Author Topic: Why Is Montenegro Becoming Independent?  (Read 61291 times)

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
Re: Why Is Montenegro Becoming Independent?
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2007, 02:01:15 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA
Right ! Montenegro = SRBIJA ! CCCC  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2007, 02:01:24 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA

Didn't Montenegro seperate itself from Serbia? >:(

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA

Do you read anyting ! 55% in refernendum traitots do not suport us to Referendum for indipendent ! But when was befor referendum I think was 199? result was 70 % to Montenegro to remain whit Serbia ! So were disapiart this votes ? Serbia is not strong state to suport us who are from Monte Negro whit blood line to gain right to VOTE ! So this is reson for to day Inipendant of Monte Negro ! Diaspora from Montenegto do not like to split Serbia and Montenegro ! This is HOLY fact ! They are Idipendent for only 10.000 votes ! Rely ironic ?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 02:11:37 PM by milos »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA

Do you read anyting ! 55% in refernendum traitots do not suport us to Referendum for indipendent ! But when was befor referendum I think was 199? result was 70 % to Montenegro to remain whit Serbia ! So were disapiart this votes ? Serbia is not strong state to suport us who are from Monte Negro whit blood line to gain right to VOTE ! So this is reson for to day Inipendant of Monte Negro ! Diaspora from Montenegto do not like to split Serbia and Montenegro ! This is HOLY fact !

Yes I do. But I thought Montenegro had Serbs living in Montenegro with Albanazis clans. Some tribes are even mixed their I forget which ones which are half Serb half Albanazi.

I just found the tribe, I think it's called Drekalovici. I heard it's mixed.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2007, 02:30:07 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA

Do you read anyting ! 55% in refernendum traitots do not suport us to Referendum for indipendent ! But when was befor referendum I think was 199? result was 70 % to Montenegro to remain whit Serbia ! So were disapiart this votes ? Serbia is not strong state to suport us who are from Monte Negro whit blood line to gain right to VOTE ! So this is reson for to day Inipendant of Monte Negro ! Diaspora from Montenegto do not like to split Serbia and Montenegro ! This is HOLY fact !

Yes I do. But I thought Montenegro had Serbs living in Montenegro with Albanazis clans. Some tribes are even mixed their I forget which ones which are half Serb half Albanazi.

Maybe it have but ordinary Serbs from Montenegro do not like to mix whit this scum ! Montenegro has old tradition to be agains Islam religion ! We are most revegeful people ! I explin better before this antiserbian group ! They are patetic ! Many times I influence in some of my distance relatives to suport Serbia ! But this scum will tell you " It is better to we be boss in our land, Serbia in his land" so for me democraty is stupid only autorative monarchy can led people in glorios feuture ! Do I have right ?  ???

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2007, 02:32:10 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA

Maybe it have but ordinary Serbs from Montenegro do not like to mix whit this scum ! Montenegro has old tradition to be agains Islam religion ! We are most revegeful people ! I explin better before this antiserbian group ! They are patetic ! Many times I influence in some of my distance relatives to suport Serbia ! But this scum will tell you " It is better to we be boss in our land, Serbia in his land" so for me democraty is stupid only autorative monarchy can led people in glorios feuture ! Do I have right ?  ???

Ok, Milos.  ;)
Thanks for informing me on this. :)

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2007, 02:53:09 PM »
Montenegro = SRBIJA

Ok, Milos.  ;)
Thanks for informing me on this. :)
It is noting, frend ! I rely try to unite serbs but I dond now do I have influense to look they better !

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2007, 03:35:42 PM »
Uniting Serbs is easy,
speaking of mountneggerian
Serbia-HATERS is another thing...

8;)

They vomite on us,
Serbs, and on Serbia,
well...

I SPIT on them.

:) :) :)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2007, 06:41:30 AM »
When you say you spit on Montenegrins, you are on the same boat, and as much of a problem as any Montenegrin who hates Serbs.

