Author Topic: Chabad Rabbi Interviewed By Al-Jezzera  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Chabad Rabbi Interviewed By Al-Jezzera
« on: July 08, 2007, 09:58:10 PM »
http://crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=7269

A reporter for the International Arab TV station Al-Jazeera was sent to Baku, Azerbaijan to interview the Chabad activities in the country. The TV station is running a series of programs on Jews and other minorities in Arab countries.

The reporter interviewed the emissary in Baku, Rabbi Meir Bruk. The interview was coordinated with the government.

The moderator of the program is Zahur Alchakima, a native of Syria who has dual Syrian-Russian citizenship. He told Rabbi Bruk that in his neighborhood in Haleb, Syria, there was a Jewish neighborhood and the government harrassed them. They were forbidden to leave their houses after 8 PM. This is the first time, he said, in Azerbaijan ,a Moslem country, that he sees cooperation between jews and Arabs without harrassment

A great part of the show covers Chabad activities and the activities of the Federation of Jewish communities. Rabbi Bruk encouraged viewers to observe the 7 Noahide Laws.

The reporter asked him sharp questions but Rabbi Bruk fielded them very eloquently and wisely.

“Do you think there will ever be an end to the Arab-Israeli conflict?” he asked him. Rabbi Bruk responded: “In my opinion there is no real conflict between the two religions. The conflict in Israel is local. We have to do everything we can so that the struggle there does not turn into a religious conflict.”

Zuhar was surprised by his response and said “You have shattered all my theories. I thought that it was the religious leaders who are responsible for al lthe bloodshed.”

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Chabad Rabbi Interviewed By Al-Jezzera
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »
What a joke.  ::)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 10:24:37 PM »
What a joke.  ::)

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I think it's a disgrace that a Rabbi will go on an anti-Semetic Muslim TV show. One minute they have Sheiks like UBL calling for the death of Jews, then some Rabbi agrees to go on their show.

See? They don't hate Jews, they only hate Zionists...lol

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 11:52:29 PM »
It is a joke. The Chabad rabbi was in a terrible position being in a Muzzy country so his words had to be chosen carefully. The muzzies would do what they do best if he said something wrong. I believe if the interview would of been conducted in America, the rabbi would of said that Islam is drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 11:55:18 PM »
it's not that religious leaders are resonsible for bloodshed...Currently, it's Islam...and bottom line, it is written in Koran to do that one way or another...

Blah!!! so annoying these politically correct whores!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein