Author Topic: Jews-on-gentiles?  (Read 21672 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: Jews-on-gentiles?
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »
Well most stars in hollywood are taken for their looks

But that's my point: the Jewish looks are not valued. The stars in the pictures don't look typically Jewish. They could even be dark-haired and brown-eyed (like Winona Ryder). But their facial feautures would not be typically Jewish, beautiful in a typically Jewish way, because typically Jewish facial features are not considered beautiful.

Look at these "semitic" faces. Would they be in Hollywood?

http://www.serialno3817131.com/serialno12.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2007, 11:51:05 AM »
THE 3RD FROM THE TOP IS NOT VERY SEMITIC LOOKING
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2007, 11:52:13 AM »
I still maintain that Sephardic Jewish women are the most beautiful women in the world.

I think so too.  The dark hair, elegant noses, urban sophistication, and the thickly accented exotic voices - which can be likened to thick drops of sweet honey spread over a wafer - all of these things are heavenly.

But how comes it that you have so many natural blondes?!

The reason we have so many blondes in Boro Park is not such a happy or pleasant reason. Rape of Jewish women in Europe was so common that it added a heck of a lot of blonde genes. I have  blue eyes and when I was a boy, I had bleach blonde hair. It's gotten darker ever year since I was six. In fact the reason that the Hungarian Hassidic women shave their heads was originally a rabbinic decree to fend off rape in Hungary so when the man tried to rape her, she would pull off her kercheif and scare him off, or atleast turn him off from trying to rape her. But it's obvious that there was a heck of a lot of rape of Hungarian and Polish Jewish women and hence, there are an enormous amount of blondes and redheads.

Please read my response before. There ARE natural blond Jewish phenotypes. So says an expert in genetics. He ought to know.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »
did you see this   

That video is full of it. Most of those women are not Jewish. Gwyneth Paltrow is a Jew?!?!?!   Gimme a break.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2007, 11:53:39 AM »
WELL HER FATHER IS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »
THE 3RD FROM THE TOP IS NOT VERY SEMITIC LOOKING

It is a fairly popular Jewish type where I come from. A lot of women in my family have similar features.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2007, 11:54:54 AM »
I still maintain that Sephardic Jewish women are the most beautiful women in the world.

I think so too.  The dark hair, elegant noses, urban sophistication, and the thickly accented exotic voices - which can be likened to thick drops of sweet honey spread over a wafer - all of these things are heavenly.

But how comes it that you have so many natural blondes?!

The reason we have so many blondes in Boro Park is not such a happy or pleasant reason. Rape of Jewish women in Europe was so common that it added a heck of a lot of blonde genes. I have  blue eyes and when I was a boy, I had bleach blonde hair. It's gotten darker ever year since I was six. In fact the reason that the Hungarian Hassidic women shave their heads was originally a rabbinic decree to fend off rape in Hungary so when the man tried to rape her, she would pull off her kercheif and scare him off, or atleast turn him off from trying to rape her. But it's obvious that there was a heck of a lot of rape of Hungarian and Polish Jewish women and hence, there are an enormous amount of blondes and redheads.

Please read my response before. There ARE natural blond Jewish phenotypes. So says an expert in genetics. He ought to know.

I did read it. I just think it's delusional. That's all.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2007, 11:55:07 AM »
WELL HER FATHER IS

But she does not look Jewish. She looks like her mother. Scarlett Johansson looks Swedish, not Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2007, 11:55:11 AM »
 well she could be most anything

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2007, 11:56:45 AM »

What does this Jewish Marine Major who was killed in iraq look like
O.K  he was'nt an actor and he's fully jewish

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2007, 12:09:31 PM »
I did read it. I just think it's delusional. That's all.

What makes you think it's delusional??? What do you know that I don't know? I come from the Ukraine. A lot of Ukrainian and Polish Jews have light brown hair and light-colored eyes. At least half. At the same time, they have Jewish facial features. They don't look like Poles or Ukrainians at all. What a genetic twist that would be. So many people got raped, and they all inherited their rapists' coloring, but none of them inherited their rapists' facial features. Very odd. Look at the pictures of half Jews. You will see that many of them have inherited the Gentile facial features. They don't look like Ukrainian and Polish Jews at all. In fact, many of the Jews from this part of the world got genetically tested and proven to be as Jewish as dark Jews. Yes, Jewish women have been raped. Nobody's denying it. But it only partly explains the fair looks - the small part of it. Have you seen photographs by Roman Vishniac of Polish Jews?

the boy in the front - typical blond Jew with very Jewish features:

Joseph Brodsky, the Russian-Jewish poet. Typical blond Jew with typical Jewish features:

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »
I am a Polish/Russian/Ukrainian Jew.

