Author Topic: Join this and let's get some more recruits.  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Join this and let's get some more recruits.
« on: October 30, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »
http://www.hashkafah.com/

I have same name there as in here. Let's flood the forum with Kahanist material. This is a Jewish forum soo we wont go wrong with getting at least some to agree with our ideas and turn some people over.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Join this and let's get some more recruits.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 03:50:36 PM »
http://www.hashkafah.com/

I have same name there as in here. Let's flood the forum with Kahanist material. This is a Jewish forum soo we wont go wrong with getting at least some to agree with our ideas and turn some people over.

I already had an account on this forum. I haven't used this in years though... I forgot my password even.... Just waiting for an email from them concerning resetting my pw...

Ok... Im back in the forum... And my name is muman613 as always...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 03:53:20 PM »
Cool idea.   Definitely worth a shot.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »
I already had an account on this forum. I haven't used this in years though... I forgot my password even.... Just waiting for an email from them concerning resetting my pw...

Ok... Im back in the forum... And my name is muman613 as always...

Nice, make some good replies on this page

http://www.hashkafah.com/index.php?/topic/73772-on-having-a-rav/

And look at others (Where I am found at least) in "Jewish Fundamentals" And  "Divrei Torah & Essays"

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »
Nice, make some good replies on this page

http://www.hashkafah.com/index.php?/topic/73772-on-having-a-rav/

And look at others (Where I am found at least) in "Jewish Fundamentals" And  "Divrei Torah & Essays"

I just saw it... and posted this:

http://www.hashkafah.com/index.php?/topic/73772-on-having-a-rav/#entry1688370

Rabbi Kahane was a prophet who should have been listened to. We would have been saved the embarrassment and humiliation of Oslo if Kahane lead the Jewish state. Who would think that the Jewish land is being given away to enemies who use our land in order to kill our brothers and sisters. Rabbi Kahane and others warned that making 'peace treaties' with Nazi-Arabs was about as smart as slitting our own throats.

Shame on Warren for speaking so disrespectfully about a sage. We do not idolize any man, but we learn from them, and there is much which can be learned from Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT'L. The land of Israel is our heritage, and no man can abrogate the promise made to our forefather Abraham, as we read in the Torah this week, and no man can give away the land which was given to the Jewish nation.

Anyone who wants to learn what it means to be a Jew should read Rabbi Kahanes books and articles. It makes one proud to be of the Tribe and instills emmunah that we will survive in the face of all the enemies of the Jewish people. And the self-hating Jews who are offended can go assimilate, as this is their nature.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 04:05:32 PM »
Yepp Muman- great job. Appreciate it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 04:56:22 PM »
http://www.ishtetl.com/

Seems like their are more people here. Slowly try to give it a shot and not go all out (not to get banned or something).