Author Topic: Scotch is a Nazi  (Read 12536 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Scotch is a Nazi
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 09:21:53 PM »
How do we know Scotch was calling for all blacks to be lynched, and not just the evil ones?

Chaim, myself, and all of us would agree that EVIL blacks deserve to be lynched. I think evil whites, Hispanics, and all other abominable humans should be lynched too?
Lynching people is a tricky business who's to say who ends up on the end of the rope. Lynch mobs don't always have the best judgement.  I sort of like people to get a fair trial and then be executed by due process. Lesser offences deportation and jail would suffice. That stringing people up  business could get out of hand. I really cant say I have ever heard Chaim call for Lynching anyone despite what you say.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »
I agree with CJD.  I don't care for lynching.  If someone is found guilty of murder after a fair trial by jury, then I am for the death penalty.  But I'm against lynch mobs.

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 09:55:24 PM »
I'm glad you guys find HUMOR in Satirizing Me !

I however believe WE have Higher Missions which need Tending to ! 8)
And they certainly dont' include tearing down people who have done no wrong to us.

People of JTF... I actually saw a commercial / infomercial where Christians are helping Jews escape Russia. If I had $350 right now, I'd help to free a Jewish person from the madness going on in Russia (Former Soviet Union). I hate seeing anyone in dire straits especially when there is something we can all do.

Scotch, you're not helping the cause at all. You're useless and uninformed.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »

And they certainly dont' include tearing down people who have done no wrong to us.

People of JTF... I actually saw a commercial / infomercial where Christians are helping Jews escape Russia. If I had $350 right now, I'd help to free a Jewish person from the madness going on in Russia (Former Soviet Union). I hate seeing anyone in dire straits especially when there is something we can all do.

Imerica be sure you sitting down for this.........
 On this post I agree with you 100%
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:09:33 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »
I never said Chaim calls for lynchings. I said Chaim would AGREE with lynching EVIL blacks who are guilty of what they are accused of.

In any case I think we can kindly ask Scotch to no longer call for lynchings and to not use the cry "Sieg!" anymore, and see how he reacts to that, before we ban him.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 10:19:11 PM »

Imerica, I can't believe this! Are you a proud JTFer now?  :D
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »
Erica, how do you feel about blacks who say similar things to Scotch?

In case you want examples, I'll list five: Professor Griff, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, and Robert Mugabe.

You can spin and twist and turn and evade all you want, but one thing is for certain: you have never made an unqualified and absolute denunciation of a black racist on this forum. The most you have ever said of them is "they don't speak for me" or "I don't agree with their racial views".

I think the fact that so many blacks who obviously know better either stand with, or refuse to condemn, racist animals like those I mentioned above is what makes people like Scotch so angry at the black race.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2007, 01:03:27 AM »
This forum attracts alot of nazis. Think of the bright side though, It means we are growing.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 07:53:31 AM »
I have to say I strongly disagree with this adamant concession of ground to the barbarians beneath us.
"The chairman" himself on occasion has stated his support for the ideal of the Confederate States of America.  In fact he's stated that next to the Israel flag on the original broadcasts, a Confederate flag should have been next to it.

"The chairman" has also shown his support for ANN COULTER who called the Iranian President AhmedDREKajad a Sand APE !
Perhaps this doesn't come across as Racist to you !! ;D

Btw I'm Glad Flower-Girl HIPPIE Sarah and Her TOKEN BLACK Friend America have gotten back to their MULTI-Cultural Jargon about how we are all equal.

Disgraceful White Women like you where stoned before the "Rosa Park-N-Ride" Affirmative Action days for dishonoring White's SUPREME Status !

I don't care what any of you MULTI-Cultural Sympathizing LIBERALS have to say, JTF endorses WHITE Western CULTURE above All OTHERS !

WAKE UP !
Heads High BRETHREN !
It's Still OUR Country !
Do you honestly like the idea of having BABOONS chase your Wives and Daughters around town ?
You are lying to yourselves.
Honesty is something that White Culture has suppressed.
"The chairman" has stated that if the truth came out the MAGGOT MINORITIES would know they were SCUM ! ... Plz Believe It !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2007, 07:57:25 AM »
I have to state "The chairman" would be displeased with such Slander of a Right-Wing Supporter of ISRAEL !

WHITE HUMANS Don't Attack their OWN !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »

???