Self-hating Serbs are almost as bad as Turks for the Serbian people.  It's also people like that who are Serbian anti-semitics who hate Jews but have a inferiority complex because ur not even real NAZIS.. Or who sit at home and talk on the internet and yap to their friends but in the real world are making no attempt to make something of themselves and further the agenda of the Serbian people. AHAHAH i hate you, your the reason Serbs just argue with eachother instead of focusing on the big picture, which u clearly don't understand and you talk a lot of bollocks without backing anything up with facts which means ur just jocking yourself and expecting people to take ur communist opinion as fact.  Do everyone a favor and stop making up lies and better yet, stop being ashamed of yourself because when you speak like that about REAL Montenegrins (not the rumors u read on the internet and youtube about Montenegrins working with Albanians, half of which are made up by Albanians to divide Serbs) when you speak like that about REAL Montenegrins ur only hating yourself as a Serb because the whole point is, Montenegrins are Serb.. and worse yet you are further dividing Serbian people.  As much as i wanna attack you, you just need to know that as a Serb this is the worst thing you can do.  We've already been divided and deleted enough and you should know by now that Serbianism is not defined and cannot be divided by borders. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:56:00 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2007, 08:06:01 AM »
When you say you spit on Montenegrins, you are on the same boat, and as much of a problem as any Montenegrin who hates Serbs.

Self-hating Serbs are almost as bad as Turks for the Serbian people.  It's also people like that who are Serbian anti-semitics who hate Jews but have a inferiority complex because ur not even real NAZIS.. Or who sit at home and talk on the internet and yap to their friends but in the real world are making no attempt to make something of themselves and further the agenda of the Serbian people. AHAHAH i hate you, your the reason Serbs just argue with eachother instead of focusing on the big picture, which u clearly don't understand and you talk a lot of bollocks without backing anything up with facts which means ur just jocking yourself and expecting people to take ur communist opinion as fact.  Do everyone a favor and stop making up lies and better yet, stop being ashamed of yourself because when you speak like that about REAL Montenegrins (not the rumors u read on the internet and youtube about Montenegrins working with Albanians, half of which are made up by Albanians to divide Serbs) when you speak like that about REAL Montenegrins ur only hating yourself as a Serb because the whole point is, Montenegrins are Serb.. and worse yet you are further dividing Serbian people.  As much as i wanna attack you, you just need to know that as a Serb this is the worst thing you can do.  We've already been divided and deleted enough and you should know by now that Serbianism is not defined and cannot be divided by borders. 

I kinda agree. You can't hate all montenegrians.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2007, 09:07:02 AM »
there are three different Montenegrins You have the Serbs, then the balije and siptari.. ok? SERBS ARE SERBS. the rest are just filth.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2007, 11:00:35 AM »

i do agree but look at us we are getting divaded by boders when every one else wont to unite we get divaded.that is why serbs in bosnia live on other side of drina will never be part of serbia becose we don't have no one to unite us.in my opinion montenegro should stay with serbia becose of history that they share.commen and sense should be applayed over here.and they got divaded anyway by empty prommses of djukanovic who was involved with mafia and has own agenda.together we are stronger!just unity saves serbs as st.savo once sad!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2007, 11:12:46 AM »
there are three different Montenegrins You have the Serbs, then the balije and siptari.. ok? SERBS ARE SERBS. the rest are just filth.

AMIN

LONG LIVE TO SERBIA.

DEATH TO HER HATERS.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2007, 01:42:00 PM »

AMIN

LONG LIVE TO SERBIA.

DEATH TO HER HATERS.

O0

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »
You know the old saying; "God forbid for the serbs to unite"

Ne daj Bože da se srbi slože

Well it's been like that from when the serbs came to this earth.

Look at all brothers who ruled over Raska, Zeta and all serbian lands. They always fought eachother, even if they were brothers from the same mother. Serbs have, and still are fighting eachother. It's always been that way. That is why some don't want us to unite. We will literally do big things.

When Milutin had problems with the byzantine empire he could not defeat them millitarily, but when Dragutin comes to his aid, they always win. Just one example.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2007, 06:45:01 PM »
You know the old saying; "G-d forbid for the serbs to unite"

Look at all brothers who ruled over Raska, Zeta and all serbian lands. They always fought eachother, even if they were brothers from the same mother. Serbs have, and still are fighting eachother. It's always been that way. That is why some don't want us to unite. We will literally do big things.

When Milutin had problems with the byzantine empire he could not defeat them millitarily, but when Dragutin comes to his aid, they always win. Just one example.

Thank you for reminding us
about this great example, Srbin.

