Author Topic: Scotch is a Nazi  (Read 12537 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Scotch is a Nazi
« on: July 05, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »
Scotch, i have seen many of your posts containing this:

Sieg: German for victory of white men over all others that have been his servants!

Sieg Heil is a German phrase, which literally means "Hail [to] Victory." During the Nazi era, it was a common chant at political rallies. When meeting someone, it was customary in Nazi Germany to give the Hitler salute and say the words "Heil Hitler". "Sieg Heil" was reserved for mass meetings such as the ones at Nuremberg where "Sieg Heil" was shouted in unison by thousands. Often a Nazi official would shout into a microphone "Sieg" and the crowd would answer with "Heil," and there might be several repetitions of this at times in ever-increasing volume. At such rallies there was often a display of banners carrying the slogan "Sieg Heil" along with the swastika. The NSDAP (Nazi Party) made a pin badge in 1933 displaying a victory wreath, the Swastika, and the words "Sieg Heil".

Why do you post this, yet at the same time call yourself a True zionist? You are definitly a white supremacist but what does this mean?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Scotch is a Nazi
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »
Ban him.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline shlomo122

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »
Ban this idiot
As long as in the heart, within,
A Jewish soul is yearning,
And towards the end of the East
An eye still watches toward Zion,

Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our own land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 06:21:17 PM »
Do not judge my code of Ethnics: Pun INTENDED !  I will implement any means necessary to defend the Chosen People's Homeland !
Those LIBERALS amongst us and their tolerant Black Muslim-Loving Principles make them the True Traitors !

I remember you Sarah and your Black Male apologist ways, standing up for the White Lady who fornicated with a Beast !
I fight for RIGHTEOUSNESS, HUMAN Decency, and I must believe those who are NOT followers of the POSITIVELY JEWISH Message are the Traitors amongst us !
You further strain your dubious reputation by attacking a Right-Wing Supporter of Israel !  My inner core remains Undaunted ! ;) 

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 06:25:19 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »
Do not judge my code of Ethnics: Pun INTENDED !  I will implement any means necessary to defend the Chosen People's Homeland !
Those LIBERALS amongst us and their tolerant Black Muslim-Loving Principles make them the True Traitors !

I remember you Sarah and your Black Male apologist ways, standing up for the White Lady who fornicated with a Beast !
I fight for RIGHTEOUSNESS, HUMAN Decency, and I must believe those who are NOT followers of the POSITIVELY JEWISH Message are the Traitors amongst us !
You further strain your dubious reputation by attacking a Right-Wing Supporter of Israel !  My inner core remains Undaunted ! ;) 

I am merely questioning you Scotch, i wondered why you repeatedly posted that phrase. You are very discriminate.
Fornication is an evil sinful act, i would never stand up for it, neither for a Black man. If you are refferring to interracial relationships, i said it is not wrong as long as the couple are married. No where does it say interracial relationships are forbidden in the Torah or any book as such.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 06:33:26 PM »
Belief in the historical superiority of RIGHTEOUS White Males is not being NAZI !

Nazis who joined Hitler's FRAUD calling where angry about their Defeat after WWI and envied the DECENT Jews, whom were maintaining success after the War.

Sarah, Obviously you have not read the Majority of my Posts or you would know that I deem the Nazis COWARDS for blaming all of Germany's Failure on the DECENT Jews among them !

Let us move on and save Israel from the true ISLAMIC FOE !
I am willing to stand with you !

I encourage those who question my record to review my posts !

Can't believe all this started because I trashed a Woman of Colour who supports OPRAH  :o
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
You are relating and linking such "historical" beliefs in the superiority of righteous white males with that of germany and using a term which was used by the NAZI's to hail a victory.....

I have in fact read a post where you denounce the Nazi's and so was wondering why you posted the german phrase.

It did not start because you trashed Imerica, it started because you posted that horrible link of a website in which people had been lynched, beaten and tortured. It was vile.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 06:49:06 PM »
I don't like the word seig either.

not sure about scotch.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »
I don't like the word seig either. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 06:58:47 PM »
I have just noticed something. I myself when typing such a filthy word, spelt in as seig and then realised i had made a mistake after defining it through google. So corrected it to sieg.

