future.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 12:22:56 AM »
It is not just Rashi saying it. I believe it originally comes from a Medresh...

Hashem certainly sent the Angel to save Ishmael. What is the reason according to your understanding?

Do not know, but I know this saying and I find it problematic. It is saying yes in the future his descendants will be evil (as is apparent), but he himself was evil to begin with and was involved in doing those things.

I have no answer.

----------------

Dont know if it even connected to that though. And what i said to Ron was not even connected to his support of Breivik. Heck I dont care about those leftists like I said earlier.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt26d7.htm
ז  זְכֹר יְהוָה, לִבְנֵי אֱדוֹם--    אֵת, יוֹם יְרוּשָׁלִָם:
הָאֹמְרִים, עָרוּ עָרוּ--    עַד, הַיְסוֹד בָּהּ.   7 Remember, O LORD, against the children of Edom the day of Jerusalem; {N}
who said: 'Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.'
ח  בַּת-בָּבֶל,    הַשְּׁדוּדָה:
אַשְׁרֵי שֶׁיְשַׁלֶּם-לָךְ--    אֶת-גְּמוּלֵךְ, שֶׁגָּמַלְתְּ לָנוּ.   8 O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; {N}
happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us.
ט  אַשְׁרֵי, שֶׁיֹּאחֵז וְנִפֵּץ אֶת-עֹלָלַיִךְ--    אֶל-הַסָּלַע.   9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the rock. {P}

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »
Whoooa "Slave of G-d"?? That isn't a very Jewish term, to the contrary in fact...

Actually that isn't a problem. Jews are "slaves" or "servants" of G-D.
 His many other sayings and writings are problematic. It is like he is trying to turn any sane people off.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
Something is not right here ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 09:42:32 PM »
was told by a person I worked with many years ago he would believe that there are no innocent victims, and in a discussion about 9/11 he said that all who worked in the WTC were valid targets {of which my brother worked in the building}.

If you didn't knock him to the ground for saying that then you've got more self control than I do.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 09:45:46 PM »
Servant is completely different than slave. The difference is will. It's night and day comparatively.

Its the same word in Hebrew. "Eved"

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
Ron, Where did you go for 10 months?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »
You know what I find hypocritical here is that a couple of days ago a thread asking about which was worse, Poles or Russians concerning antisemitism, it was pointed out that we are just days away from an important election.

Yet this thread, which borders on indicating JTF supports terrorists, is not reprimanded likewise.... Is there a double standard?

LOL, so I have to police the forum now because I criticized another thread?

This thread is pretty newsworthy.   It is Chaim quoted in a video and an article.   There is no comparison to a pole about voting on ethnicities and who is worse.     How the discussion evolved from the original post is not in my control and it's not my duty or even my place to start whining about that.     Starting a thread is something different.       
Hope that reply is not too hypocritical for you Muman.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 10:12:37 PM »
You know what pisses me off is, Muman got called out for no reason!  And Tag and Muman were both insulted! For what?

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 10:22:47 PM »
That's really a shame that they have to say things like that without knowing all the facts. I think the author of this article is the despicable creep.

They just keep repeating the same lies over and over again.  It's like a rehash of what that idiot Gellar said, that was also said by the moronic EDL.  Same line repeated by similar minded idiots

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 10:22:49 PM »
LOL, so I have to police the forum now because I criticized another thread?

This thread is pretty newsworthy.   It is Chaim quoted in a video and an article.   There is no comparison to a pole about voting on ethnicities and who is worse.     How the discussion evolved from the original post is not in my control and it's not my duty or even my place to start whining about that.     Starting a thread is something different.       
Hope that reply is not too hypocritical for you Muman.

Don't you think it makes the forum look extreme considering some here consider this Brevik nut-case to be a hero? I truly think it is unfortunate that this thread was bumped to the top {after several weeks of inactivity} right before the election.

Anyone who is forming an opinion of JTF and its members would think we were a bunch of blood-thirsty terrorists calling for the murder of young men and women. I think this is an image which doesn't portray this forum in the best light.

PS: And KWRBT this was not directed to you. It was making a statement that I think some threads are complained about without much cause {considering the Russian vs Polish poll which I find completely acceptable and should not offend anyone} versus a thread where several members indicate that they find no problem with killing young children...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 10:46:35 PM »
They just keep repeating the same lies over and over again.  It's like a rehash of what that idiot Gellar said, that was also said by the moronic EDL.  Same line repeated by similar minded idiots
We can put walls up around ourselves... or we can build allies. What would Solomon have done?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 10:56:17 PM »
Don't you think it makes the forum look extreme considering some here consider this Brevik nut-case to be a hero? I truly think it is unfortunate that this thread was bumped to the top {after several weeks of inactivity} right before the election.

Anyone who is forming an opinion of JTF and its members would think we were a bunch of blood-thirsty terrorists calling for the murder of young men and women. I think this is an image which doesn't portray this forum in the best light.

I believe you are wrong.   An intelligent person can read in this thread and see there are different point of views.    I don't think it's a reflection on the forum one way or the other except that there is some healthy discussion here (although at times too much insults and personal attacks with that, but that aside).   

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 11:43:02 PM »
I believe you are wrong.   An intelligent person can read in this thread and see there are different point of views.    I don't think it's a reflection on the forum one way or the other except that there is some healthy discussion here (although at times too much insults and personal attacks with that, but that aside).

Intelligent people thinks slobs should be characterized as slobs

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 12:02:47 AM »
Intelligent people thinks slobs should be characterized as slobs

What are you talking about?

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 12:05:36 AM »
What are you talking about?

:laugh:  (at him) he is still obsessing about the few bags (or some stuff) on the floor with the video with Lenny Goldberg.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2012, 12:25:37 AM »
WERE ALL FALLING APART! WE NEED TO DEBATE THE OTHER KAHANIST GROUPS TO REMIND US WHAT IT IS WE STAND FOR, THEN WE CAN TELL WHATEVER HIS NAME IS TO **** OFF IF HE'S "not part of the movement". *Runs about frantically*

Troll much?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2012, 01:07:18 AM »
Regardless of one's opinion of Breivik, I think it is the height of chutzpah and hatred to equate Chaim, who never hurt ANYBODY, to him. YS to Bruce Bower.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 01:26:58 AM »
Regardless of one's opinion of Breivik, I think it is the height of chutzpah and hatred to equate Chaim, who never hurt ANYBODY, to him. YS to Bruce Bower.

I agree with your point. Chaims action was noble and should be celebrated...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 03:47:06 AM »

Good point