Author Topic: Obama Consults Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks  (Read 376 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks...

Absolutely disgusting..... My contempt for this treasonous pillager knows no bounds. I can't wait for his day of reckoning, along with all of his accessories (accessory to crime) and followers. Why doesn't anyone of authority say or attempt to do anything? Is being called a racist (unjustly) really that bad?

I don't know a lot of these people on the list but I am sure if oBumma wants to consult with them, they must be anti-American, pro-muslim, racist, militant, etc.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-consults-msnbc-host-al-sharpton-and-other-civil-rights-leaders-fiscal-talks_663493.html

Speaking of racist.... doesn't Al Sharpton look very similar to a simian species? One more point, we have been told that would be a racist comment..... in fact it is not. The statement made no implication whatsoever about any race, much less anything suggestive of inferiority.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think Al Sharpton can count past 5.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I don't think Al Sharpton can count past 5.

Yes..... and what has that got to do with anything? (Joking.... sarcasm)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Al Sharpton's genius will certainly save our country.   Hopefully he will be the next Secretary of Treasury.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Al Sharpton's genius will certainly save our country.   Hopefully he will be the next Secretary of Treasury.

I am not sure he would be a good choice..... definitely overqualified.