Author Topic: My thoughts on Scotch and white "nationalists".  (Read 45485 times)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: My thoughts on Scotch and white "nationalists".
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2007, 03:35:33 PM »
If scotch, gives a good response to the further questions you asked him after the first, then i will remove my posts about him.

I have already given my response:

Scotch, do you believe that some blacks are righteous people and do not hate whites?

I believe those who have been truly touched by the hand of the "Great White Father" and stay away from his woman are DECENT, haven't yet come across though !

How about the effigy of Uncle Tom, if he exists I would consider him to be Righteous !

If a Black has ever lived up to this level of Racial Integrity then he or she has my acclaim.
Honor the "Great White West" and follow the Founders Originalist vision.

I will take you at your word.  ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2007, 03:36:59 PM »
I also asked you though what you think of interracial relationships between noble, right-wing blacks and other races.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »
no offence but your about to get schooled

The basque pre indo european people used the swastika, these are people WITH NO CONNECTIONS TO ANCIENT INDIA WHATSO-FRIGGIN-EVER.

The term aryan is sanskrit in india means noble. it comes from when the aryan indo european invaded india and were called noble ones. Iran is named after the aryans. Iran, land of aryans. natives of south and north america have used the swastika as well, predating the dravidian barbarians who probably ARE NAZIS.

is there any use for the swastika in modern day age? NO! but these dravidians are fighting to use it again. you would think this is suspicious as CF says.

The word "Swastika" is also sanskrit.  The Indian swastika bears the same geometry as the swastika we know today.  It says here that the Basque symbol called a Lauburu  only dates back to 200 BCE

http://www.swastika-info.com/en/startpage/all/1066313818.html

This page talks about a version of the swastika found in Tibet which originates around 18,000 years ago?

http://www.swastika-info.com/en/historical.php?topic=15-20000-years-ago

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »
I also asked you though what you think of interracial relationships between noble, right-wing blacks and other races.

As long as the Child is deemed Black or Coloured by Society in accordance with the One Drop Rule though the Coloured Mother, which was not formally deemed unconstitutional along with the Virginia Integrity Law that allowed for Interracial Unions, all is well !

But White Women are encouraged not to engage in such decadent acts ! 

For these laws were originally created by White Men so that their offspring with the Coloureds would not inherit their grand race !

Anglo-America LIVES ! 
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:58 PM »

The earliest swastika symbols of the archaeological record date to the Neolithic. The symbol was found on a number of shards in the Khuzestan province of Iran and as part of the "Vinca script" of Neolithic Europe of the 5th millennium BC. In the Early Bronze Age, it appears on pottery found in Sintashta, Russia.

Swastika-like symbols also appear in Bronze and Iron Age designs of the northern Caucasus (Koban culture), and Azerbaijan, as well as of Scythians and Sarmatians [4]. In all these cultures the swastika symbol does not appear to occupy any marked position or significance, but appears as just one form of a series of similar symbols of varying complexity.

Now let me remind everyone. Iran was originally founded by aryans.

more Vinca Script information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinca_script

WhiteHawk, what exactly do you believe? What is your background? I am not trying to attack--I just want to learn more about you.

I am anti-muslim, and an american citizen. I don't think Islam should be in Europe either, or israel since they are christian/jew nations.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2007, 05:53:04 PM »
Hawk, Sarah is NOT a Muslim any longer and does NOT subscribe to Nazi beliefs. Leave her alone, NOW.

newman

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »
Everybody chill......scotch is gone now.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »
But we have white hawk instead .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

Yeah.......this is really Jewish. We can't get a break.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2007, 06:11:26 PM »

Yeah.......this is really Jewish. We can't get a break.

:D :D I'm going to start a thread about jews and their hard working mentality.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2007, 06:29:37 PM »

lol just because i beat you in a debate about the swastika doesn't mean you have to call me a nazi. besides its impossible for me to be a nazi.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2007, 06:32:26 PM »

lol just because i beat you in a debate about the swastika doesn't mean you have to call me a nazi. besides its impossible for me to be a nazi.

You were never called a Nazi.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »

1. I didnt called you a nazi
2. Whene you beat me in a debate ? did we have a debate between us at all ?
  ;D

Oh, now i noticed what you have saiD, you are WRONG, here is my proof :
"It is a widely-used symbol in Dharmic religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism). Hindus often decorate the swastika with a dot in each quadrant. In India, it is common enough to be a part of several Devanagari fonts. It is also a symbol in the modern unicode. It is often imprinted on religious texts, marriage invitations, decorations etc. It is used to mark religious flags in Jainism and to mark Buddhist temples in Asia.