I have both blond hair genes, blue eye genes and a button nose.

If I didn't dress Jewish, most people wouldn't even know I was Jewish.

There are plenty of Jews who don't look semitic at all.

I'm one of them.

Not something I delight in. But it is true.

newman

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2007, 12:18:19 PM »

If I didn't dress Jewish, most people wouldn't even know I was Jewish.

I'm one of them.

Are you chassidic, JNC?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2007, 12:20:39 PM »
You betcha.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2007, 12:23:22 PM »

If I did dress Jewish, most people wouldn't even know I was Jewish.

I'm one of them.

You have just proven my point. A lot of Jews from Poland and Ukraine are fair. I grew up in the city that was 1/3 Jewish. I have seen a great variety of Jewish types. The majority were light or lightish. Yes, there are Jewish types with button noses. If you post your photograph, I'll tell you if you look Jewish or not, because I'm good at picking out Jewish types. By the way, none of the antisemites from my place of birth would ever confuse a blond Jew with a non Jew. They recognized Jews very well.

judeanoncapta, I respect you very much as a poster, and I don't want to start a fight with you. But I find what you're saying very ignorant and a bit racist - saying that blondness in Jews came from rapes. Jews come in different colors. Even an expert in genetics says so.

newman

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2007, 12:23:47 PM »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »
Look at the picture of a blond Jewish soldier - the link on p.5. She looks very semitic to me. The two pictures of the boy and the poet look Semitic. There is a variety of semitic types.

newman

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »
You betcha.

Lubavitch?

Nope.

My Brother is, though.

In my 'Idiots' guide to Judaism' by Rabbi Blech he said the Chassidic movement put emphasis on the joy of worship over and above cold , thoughtless recitation...is that a fair assessment?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2007, 12:40:00 PM »
Masha, you're not starting any fights, at all. I'm not upset by anything you said. I hope that I have not been offended by my observations. You're right. Most Blonde Jews still look semitic. But some don't. That's all I'm saying. I can't post my picture on the site. But when I get some of my childhood pictures scanned, I'll send it to you.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »
You betcha.

Lubavitch?

Nope.

My Brother is, though.

In my 'Idiots' guide to Judaism' by Rabbi Blech he said the Chassidic movement put emphasis on the joy of worship over and above cold , thoughtless recitation...is that a fair assessment?

True, to a point.

Although, it is a little more complicated than that.

newman

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2007, 12:45:43 PM »
You betcha.

Lubavitch?

Nope.

My Brother is, though.

True, to a point.

Although, it is a little more complicated than that.

Rabbi Blech really likes the Chassidic movement. In a book of this kind I only got a brief overview. From what I gathered It seems to be a more 'together' community than others. Would you decribe it as 'charismatic'? ( I don't like that word because of it's use by other folk, but I can't think of another)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »
Some of the groups are very charismatic.

Some are just as cold as can be.

The most charismatic group today is Breslov, bar none.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »
And yes, the Chassidic communities are some of the together communities that exist in the Jewish world.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »
Masha, you're not starting any fights, at all. I'm not upset by anything you said. I hope that I have not been offended by my observations. You're right. Most Blonde Jews still look semitic. But some don't. That's all I'm saying. I can't post my picture on the site. But when I get some of my childhood pictures scanned, I'll send it to you.

No, I'm not offended. Hope I haven't offended you. Peace!  :) Yes, please send me your childhood pictures - I'll be objective.

I have a suggestion. You might want to take me up on it - or not. Someone on this forum gave a link about a month ago to a genetic testing lab. You lick a swab (or something simple like that) and send it to them. They send you the result of the test and break up you heritage into components.

Found the link!
http://www.dnatribes.com/sampleresults.html

Now, we know that blond hair and blue eyes are carried by recessive genes. So if they can only be inherited from the surrounding Gentile populations (those who have raped Jewish women), then one might reasonably expect that more that half of a blond Jew's genotype is not Jewish. If you find that more than half of your genotype is Jewish - this is a definitive proof that Jews do have native blond phenotypes. (Now, when I say blond, I don't mean as blond as Scandinavians but those who have blond hair in childhood that later become light brown).

I'm going to do it myself - test myself. As soon as I can afford it - I'm broke right now. But I'm very curious what the test result will say. For some reason I'm sure that I'm close to 100% Jewish.