Author Topic: Who to Hate : According to muman613  (Read 360 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who to Hate : According to muman613
« on: November 28, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
I will attempt to explain how I view the love/hate relationship with the human race.

I am a Jew, I was born a Jew, and I know my families genealogy going back about 200 years. I know that my family faced persecution in the old country (Ukraine) and this is why they left in the 1890s. I also am a modern man, I explored the world after I left my mothers home and I made friends with people from all over the world. I basically loved all of Hashems creations in the world until 2001 when my brother was callously murdered by terrorists on 9/11. This caused me to re-evaluate my love/hate relationship with humanity.

I am still hurt by the injustices which the Jewish people historically faced throughout the entire diaspora (2000 years dispersal). But I look past those injustices with a view towards a good future where all of mankind will get along and know the unity of G-d. In 2001 I returned to my Jewish roots and began studying our Torah and Talmud and observing the commandments. I am not perfect in my observance, this is true, but I have the goal of becoming a Jew who keeps the commandments and their customs. In my new Jewish identity I see the plight of the Jewish nation, the land of Israel, as central to my being. Every day in my prayers I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and the re-establishment of the Temple services. I see those who stand in the way of a Jewish nation as enemies of G-d himself.

As a result of my experiences I have grown to hate Islam, the religion whose ideology inspired the plot to crash planes into the World Trade Center. I hate Islam itself as I understand that fundamental Koranic belief is that muslims must kill those who do not worship allah, and accept the false-prophet mohamud. I hate those who want to kill me and my family, and will do what it takes to neutralize or eliminate these threats.

I get along with people of all stripes. I work in a multinational corporation where every day I inter-relate with people from Europe (France, Hungary, Italy, Germany, Romania) and with people from Asia (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) and even the middle-east (Israelis, Pakistanis, Iranians) and also many Indians (both Hindu and muslim). I have no hatred for them as I give each human  the benefit of the doubt until they show that such benefit is undeserved.

My goal is to educate people as to the injustices that the Jewish people have experienced. I want to give strong support for military and technology which will ensure the survival of the Jewish nation. I surely do not want to upset people who love Israel. I have apologized many times to those who perceive my zealousness as hatred of non-Jews so many time. I realize that sometimes I say things in a way which may be able to be perceived as anger, or in an angry manner. I apologize again if I said something which you feel offended by. For the most part I believe all long time JTF members are RIGHTEOUS and deserve the love of all Jews. But I sometimes feel dragged down by the negativity.

I seriously wish that we all can unite in our support of Israel and our expression of disappointment at those who do things which impede our ability to ensure the continuity of the Jewish idea (both Jewish and non-Jewish).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Who to Hate : According to muman613
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »
I would agree with everything... except.. I just can't 'get along' with Muslims.  I can tolerate them for work purposes... but I have given up on ever having any sort of respect or friendship for them.   Believe me, I made an extra effort to after 9/11,  but they have such rotten beliefs... and they all want whats worst for Israel and the west... and they all 'revise' history and blame jews for everything, the same way Nazis do....

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »
I would agree with everything... except.. I just can't 'get along' with Muslims.  I can tolerate them for work purposes... but I have given up on ever having any sort of respect or friendship for them.   Believe me, I made an extra effort to after 9/11,  but they have such rotten beliefs... and they all want whats worst for Israel and the west... and they all 'revise' history and blame jews for everything, the same way Nazis do....

I do not have any 'personal relationship' with them. I am talking about a work relationship...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 04:45:13 PM »
Well said, brother.