Author Topic: Would the JDO allow JTF members to train at Camp Jabotinsky?  (Read 4288 times)

newman

Can anyone answer this question? The JDO seem to be more like the old JDL when Chaim ran it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Would the JDO allow JTF members to train at Camp Jabotinsky?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 12:42:48 AM »
The JDO is a fraud, and Mordechai Levy is a lone nut who is jealous of JTF and the success Chaim has had. His camp is a fraud and everything that lunatic says is a lie and a delusion.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 12:44:27 AM »
Is he openly hostile to JTF?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 12:51:35 AM »
Can anyone answer this question? The JDO seem to be more like the old JDL when Chaim ran it.

Just don't tell him your with JTF.

I don't think that they do any real training in the camp, it's mostly just fooling around. He does do some rifle training there, and he has led some demos recently some being successful.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 12:53:00 AM »
Yes. He hates Chaim's guts.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 01:01:23 AM »

So he hates the Irv Rubin(dec) JDL and JTF. What a shame. He has done some good work and seems to have a tallent for ferretting out info on our enemies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »
Ask Chaim about it on Ask JTF. He will tell you everything I have--that the JDO does NOTHING and has no real members.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 01:05:48 AM »
JDO are a bunch of crazies, stay away from them.

I was told by a few people who were in JDL with Rabbi Kahane that Rabbi Kahane told them to stay away from Mordechai Levy, Director of JDO.

Also, Levy was kicked out of JDL so he started JDO. On his website he calls Kahaneism - Racism.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 01:18:40 AM »
Yes, Whoredechai Levy is a Muzzie-lover.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 01:40:25 AM »

So he hates the Irv Rubin(dec) JDL and JTF. What a shame. He has done some good work and seems to have a tallent for ferretting out info on our enemies.

Did Irv Rubin turn against Rabbi Kahane and Chaim or did he work well with them?

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 02:16:35 AM »
How are JTF's relations with b'nai elim?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 02:18:10 AM »

Horrible, ever since they kicked him off in the middle of his speech at their rally in Washington.

They do have their side to the story, but even according to their story it was wrong of them to do it.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 02:22:16 AM »

Horrible, ever since they kicked him off in the middle of his speech at their rally in Washington.

They do have their side to the story, but even according to their story it was wrong of them to do it.

This is terrible. From the original JDL we now have four different groups who can't work together (Rubin JDL, JDO, B'nai Elim and JTF).

It's the same story with the Kach splinter groups in Israel. If we can't acheive unity we're screwed.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 06:59:45 AM »
From the way I can see it and understand it, Chaim is the only one who can stay focused on the goals of Kahanism and not get too bogged down on the elements that caused the other splinter groups from the JDL to be weak or just plain losers.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 07:19:44 AM »
From the way I can see it and understand it, Chaim is the only one who can stay focused on the goals of Kahanism and not get too bogged down on the elements that caused the other splinter groups from the JDL to be weak or just plain losers.

I bet Chaim is the only one who works instead of drawing movement funds too.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 09:41:41 AM »
Mordechai Levy is completely crazy. I have seen him try to peddle his garbage on Brooklyn streets as well as in Yeshiva University before I left there. If you just see him in person, you will believe all the horrible things said about him. He is an animal. Plus he is literally filthy and unshowered with horrible body odor. He has a shtink.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 11:51:10 AM »
Irv Rubin was a traitor who hated Rabbi Kahane and Chaim. Rubin also said on national television in front of a Gentile audience of 30 million people that Jonathan Pollard should get the death penalty. That is why Rubin is an informer in Judaism and Jews pray against informers 3 times a day in the daily weekday prayers.

Was that on the Merv Griffin Show? I might have that recorded on my oldd fathers tapes. I will check.

Was that on the Merv Griffin Show? I might have that recorded on my oldd fathers tapes. I will check.