Author Topic: what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??  (Read 5679 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??
« on: November 05, 2012, 05:54:41 PM »
??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: what happened to my post and video of Michael ben Ari??
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:04:39 PM »
I have no idea.... But I think it may have contradicted what Chaim was saying about this in a different thread...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »
Mike Ben-Ari is no different from that other Mike, Guzofsky; a total fraud and joke.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »
I didn't see any micahel ben ari video but if you mean the Lenny video its still here, was just unstickied.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 07:46:03 PM »
I didn't see any micahel ben ari video but if you mean the Lenny video its still here, was just unstickied.

No a different one. I saw it as well (saw it posted didn't watch the video really, for now at  least). If you want to see it go to the Lenny video and follow to the next video on his playlist.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 11:03:09 PM »
בס''ד

You stickied the thread and I unstickied it because we are not promoting Michael Ben Ari and his videos on this forum. After I unstickied it, you stickied it again. So the only way for me to stop the thread from being repeatedly stickied was to remove it.

We have made clear why we are opposing Ben Ari. He is not a Kahanist and not a genuine right-winger. If you want to support someone who says we must accept a nuclear-armed Iran, who condemns the underground fighters of Tag Mechir, who says that Jewish taxpayers should bail out and save the extreme left-wing newspaper Maariv, who blesses the memory of Yitzchak Rabin saying "zichrono livrachi" repeatedly after his name, who shakes hands with extreme left-wing Meretz traitors and blesses them with "shana tova" (good New Year), and who publicly ridicules our videos calling them "insanely laughable" - if all of this doesn't bother you, then support him. But we do not and will not support him.

You yourself told me that Baruch Marzel (the number two candidate on their party list) told you that I can go to Israel any time I want to. In other words, Marzel was claiming that I am not really banned from Israel, that I am making it up. This is just another example of how these people are vicious slanderers and backstabbers. I sent tens of thousands of dollars to help Marzel get elected to the Knesset - yet he repeatedly slandered me for no reason. What type of Jew behaves like this?

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 11:46:14 PM »
בס''ד

You stickied the thread and I unstickied it because we are not promoting Michael Ben Ari and his videos on this forum. After I unstickied it, you stickied it again. So the only way for me to stop the thread from being repeatedly stickied was to remove it.

We have made clear why we are opposing Ben Ari. He is not a Kahanist and not a genuine right-winger. If you want to support someone who says we must accept a nuclear-armed Iran, who condemns the underground fighters of Tag Mechir, who says that Jewish taxpayers should bail out and save the extreme left-wing newspaper Maariv, who blesses the memory of Yitzchak Rabin saying "zichrono livrachi" repeatedly after his name, who shakes hands with extreme left-wing Meretz traitors and blesses them with "shana tova" (good New Year), and who publicly ridicules our videos calling them "insanely laughable" - if all of this doesn't bother you, then support him. But we do not and will not support him.

You yourself told me that Baruch Marzel (the number two candidate on their party list) told you that I can go to Israel any time I want to. In other words, Marzel was claiming that I am not really banned from Israel, that I am making it up. This is just another example of how these people are vicious slanderers and backstabbers. I sent tens of thousands of dollars to help Marzel get elected to the Knesset - yet he repeatedly slandered me for no reason. What type of Jew behaves like this?

I remember how Michael Ben Ari or Baruch Marzel slowly slid down and then off of the graces of this forum.  I am unable to remember the details, but over a period of time, they broke their word and then lied.  I believe one of the issues was over a generous donation made by JTF, like 22, 000 dollars.  It's disgraceful how good people can just be screwed to death in this world

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 02:16:04 AM »
I remember how Michael Ben Ari or Baruch Marzel slowly slid down and then off of the graces of this forum.  I am unable to remember the details, but over a period of time, they broke their word and then lied.  I believe one of the issues was over a generous donation made by JTF, like 22, 000 dollars.  It's disgraceful how good people can just be screwed to death in this world
These people have repeatedly proven to have a weak dishonest character and I can recall they were given more then a few chances to start over by Chaim. When Michael Ben Ari became a candidate in the ichud leumi party, Chaim supported him, despite all the stupid and dishonest things that Marzel and Ben Gvir who installed him there as their surrogate had done in the past. But Ben Ari has since then proved that he is just as weak and dishonest as they are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 03:08:58 AM »
בס''ד

Fake Kahanists are much, much worse than honest and open leftists. These people are a den of vile snakes. These are the descendants of Rudolf Kastner (ysv) and other kapos in Occupied Europe.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »
Does that mean The National Union without Ben-Ari and Marzel is the lesser of the evils in Israel? Ben-Ari won't get elected. Every small party never wins. Just like Herut under Kleiner with Marzel as #2 didn't get elected. Kleiner's Herut was orginally elected as part of The National Union. Benny Begin headed the list and ran for PM but resigned and Kleiner broke off and established the one MK Herut Party which was the only MK JTF supported back in 2002. I think Kleiner now supports Likud again. He used to be of Gesher which was David Levy's opportunist party that either went with Likud or Labor so he would be Foreign Minister.

