Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: January 08, 2013, 12:25:12 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:24:44 PM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: WND was going off the board, but have they landed in the deep end
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 12:36:15 PM »
I think he's said anti-Semitic things in the past.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 01:16:39 PM »
He's the Art Bell of Nazi Radio.  He's an opportunist who takes advantage of the poor intelligence of his listeners, selling useless water filters.  What good is his anti-NWO message if when the elections come, he is pushing for the NAzi Ron Paul.

Alex Jones is a menace.  Pierce Morgan should be deported, and Alex Jones along with him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 02:26:17 PM »
I think he's said anti-Semitic things in the past.
"In the past"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »
"In the past"?

Probably now too. I don't really know that much about him.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 02:35:31 PM »
"In the past"?

alex jones reminds me of fat pig ganon from a link to the past. or perhaps wart from mario 2. except instead of tossing in vegetables whenever he opens that big mouth of his, it should be nothing but "flying latrines"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 02:37:17 PM »
I really dont like A Jones idiocy.....  He will say something that makes sense one minute.... and then go into his wacky conspiracies the next minute.

CNN invited him on the show BECAUSE they knew he looked like an idiot.

Just like why CNN and MSNBC loved have Buchanan on their network... it made the right look like a bunch of kooks.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 03:01:30 PM »
Probably now too. I don't really know that much about him.

well there are some things we can be fairly certain of about him such as that he has probably eaten an entire cake by himself

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »
Alex Jones is a Pig... He stands for everything evil in the world, and in his fairy head he thinks he is a defender of order... Another punk I will not miss when he passes {hopefully soon}.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 06:29:30 AM »
I don't like Alex Jones, but did any of you actually bother to watch the video? He DESTROYED the communist Morgan! I can assure you that this did not help the anti-gun cause at all, it informed people that there are passionate pro-gun people out there who are not going to take crap from the communist news media.

Jones obviously will benefit from this also, and his conspiracy theories are indeed insane (although I think he goes with some of them just to profit off of them), but he rocked CNN and they did not even allow him on for the third segment they promised him. They were clueless about what they were getting into and that alone is pretty funny. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 12:00:05 PM »
I liked the part where Alex mocked the posh accent that Morgan uses to sound oh-so-civilized while he advocates for taking away people's rights. 

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »
Let's not forget who Alex Jones is and what Genesis Communications Network is.

Jones vehemently backs the demagogues Paul and his son, routinely shifts all blame away from Moslems and focuses it on "the government", probably played a large role in Romney's loss by taking away a significant amount of votes from him, and employs a myriad of Jeff Rense type antisemitic conspiracy theorists.

He attacks large corporations but is a millionaire himself, and GCN is probably financed in a large part by a lot of Islamic money.

Jones advocates the elimination of all fiat currency and a return to a strict precious metal standard, a financial system which would benefit him greatly but place a large part of the population in dire poverty.

He is not only irrational, but also quite insane, often going into Eric Cartman type screaming fits on the air.

Despite all the media attention he is given, which is contrary to his claims that he is completely blacklisted by them, he has been unable to build a constructive resistance to the NWO.  All the small tidbits of truth he sometimes speaks are shadowed by the insane conspiracy theories he regurgitates.  Alex Jones also supports the legalization of all drugs of all schedules.

If you want to see some examples of his insane rantings, check out this Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/vilemonkey/videos

The very fact that someone like Chaim was never given the opportunities to be heard on such a vast scale like Jones proves that Jones was selected to alert the masses by the very elites he speaks against himself for the very reason that they understand that he will never be taken seriously by the masses, which furthers their own ambitions of world domination.  His appearance on CNN is no exception.  Chaim will never be invited on Pierce Morgan, because Chaim is the very kind of personality that would speak in a rational tone with irrefutable arguments.

Jones and Co. should be considered our enemy.  No, not all of his followers are antisemites per se, but the danger of his movement is that  they are easily manipulated, and could actual form an effective bloc which would no doubt be overwhelmingly antisemitic.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 05:12:04 PM »
There are a thousand people they should have put to defend guns rights instead of Jones. They let him because they thought they'd get an easy kill, while still promoting a more twisted leftist world-view. 

They actually put on another guy a few weeks ago (who tried to be polite and calm) and Morgan pretty much rocked him by talking over him and calling him names. See here:

You are absolutely right that CNN thought Jones would be an easy kill, but instead of sitting there and taking it from Morgan he brought the attacks right away and non-stop to the point where they kicked him off the show before the third segment and now CNN is airing all sorts of anti-Jones related segments- in one segment good old alan dershowitz basically says Jones should be killed. So if alan dershowitz is against him is it OK for some of you to admit that Jones destroyed Morgan?

Yes Alex Jones is a freak and it sucks that he was the one who finally had the guts to take on the liberal establishment like this, but we can not be so blind to twist this situation into something that it definitely is not.  In the first segment before Jones talks about conspiracies he absolutely destroyed Morgan and I really can not see how it was negative to the pro-gun cause.