Author Topic: Michael J. Fox Tells Taylor Slut To Stay Away From His Son  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Michael J. Fox Tells Taylor Slut To Stay Away From His Son
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:55:34 AM »
Michael J. Fox: Stay Away From My Son

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/michael-j-fox-tells-taylor-swift-back-off-214440202.html

Sounds like sage advice. Too bad more stupid people aren't avoiding this disgusting walking petri-dish of a kurva.

FDLFVM

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Michael J. Fox Tells Taylor Slut To Stay Away From His Son
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:11:42 PM »
Michael J. Fox: Stay Away From My Son

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/michael-j-fox-tells-taylor-swift-back-off-214440202.html

Sounds like sage advice. Too bad more stupid people aren't avoiding this disgusting walking petri-dish of a kurva.

FDLFVM

Lol

Michael's foundation for parkinsons is excellent

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:35:33 PM »
I think Taylor, as attractive as she may be, is deep down a psycho girlfriend. The type that would end up driving a man crazy with drama. So best to stay clear from her. But I think Michael J Fox made too much of an issue about it. His son is a 23 years old man, not some little boy who needs daddy to protect him from a woman. And he does know who she is but was just acting like he doesn't know about her. Other than that, I respect Fox way over Swift. Fox has a respectable carreer- Swift is just music poison.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:57:43 PM by IsraeliHeart »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
I think Taylor, as attractive as she may be, is deep down a psycho girlfriend. The type that would end up driving a man crazy with drama. So best to stay clear from her. But I think Michael J Fox made too much of an issue about it. His son is a 23 years old man, not some little boy who needs daddy to protect him from a woman. And he does know who she is but was just acting like he doesn't know about her. Other than that, I respect Fox way over Swift. Fox has a respectable carreer- Swift is just music poison.
Forget about psycho, she's just a two-bit guttertramp. Obviously a lot of men don't care about the health of their genitals. I wouldn't sleep with that kurva if my life depended on it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 12:45:24 AM »
A few years back I found a discount audio book put out by Fox himself  describing his life... I bought the recording since it was only a few bucks and thought it would be interesting since I always liked Fox as an actor... Well I should have saved my money... It's not that Fox is a bad person but like most of Hollywood he is very liberal... Add to this the fact that for a person that came from nothing now that he has some money and fame he really looks down on people that don't... The thought I came away with after listening to his recording was it's sad the guy ended up being sick but in a way I really did not feel sorry for him at all....  I really don't know about this Swift person and the remarks Fox made were intended to be of a generic joking nature but it sounds typical of the attitude that Fox has about others.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 01:15:06 AM »
I'm not a fan of MJF one bit--I just was glad that someone finally stood up to that disgusting walking sperm bank.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 02:02:58 AM »
I really don't know about this Swift person and the remarks Fox made were intended to be of a generic joking nature but it sounds typical of the attitude that Fox has about others.

That's the impression I got from his statement too.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 03:56:02 PM »
Glad he told her...some of these bimbos in Hollywood are not box office attractions any more.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 08:34:09 PM »
Well, looks like Michael J Fox apologized to Taylor Swift. http://omg.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swift-gets-apology-michael-j-fox-163800888.html

So I guess....he DID know who she was all this time.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 09:06:26 AM »

His son looks like a little kid in the picture.