Both of you, Lisa and Mackab spelt it seig....maybe it is a natural inclination not to want to spell such a word right, since it is evil!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
Belief in the historical superiority of RIGHTEOUS White Males is not being NAZI !

Nazis who joined Hitler's FRAUD calling where angry about their Defeat after WWI and envied the DECENT Jews, whom were maintaining success after the War.

Sarah, Obviously you have not read the Majority of my Posts or you would know that I deem the Nazis COWARDS for blaming all of Germany's Failure on the DECENT Jews among them !

Let us move on and save Israel from the true ISLAMIC FOE !
I am willing to stand with you !

I encourage those who question my record to review my posts !

Can't believe all this started because I trashed a Woman of Colour who supports OPRAH  :o

Get the Hell out of here, Scotch....You belong on a Neo-Nazi group...not this one.. we do not discriminate simply because of race or color...only by actions...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 07:04:19 PM »
"Victory Welfare" is a Slogan of Unity, all I seek is to galvanize Union amongst US !

The Germanic people must come to realize that the true threat to their Existence, along with Any SANE HUMAN's is the Islamic Enemy which Western Civilization continually contributes to with it's powerful dollar !

Stop OILING the PIG Terrorist Machine that has killed the Western BRETHREN !

P.S. PARDON MY GERMAN  ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 07:11:58 PM »
Belief in the historical superiority of RIGHTEOUS White Males is not being NAZI!

Now you are a sexist like Adam613.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »
Belief in the historical superiority of RIGHTEOUS White Males is not being NAZI!

Now you are a sexist like Adam613.

:DQuite right.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »
Get the Hell out of here, Scotch....You belong on a Neo-Nazi group...not this one.. we do not discriminate simply because of race or color...only by actions...

I base my sectionalism on those who are HUMAN and NOT Human amongst US !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 07:26:15 PM »
I'm glad you guys find HUMOR in Satirizing Me !

I however believe WE have Higher Missions which need Tending to ! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 07:27:56 PM »

I base my sectionalism on those who are HUMAN and NOT Human amongst US !

A black person is still a human despite how evil they maybe, God created ALL HUMANS and all Beings.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 07:32:40 PM »
I was going to write about this an hour ago but it was dinner time. I have come back to see that I was not the only one that was disturbed by Scotch's posts. Scotch despite what it seems JTF does not hate all blacks. You on the other hand  seem to. The lynching link in your post by that left wing group was disgusting. What you wrote in that post shows your true colors. I myself have also been outspoken about blacks but my problem is with  evil blacks only and even then I would not want them to be harmed in the way that link describes.  I don't know what brethren you are trying to associate us with but you are sadly mistaken. JTF does not subscribe to KKK tactics and I don't either. This was a vile post and along with the many others you have posted almost as bad tells me that you really are nothing but a Storm Frontier, KKK, or some other form of racist that hates people for no other reason other than the color of their skin.  I seldom call for the banning of a member however in this case I really don't see what the point is of having a loose canon like you around is.   

Re: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !
« Reply #73 on: Today at 04:18:24 PM »

Post by ScotcH

Feast your eyes on an Old Southern Ritual our BRETHREN used in ceremonies on you APES: See what 'Whitey' do to yo peepz  http://aztlan.net/condi_vs_minutemen.htm
Btw Great LIGHTING for such an old Photo, don't you think ??  Shocked Smiley   

Afterwards, they would sing the Glorious Christian hymn "AMAZING GRACE" !  Wink

Stop going BANANAS !!
We've all seen your kind that can't take criticism, EVEN if it's true !!

Stop supporting Martin Luther COON and Malcolm HEX and tell your BROS to give 'Whitey' back his TAX dollars !!

P.S. Stop wearing Shoe Polish on your face !
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 07:57:09 PM »
I agree CJD - I'm very proud of Sarah for calling ScotcH on this- I'm not sure he has a place on the forum.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 07:57:56 PM »
I don't like the Seig quote either.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »
You all are probably not going to believe I am saying this, but I don't see any direct evidence that he is a Nazi. The use of "sieg" is odd, needless to say, but if he is a philo-Semitic white German nationalist, I don't see what grounds we have to attack him.