Offline moshe44

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 03:02:44 PM »
בס''ד

Dead wrong.  Hashem says in Bereshis 12:3  "וַאֲבָרְכָה מְבָרֲכֶיךָ וּמְקַלֶּלְךָ אָאֹר וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ כֹּל מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה"  "And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you."  Anyone who blesses a fellow Jew, even an evil Meretz traitor, is blessed in return by Hashem.  Therefore Ben Ari was blessed because he blessed the evil Meretz traitors.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
I'm losing it, sensory overload! They're coming out of the woodwork like cockroaches!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 03:17:05 PM »
Dead wrong.  Hashem says in Bereshis 12:3  "וַאֲבָרְכָה מְבָרֲכֶיךָ וּמְקַלֶּלְךָ אָאֹר וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ כֹּל מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה"  "And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you."  Anyone who blesses a fellow Jew, even an evil Meretz traitor, is blessed in return by Hashem.  Therefore Ben Ari was blessed because he blessed the evil Meretz traitors.

The verse is about GENTILES blessing the Jewish people (truly blessing, not licking their asses in order to convert them to Xtianity), not Jews blessing Nazis. Sanhedrin SAGES and their followers (who are called "Israel haters") were killed as a punishment for them calling Judeo-Nazi king Agrippa I "our brother"

Offline moshe44

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »
Endless ("religious") Jews were killed as a punishment for them calling Judeo-Nazi king Agrippa I "our brother"

you have no clue what you're talking about.  Agrippa I was a good king, a righteous jew.  You know zero about history and you're a complete ignoramus.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 03:22:43 PM »
Hi Ralph.

Offline moshe44

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 03:22:59 PM »
The verse is about GENTILES blessing the Jewish people, not Jews blessing Nazis. Sanhedrin SAGES and their followers (who are called "Israel haters") were killed as a punishment for them calling Judeo-Nazi king Agrippa I "our brother"

absolutely wrong.  the verse does not refer to just gentiles, it refers to anyone.  nowhere in the verse does it mention gentiles.  you're a complete fool

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 03:28:02 PM »
absolutely wrong.  the verse does not refer to just gentiles, it refers to anyone.  nowhere in the verse does it mention gentiles.  you're a complete fool

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA this must be a parody!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 03:30:30 PM »
you have no clue what you're talking about.  Agrippa I was a good king, a righteous jew.  You know zero about history and you're a complete ignoramus.

You can't even see it was a typo? typical for subhuman American fags

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
כת החנפים אינה מקבלת פני שכינה

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 03:49:02 PM »
The verse is about GENTILES blessing the Jewish people (truly blessing, not licking their asses in order to convert them to Xtianity), not Jews blessing Nazis. Sanhedrin SAGES and their followers (who are called "Israel haters") were killed as a punishment for them calling Judeo-Nazi king Agrippa I "our brother"

The punishment was because Agrippa was NOT a Jew. Either he or his ancestors converted to Judaism and he was not fit to be a Jewish King (or leader). That is the reason given in the Talmudh and this is brought down in Ore Harayon of Rav Kahane.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 03:52:09 PM »
the second reason is וְלֹא-תַחֲנִיפוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, a יהרג ואל יעבור sin.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:59:02 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 03:59:35 PM »
the reason is וְלֹא-תַחֲנִיפוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, a יהרג ואל יעבור sin
America is not Rome, even though we have been sick for sometime now!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 04:03:39 PM »
Talking about Or Ha'Ra'ayon..  a couple of chapters after that he quotes Ha'Gra saying that he who does not fight the Erev Rav becomes their partner and it'd have been better if he was not created

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 04:05:39 PM »
the reason is וְלֹא-תַחֲנִיפוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, a יהרג ואל יעבור sin. And it's just insanely hilarious to see how you quote the Rambam on traitors on one hand and demand Jews to give blowjobs to traitors on the other hand

I wasn't disagreeing with you on traitors, I was saying your comment on the Sanhedrin and their mistake is factually wrong. I will try to look it up in Or Harayon and get back with the source later.

And about traitors. We must be careful in recognizing who is a real traitor, etc. You cant go around calling everyone you disagree with a traitor. You desensitize the word, and you only make yourself look stupid.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »
Why is Ben Ari not helping Chaim obtain aliyah?
I originally supported Ben Ari but no more.
He is a total fraud.
After seeing Chaim's videos in both Hebrew & English I have recently been won over .
I know Chaim since the 70's & thought that he was nuts but now I see I was wrong & he is totally sincere & correct on most issues.
He is needed here & is IMHO the only credible person today to revive the Kahane movement.