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2007, 12:30:44 PM »
Scotch, do please try to calm down. I more or less took your side here--please don't embarass me.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 03:07:22 PM »
I heard a rumor Sarah was an ex-muslim. if anything, Ban this idiot.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »
I have to state "The chairman" would be displeased with such Slander of a Right-Wing Supporter of ISRAEL !

White Humans Don't attack their own?  Might you explain the, what 25 million, that were murdered in Russia? Starved to death in engineered starvations in the Ukrane....  One cannot make a blanket statement like this.  NOT all whites are good people as not all blacks are bad people.  

There are righteous of all races.  There are some good Arabs....albeit the ones that partake in the vile ideology of Islam classify them as drek like Whites who partake in Nazism or Communism.....which too includes the Judenrot like Bobby Fischer for example...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2007, 03:08:41 PM »
By the standards of the Torah it humans are not judged on the colour of their skin but their actions carried out!!! You don't even refer to the evil schvartzas as being bad, you just call blacks beasts, and call for their extermination.

If you think you are "special" for being WHITE, and that will earn your place in the world to come then think again, scotch!

JTF endorses white western culture because it is civilised and isn't murderous, not because it is merely racially WHITE but because of its characteristics!

I am not a flower girl hippie scotch, i just don't believe in discriminating without the contemplation of good and bad. If a black man is good and fighting a worthy cause, while a white person, is blowing his brains out with drugs and commiting acts of crime, i WILL not stick up for the white person.

Not all cultures are equal, i never said that but all humans are brought into this world equal and free will determines the rest.

I do not wish for you to be banned scotch, i just didn't think a lot of what you posted was appropriate and believed you were suggesting other things within your posts. I cannot fully judge you and i'm sorry if i have angered you a great deal but a lot of what you said angered me.

White zionist humans attack nazism and their disgustings ways of filth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »
Sarah, I do think you provoked some of this by just up and calling him a Nazi. That wasn't warranted at all.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »
Scotch brought it upon himself with all of his "master race" and "Seig" references.  I got the impression that you guys didn't care about having Nazi's on the board.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2007, 03:15:29 PM »
Sarah anyone with a brain can read through that propaganda you posted. Go back to Arabsforislam.com :)) and leave the big boys alone.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2007, 03:17:27 PM »
White Humans Don't attack their own?  Might you explain the, what 25 million, that were murdered in Russia? Starved to death in engineered starvations in the Ukrane....  One cannot make a blanket statement like this.  NOT all whites are good people as not all blacks are bad people. 

There are righteous of all races.  There are some good Arabs....albeit the ones that partake in the vile ideology of Islam classify them as drek like Whites who partake in Nazism or Communism.....which too includes the Judenrot like Bobby Fischer for example...

This is specifically why I used the "WHITE HUMANS" together.
Whites who murdered their Brethren were not showing Humanity !
They were worthy of Execution for their Crimes: which many Nazis received, though NOT Nearly Enough !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2007, 03:21:42 PM »
I heard a rumor Sarah was an ex-muslim. if anything, Ban this idiot.
I'm going to do some fortunetelling...I see no banning in Sarah's future...I can't say the same for you.   ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2007, 03:22:27 PM »
They were worthy of Execution for their Crimes: which many Nazis received, though NOT Nearly Enough [/u]!
So you are against German Nazis who murdered Jews?

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
If your serious in the fight against islam then you wouldn't allow these muslims on to this forum. Sarah is obviously using liberal propaganda saying how whites are always guilty and minoritys are victims. I am a conservative first and foremost.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2007, 03:24:44 PM »
Hawk, she is not a Muslim anymore, and you can see that I let her know I was displeased with her flippantly calling somebody a Nazi.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2007, 03:25:20 PM »
Sarah, I do think you provoked some of this by just up and calling him a Nazi. That wasn't warranted at all.
Oh stop it C.F. - the problem with Sarah is that she is too diplomatic!
Who does scotcH mean by OUR BRETHRENS.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

I know, i over reacted to it however it wasn't nice seeing, those images that he posted of a deceased tortured mexican and lynched blacks. And white hawk if enjoying those images means being a "big boy" then i pity you.

I never said whites are always guilty. I never said minorities are victims, show me even ONE of my posts that says this and contradicts the teachings of the torah.

Thank you Bullcat. :)