Archaeological evidence of swastika shaped ornaments goes back to the Neolithic period. In 1920 the swastika was appropriated as a Nazi symbol, and has since then become a controversial motif as a consequence. In the Western world, it is this usage as a symbol of Nazism that is most familiar, and this political association has largely eclipsed its historical status in the East."

Now, the age of the hinduism is much older the nazism, and also the using of hinduism in the swastika as a symbole :
"Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world.. The worldwide religious tradition is based on the Vedas, beliefs, and customs of various groups in India. Hinduism's origins include cultural elements of the Indus Valley Civilization(c. 3300–1700 B.C.E."

HAHA  :o
So...who beat who ?
Its dangerous to be arrogant
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 06:52:41 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2007, 06:59:03 PM »
as i said earlier. Hinduism may be the oldest religion, but the earlier archeological evidence of the swastika predates india's and goes into Europe in the Neolithic era. Although Hinduism is old, it didn't always have the swastika as its symbol.

The swastika symbol also represents the path of the migrations of the Hopi clans.

"Theories of single origin as a sacred prehistorical symbol point to the Proto-Indo-Europeans, noting that the swastika was not adopted by Sumer in Mesopotamia, which was established no later than 3500 BC, and the Old Kingdom of Egypt, beginning in 2630 BC, arguing that these were already well-established and codified at the time of the symbol's diffusion. As an argument ex silentio, this point has little value as a positive proof."

-http://www.crystalinks.com/swastika.html

I'm not trying to be a jerk whatsoever. But it would make the most sense if the swastika started off with europeans and then as they migrated into India, middle east, and such it was adapted to different peoples.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »
as i said earlier. Hinduism may be the oldest religion, but the earlier archeological evidence of the swastika predates india's and goes into Europe in the Neolithic era. Although Hinduism is old, it didn't always have the swastika as its symbol.

The swastika symbol also represents the path of the migrations of the Hopi clans.

"Theories of single origin as a sacred prehistorical symbol point to the Proto-Indo-Europeans, noting that the swastika was not adopted by Sumer in Mesopotamia, which was established no later than 3500 B.C.E., and the Old Kingdom of Egypt, beginning in 2630 B.C.E., arguing that these were already well-established and codified at the time of the symbol's diffusion. As an argument ex silentio, this point has little value as a positive proof."

-http://www.crystalinks.com/swastika.html

I'm not trying to be a jerk whatsoever. But it would make the most sense if the swastika started off with europeans and then as they migrated into India, middle east, and such it was adapted to different peoples.
All you are saying is wrong,
"The Tibetan Yungdrung Bön Religion is said to have its origins 18.000 years ago "
"The Founder of the Bön Religion was called Shenrab Miwo. It is said that in a past age there were three brothers, Dagpa (Dag-pa), Salba (gSal-ba) and Shepa (Shes-pa), who studied the Bön doctrines in the heaven named Sridpa Yesang (Srid-pa Ye-sangs), under the Bön sage Bumtri Logi Chechan ('Bum-khri glog-gi-lce-can). When they had completed their studies they visited the God of Compassion Shenlha Odkar (gShen-lha 'Od-dkar) and asked him how they could help living beings who are submerged in the misery and sorrow of suffering. Shenlha Odkar advised them to act as guides to mankind in three successive ages of the world. To follow his advice, the eldest brother Dagpa completed his work in the past world age, while the second brother Salba took the name Shenrab and became the teacher and guide of the present world age. It will be the youngest brother, Shepa, who will come to teach in the next world age.

According to the Bön religion of Tibet, about 18,000 years ago Lord Tonpa Shenrab Miwoche (sTon-pa gShen-rab Mi-bo-che: Teacher and Great Man of the Shen) was born in the land of Olmo Lungring ('Ol-mo lung-ring), a part of a larger country called Tazig (sTag-gzigs: Central Asia). 'Ol' symbolizes the unborn, 'mo' the undiminishing; 'Lung' denotes the prophetic words of Tonpa Shenrab, the founder of Bön, and ring, his everlasting compassion. Olmo Lungring constitutes one-third of the existing world, and is situated to the west of Tibet. It is described as an eight-petalled lotus under a sky which appears like an eight-spoked wheel. In the centre rises Mount Yungdrung Gutseg (gYung-drung dgu-brtsegs), the 'Pyramid of Nine Swastikas'. The nine swastikas represent the Nine Ways of Bön, which will be described below.