Has he attacked Jewry or Israel in any way? Not that I have seen. You know I tend to be quite liberal with the above epithet, as soon as somebody proves that they are Jew-haters, but so far all I am seeing is that Scotch is an immature kid like Tonycali or possibly early Sarah.

The user Azrom has "Negroes have diseased blood" and an argument that blacks are in evolutionary terms 200,000 years behind whites, but he has not faced attack for this.

I say we back off and wait until Scotch says something truly Hitlerlike.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »
I was going to write about this an hour ago but it was dinner time. I have come back to see that I was not the only one that was disturbed by Scotch's posts. Scotch despite what it seems JTF does not hate all blacks. You on the other hand  seem to. The lynching link in your post by that left wing group was disgusting. What you wrote in that post shows your true colors. I myself have also been outspoken about blacks but my problem is with  evil blacks only and even then I would not want them to be harmed in the way that link describes.  I don't know what brethren you are trying to associate us with but you are sadly mistaken. JTF does not subscribe to KKK tactics and I don't either. This was a vile post and along with the many others you have posted almost as bad tells me that you really are nothing but a Storm Frontier, KKK, or some other form of racist that hates people for no other reason other than the color of their skin.  I seldom call for the banning of a member however in this case I really don't see what the point is of having a loose canon like you around is.   

Re: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !
« Reply #73 on: Today at 04:18:24 PM »

Post by ScotcH

Feast your eyes on an Old Southern Ritual our BRETHREN used in ceremonies on you APES: See what 'Whitey' do to yo peepz  http://aztlan.net/condi_vs_minutemen.htm
Btw Great LIGHTING for such an old Photo, don't you think ??  Shocked Smiley   

Afterwards, they would sing the Glorious Christian hymn "AMAZING GRACE" !  Wink

Stop going BANANAS !!
We've all seen your kind that can't take criticism, EVEN if it's true !!

Stop supporting Martin Luther COON and Malcolm HEX and tell your BROS to give 'Whitey' back his TAX dollars !!

P.S. Stop wearing Shoe Polish on your face !

I am too new here to call for anyone's banning but I really didn't join this forum to be associated with people that have Scotch's views. I've been listening to Chaim for over 12 years and I know he has always based his anger on people's actions not their color or ethnicity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 08:51:13 PM »
How do we know Scotch was calling for all blacks to be lynched, and not just the evil ones?

Chaim, myself, and all of us would agree that EVIL blacks deserve to be lynched. I think evil whites, Hispanics, and all other abominable humans should be lynched too?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »
I don't believe that scotcH thinks much of women either -  ;)...just a feeling I get.
Would he like to lynch us too? ???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 09:05:09 PM »
You all are probably not going to believe I am saying this, but I don't see any direct evidence that he is a Nazi. The use of "sieg" is odd, needless to say, but if he is a philo-Semitic white German nationalist, I don't see what grounds we have to attack him.

Has he attacked Jewry or Israel in any way? Not that I have seen. You know I tend to be quite liberal with the above epithet, as soon as somebody proves that they are Jew-haters, but so far all I am seeing is that Scotch is an immature kid like Tonycali or possibly early Sarah.

The user Azrom has "Negroes have diseased blood" and an argument that blacks are in evolutionary terms 200,000 years behind whites, but he has not faced attack for this.

I say we back off and wait until Scotch says something truly Hitlerlike.
Well I for one really don't care to be brethren to anyone that holds the view that lynching blacks or anyone else is the way to go. Saying blacks have deceased blood is one thing. Thats a view point that can be debated.  Advocating that we should string people up is quite another. JTF is not a vigilante group. As crazy as it sounds if tomorrow all black folks decided to be law abiding folks that would be good enough for me. My complaints would at that point be over. I have been know to post some strong view points about blacks and other minorities however I always like to think that my views are based on evil behavior that they display. ScotcH has been given his warning he can do as he wishes.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years