As far as I HUSAR am concerned,
I am for the Serbs to unite and prosper,
and also for ACCUSING
those (WHOEVER they may be) who hate
the Serbs and Serbia.

O0
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:56:28 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2007, 06:50:20 PM »

and also for ACCUSING
those (WHOEVER they amy be) who hate
the Serbs and Serbia.

O0

I am also for the uniting. And it is my one, and only wish. For the serb people to unite, and together get through everything evil.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »

and also for ACCUSING
the Serbs and Serbia.

O0

I am also for the uniting. And it is my one, and only wish. For the serb people to unite, and together get through everything evil.

That's why I love you, Brother.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2007, 07:00:36 PM »

and also for ACCUSING
the Serbs and Serbia.

O0

That's why I love you, Brother.

Me too.

And all serb brothers out there. Even those who are brainwashed.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2007, 09:49:37 PM »
Believe me when I tell you the only Montenegrins who may not like Serbs are ones who see TODAY and not the BIG PICTURE and who are self-hating.  and that's just a mistake we can't make.  we need to be united, because in our history we have always been united.  To judge eachother based on what happened since 1991 til now is stupid because most of it was beyond our control otherwise things would have been different and if anything, it's gonna benefit us in the big picture to have 3 Serbian states in Europe (Serbia, Montenegro & Republika Srpska in Bosnia).  Good start 2 greater Serbia if u ask me ;)  Look to the future, don't forget our past.. 

And the #1 reason Montenegro will never be Islamofascist is because Montenegrins have protected it from that for a long time so it is part of our culture, and we have our brothers in Serbia to help us, so Montenegro will always be on your side.  Remember, almost 50% still voted for unity with Serbia, if you minus 30% muslim population + catholics that leaves only 10% or so of Montenegrin Serbs who voted to seperate, and this was for political reasons and to get into EU, not because they hate Serbs.  Don't let our enemies turn us against eachother.  CCCC!
All or nothing.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #170 on: December 21, 2007, 05:10:44 AM »
Believe me when I tell you the only Montenegrins who may not like Serbs are ones who see TODAY and not the BIG PICTURE and who are self-hating.  and that's just a mistake we can't make.

I was said SO MANY TIMES that Serbia's Serbs
going on holidays in "montenegro" get INSULTED,
LAUGHED AT, DISRESPECTED.

we need to be united,

WELL,
explain this to the MANY "montenegrins"
who SEPARATED themselves from SERBIA...
good luck.

because in our history we have always been united.

"montenegrins" gave/give "proofs" that we weren't SO "united" in the Past,
and when it comes to stedimlija and drljevic, we Serbia's Serbs CERTAINLY
do not look at THIS PAST with the same eyes as "montenegrins".

To judge eachother based on what happened since 1991 til now is stupid

What are we Serbia's Serbs supposed to do,
give an AWARD ? ...APPLAUDE ? ...tend the other cheack ?
If being ANGRY is "stupid" for you,
let's be stupid, then.

because most of it was beyond our control otherwise things would have been different and if anything, it's gonna benefit us in the big picture to have 3 Serbian states in Europe (Serbia, Montenegro & Republika Srpska in Bosnia).  Good start 2 greater Serbia if u ask me ;)  Look to the future, don't forget our past.. 

Yes...and what about having a hundred tiny little "Serbian"  "States", instead of ONE ?
Wouldn't it be SOOO CUUUTE, then ?
What about an "Independant Shumadiyan State" ?
And doesn't an "Independant Voyvodinian State" sound COOOL ?

Serbia gets DIVIDED in many little parts
WHILE germany gets BIGGER (!!!!!!)...
HOW COOOL AND MODERN...

Concerning the Past...1991 is part of "OUR" Past also.

And the #1 reason Montenegro will never be Islamofascist

We'll see this in the NEAR Future...
I am not confident toward "independant montenegrins",
but I do trust muSSlims to expand ANYWHERE on this little planet...

is because Montenegrins have protected it from that for a long time so it is part of our culture,

It is Serbian Culture to protect.
Serbs and Serbia are known
as (Christian) KEEPERS OF THE (European) GATE
(stopping asiatic muSSlimongers).

and we have our brothers in Serbia to help us,

That were betrayed by "montenegro",
in front of the very eyes of the whole world,
thank you..."Rude" ? Yes, but not from Serbia.

so Montenegro will always be on your side.

Like in 1991...