The swastika or yundrung is a symbol of permanence and indestructibility of the wisdom of Bön.
At the base of Mount Yungdrung Gutseg spring four rivers, flowing towards the four cardinal directions. The mountain is surrounded by temples, cities and parks. To the south is Barpo Sogye (Bar-po so-brgyad) palace, where Tonpa Shenrab was born. To the west and north are the palaces where Tonpa Shenrab's wives and children lived. To the east is Shampo Lhatse (Sham-po lha-rtse) temple. The complex of palaces, rivers and parks with Mount Yungdrung Gutseg in the centre constitutes the inner region (Nang-gling) of Olmo Lungring. The intermediate region (Bar-gling) consists of twelve cities, four of which lie in the four cardinal directions. The third region includes the outer land (mTha'-gling). These three regions are encircled by an ocean and a range of snowy mountains"

http://www.swastika-info.com/

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2007, 01:22:15 AM »
Whitehawk, please settle down. Nobody is attacking you.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2007, 04:02:06 PM »
 The indian religions were around YES but the swastika wasn't always their symbol. You need to provide more of a reliable source, because all I've been able to find is the Swastika being in Neolithic times is the oldest evidence of a swastika ever found.

"The earliest swastika-like symbols preserved appear on pottery dated from around 4000 BC, as part of the "Vinca script"."

"it's like a spiral or a star, it's an image that just springs forth out of the well; The old solar clock/basket weave image. Most examples are from the bronze and iron ages, although at this point it seems that the earliest physical specimens we have came out of digs in Iran and Armenia from the Neolithic Period 5000-7000 b.c....We'll see what else develops."

Swastika was an always has been a European symbol. How it got to North America, I have no idea..

It is very clear the indians got the swastika from the europeans. ;)

Imerica

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »
no, she made herself pretty clear what she thought of the big monkey al, and big baboon jessie and the big orangatun Louis

ask her what she thought about the OJ verdict...that shoudl be interesting.
CF already asked me that question...as a matter of fact I've been asked by other people here also and I don't believe they belived what they read. I THINK OJ DID IT! I think that a lot of people, especially here, expects me to be on the 'black' side no matter what the issue is so they have to keep asking me weird questions to see if I'll slip up.

WHatever, though. I can't stop people from thinking I'm not like some of the blacks they meet. They can only draw their own conclusions...just like when CF drew the conclusion that I was a crack whore without knowing a lot about me.

Imerica

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2007, 04:38:35 PM »

This guy isn't black.
Is he pink ?
He looks West Indian. He's not black.

Imerica

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2007, 04:39:13 PM »
Thats a black guy with a full nose 
He isn't black. Just because his skin is dark dosen't mean he's black.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »
no, she made herself pretty clear what she thought of the big monkey al, and big baboon jessie and the big orangatun Louis

CF already asked me that question...as a matter of fact I've been asked by other people here also and I don't believe they belived what they read. I THINK OJ DID IT!
Well then, good for you. I honestly don't remember asking that of you but if you say I did, I will take your word for it.

Nobody literally believed you were a crack whore, it's just that a lot of posters got very angry with you when you said Chaim went to prison for "doing a terrible thing".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2007, 04:40:33 PM »
I think you meant East Indian. West Indian means Caribbean, which is primarily black.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 04:44:12 PM by C.F. »

Imerica

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »

CF already asked me that question...as a matter of fact I've been asked by other people here also and I don't believe they belived what they read. I THINK OJ DID IT!
Well then, good for you. I honestly don't remember asking that of you but if you say I did, I will take your word for it.

Nobody literally believed you were a crack whore, it's just that a lot of posters got very angry with you when you said Chaim went to prison for "doing a terrible thing".
YOU CALLED ME A CRACKWHORE, CF! YOU did...I got a lot of flack from Masterwolf and DWI but you called me a crackwhore and other insulting names that I don't represent. And for the record, Chaim didn't go to jail for doing a GOOD thing. There are better ways of making people listen to you other than doing what he did.

newman

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »

CF already asked me that question...as a matter of fact I've been asked by other people here also and I don't believe they belived what they read. I THINK OJ DID IT! I think that a lot of people, especially here, expects me to be on the 'black' side no matter what the issue is so they have to keep asking me weird questions to see if I'll slip up.

WHatever, though. I can't stop people from thinking I'm not like some of the blacks they meet. They can only draw their own conclusions...just like when CF drew the conclusion that I was a crack whore without knowing a lot about me.

AHA! I caught you, Imerica.

You said a negro thing. You started a sentance with "Wha' ever"

Imerica

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2007, 04:44:29 PM »

I think you meant East Indian. West Indian means Caribbean, which is primarily black.
[/quote]My bad...sorry. I MEANT East Indian.