Remember, almost 50% still voted for unity with Serbia, if you minus 30% muslim population + catholics that leaves only 10% or so of Montenegrin Serbs who voted to seperate, and this was for political reasons and to get into EU, not because they hate Serbs.

YOU SAID IT ALL:
they were/are READY TO BETRAY....
...FOR BETTER COMFORT.
How "Brotherly".......

In Serbia we Serbs say:
"Продати Веру за вечеру"
("Prodati Veru za veceru",
pronounce "Prodati veroo za vecheroo")
"Sell your Faith for a dinner"...
That's what "montenegrins" DID.

This was certainly a LESSON OF "KNIGHTHOOD"...

Don't let our enemies turn us against eachother.

With "Brothers" such as "montenegrins",
ready to betray Serbdom for some economic europe,
NOBODY needs OTHER enemies to turn away from him/her...

CCCC!

Yes...CcCc
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #171 on: December 21, 2007, 05:34:35 AM »

NOBODY needs OTHER enemies to turn away from him/her..

You could say the same thing about Serbia's current stance on Kosovo.  They said they won't use military force because they want to get into EU.  what do u call that? 

You missed the point.  A. The majority of SERBS did not support indiependance, it's like saying Serbs supported indiependant Kosovo and let it happen ourself. and that SERBIA iss betraying Serbs now because their not sending military force to protect Kosovo.  B. The majority of SERBS in Montenegro voted against indiependance.  The Serbs that are pro-indiependance are NOT the MAJORITY and any Montenegrin who hates Serbs is self-hating and a MINORITY C. Serbs still go to Montenegro and walk with their heads high, i don't know where u heard about Serbs being disrespected but it's not true. D. the Montenegrins that
want pro-Montenegro are doing for economic Europe like u said, as are many Serbian politicians, this is why it is SO IMPORTANT that REAL Serbs and Montenegrins lead by example and stay UNITED. D. by arguing like this you are just giving Albanian nazis fuel on how to hurt us even more (ever heard of divide and conquor?) E. in a perfect world all of Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro would be united as a Serbian YUGOSLAV state but unfortunatelly that is not forseeable right now, so we have to work with
what we have, and focus on the big picture...

Which right now is Kosovo, and as much as i wanna sit here and "spit" on Serbian politicians for sucking EU balls, i realize why showing patriotism and being UNITED is more important then my hatred of certain bottom of the barrel SERBS.  And believe me, those are the main ones getting "laughed at" by other Montenegrins and Serbs.  Montenegro and Serbia have many problems, let's not let our UNITY as Serbian nations be one of them.  That is what the nazis want.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:41:34 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #172 on: December 21, 2007, 06:09:42 AM »

You could say the same thing about Serbia's current stance on Kosovo.  They said they won't use military force because they want to get into EU.  what do u call that? 

You missed the point.  A. The majority of SERBS did not support indiependance, it's like saying Serbs supported indiependant Kosovo and let it happen ourself. and that SERBIA iss betraying Serbs now because their not sending military force to protect Kosovo.  B. The majority of SERBS in Montenegro voted against indiependance.  The Serbs that are pro-indiependance are NOT the MAJORITY and any Montenegrin who hates Serbs is self-hating and a MINORITY C. Serbs still go to Montenegro and walk with their heads high, i don't know where u heard about Serbs being disrespected but it's not true. D. the Montenegrins that
want pro-Montenegro are doing for economic Europe like u said, as are many Serbian politicians, this is why it is SO IMPORTANT that REAL Serbs and Montenegrins lead by example and stay UNITED. D. by arguing like this you are just giving Albanian nazis fuel on how to hurt us even more (ever heard of divide and conquor?) E. in a perfect world all of Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro would be united as a Serbian YUGOSLAV state but unfortunatelly that is not forseeable right now, so we have to work with

Which right now is Kosovo, and as much as i wanna sit here and "spit" on Serbian politicians for sucking EU balls, i realize why showing patriotism and being UNITED is more important then my hatred of certain bottom of the barrel SERBS.  And believe me, those are the main ones getting "laughed at" by other Montenegrins and Serbs.  Montenegro and Serbia have many problems, let's not let our UNITY as Serbian nations be one of them.  That is what the nazis want.

I agree.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2007, 06:41:43 AM »

You could say the same thing about Serbia's current stance on Kosovo.

Why don't you ask me
WHAT I think of the "current stance"/government of Serbia ?

They said they won't use military force because they want to get into EU.  what do u call that? 

I call that the SAME ACT OF BETRAYAL/COWARDNESS montenegro did.

You missed the point.  A. The majority of SERBS did not support indiependance, it's like saying Serbs supported indiependant Kosovo and let it happen ourself.

One thing is not like the other:
montenegro said FAREWELL to Serbia,
not the contrary.

and that SERBIA

You can spit on this Sacred Name,
since you seem to be "montenegrin"....

iss betraying Serbs

SERBIA DOESN'T BETRAYS SERBS.
ISRAEL DOESN'T BETRAYS JEWS.
Their "governments" are the only responsibles.

now because their not sending military force to protect Kosovo.  B. The majority of SERBS in Montenegro voted against indiependance.  The Serbs that are pro-indiependance are NOT the MAJORITY

This is a thing we Serbs know.

and any Montenegrin who hates Serbs is self-hating

THEY FORM A "nation" NOW.

and a MINORITY

...that succeeded in obtaining its "nation".
Don't expect me to give them cheers.

C. Serbs still go to Montenegro and walk with their heads high, i don't know where u heard about Serbs being disrespected but it's not true.

I'll find some testimonies.

D. the Montenegrins that
want pro-Montenegro are doing for economic Europe like u said,

Knighthood ?

as are many Serbian politicians,

Go on, go further...WHEN did I EVER
support such FAKE "Serbian" "politicians" ?!!
They side with euro-maffia-phile montenegro in my eyes.

this is why it is SO IMPORTANT that REAL Serbs

You should have stopped here:
it was SUFFICIENT.
"montenegrins" are Serbs.

and Montenegrins lead by example and stay UNITED.

The ONES that SEPARATED are the "montenegrins",
against any wise, healthy, sane Serbian Feeling.
Serbia wanted UNITY,
"montenegrins", as for them, went AS FAR AS
apologizing to NAZICROATS, concerning former-yugoslav war !!!

D. by arguing like this you are just giving Albanian nazis fuel

They ALREADY had more than enough "fuel"
with montenegrin independance/Serbophobic EUPHORIA....

on how to hurt us even more

An enemy cannot hurt as much as a BETRAYING BROTHER.

(ever heard of divide and conquor?)

You remember having written
about no less than THREE Serbian States,
instead of ONE ?!!!...
And you dare writing about "divide and conquer" ?...
FUNNY.

E. in a perfect world all of Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro would be united as a Serbian YUGOSLAV

I stop you HERE:
NO MORE SERBIA-DEVOURING/RUINING  "YUGOSLAVIAS",
thank you.

state but unfortunatelly that is not forseeable right now,

THAT NEVER WAS.
It was a NIGHTMARE
for Serbs and Serbia,
EVERY TIME !!!

so we have to work with

The BIG Picture called SERBIA,
like the very Name of this Section.

Which right now is Kosovo, and as much as i wanna sit here and "spit" on Serbian politicians for sucking EU balls,

I spit on them too.

i realize why showing patriotism and being UNITED is more important then my hatred of certain bottom of the barrel SERBS.

You hate Serbs, I hate "montenegrins".

And believe me, those are the main ones getting "laughed at" by other Montenegrins and Serbs.  Montenegro and Serbia have many problems,

When Serbia lost a false brother,
it was a problem less in Her Gigantic Heart.

let's not let our UNITY

That was/is vomitted by montenegrins.

as Serbian nations

This is comic...and dangerous,
to have a PLURAL here.

be one of them.  That is what the nazis want.

...and obtained with an "independant montenegro",
an "independant country" MORE,
encircling Serbia.

Serbia, the ONE AND ONLY.

Thank you.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »
Seriously if this [censored] does not end I will lock this topic

Serbs from outside Serbia are called Srbi
Serbs from Sumadija,Vojvodina,Kosovo are Srbianci

for christ sake you are all saying the same thing and then still fighting.

If I recall it right Crna Gora (thats what I call it because Montenegro is Italian) became independent by 51% votes or something, it was really close. The siptars,balije,turks and other muslim pieces of [censored] along with a minority of selfhating Serbs votet for independence.

So unless you have some good opinions to share, don't.