Author Topic: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail  (Read 18624 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »
This is a good example of Satmar's monstrous behavior but it's far from the only one. What about the Gitty Grunwald case?

Of course all of this pales in comparison to what the Satmar did in WWII. The Satmar leadership perpetrated one of the worst crimes against humanity of all time. First of all, the Satmar "rebbe" told his brainwashed followers, hundreds of thousands of them, not to make any attempt to flee Hungary and go to Israel because that would be an absolutely unforgivable sin. Then, along with his buttbuddy Adolf Kastner, Teitelbaum told those same followers that if they would meekly march to the death camps like the Nazis wanted, they would be saved. He deliberately had hundreds of thousands of his own faithful followers murdered just so that he could save his diseased tuchis. Because of him, hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews became charcoal and bars of soap. This is one of the most vile and sickening crimes against humanity ever perpetrated against anybody, Jew or Gentile. Teitelbaum has more Jewish blood on his hands than Arafat, Sheikh Nasrallah, Gamar Abdel Nasser, and the Assad dynasty put together. This Weberman pedo and his supporters will surely be joining Teitelbaum and Kastner in the flames of Gehenom forever--the same flames that his followers were thrown into in 1944.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2013, 09:24:23 PM »
KWRBT,

I believe Tag has good intention. While you may be right that in this case this man deserves what he got I also see Tags point that this kind of news is really only being posted to inflame hatred against one sect of Chassidic Judaism, which I have explained has good members who are not all evil... Despite your claim that the organization deserved this, I hope you do not hate the entire Satmar sect as a result.

The Satmar leadership exhibited evil behavior and propagates evil behavior in their community, so why shouldn't I hate them?   I do NOT hate individual Satmar Jews who are to no fault of their own trapped in this system and potentially victimized by it.   There are many very righteous Jews living as Satmar chassidim.   But I have no reason to respect the leadership of the US-based Satmar communities.     Maybe once they clean up their house I can respect them, but you want to bet whether that will happen in our lifetime?       I have nothing but contempt for the US satmar establishment.    And given its origins, I believe it was conceived in sin and therefore not surprising to result in such a corrupt culture.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2013, 09:25:07 PM »
what when did I say that? I said that you see most things as black and white and I was referring to your comments on ALL the Satmar Chassidim, or your many previous comments on a host of people and issues like for example the Mafdal and Bennett and the elections in Israel and many many maany other issues as well.
 I do want criminals to deserve their due punishment but at the same time their is and should be a fair and unbiased due process in all cases.

Also their was absolutely no point in making this discussion here at all.
My bad, I didn't realize that you are the administrator of this forum. Pardon me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 09:26:34 PM »
This is a good example of Satmar's monstrous behavior but it's far from the only one. What about the Gitty Grunwald case?

Of course all of this pales in comparison to what the Satmar did in WWII. The Satmar leadership perpetrated one of the worst crimes against humanity of all time. First of all, the Satmar "rebbe" told his brainwashed followers, hundreds of thousands of them, not to make any attempt to flee Hungary and go to Israel because that would be an absolutely unforgivable sin. Then, along with his buttbuddy Adolf Kastner, Teitelbaum told those same followers that if they would meekly march to the death camps like the Nazis wanted, they would be saved. He deliberately had hundreds of thousands of his own faithful followers murdered just so that he could save his diseased tuchis. Because of him, hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews became charcoal and bars of soap. This is one of the most vile and sickening crimes against humanity ever perpetrated against anybody, Jew or Gentile. Teitelbaum has more Jewish blood on his hands than Arafat, Sheikh Nasrallah, Gamar Abdel Nasser, and the Assad dynasty put together. This Weberman pedo and his supporters will surely be joining Teitelbaum and Kastner in the flames of Gehenom forever--the same flames that his followers were thrown into in 1944.

sources?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 09:27:38 PM »
The Satmar leadership exhibited evil behavior and propagates evil behavior in their community, so why shouldn't I hate them?   I do NOT hate individual Satmar Jews who are to no fault of their own trapped in this system and potentially victimized by it.   There are many very righteous Jews living as Satmar chassidim.   But I have no reason to respect the leadership of the US-based Satmar communities.     Maybe once they clean up their house I can respect them, but you want to bet whether that will happen in our lifetime?       I have nothing but contempt for the US satmar establishment.    And given its origins, I believe it was conceived in sin and therefore not surprising to result in such a corrupt culture.
The Satmar death cult was conceived in the bowels of a male camel that was inseminated by a pedophile caliph somewhere between Libya and Algeria.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 09:28:33 PM »
sources?
I thought you were the forum expert on Jewish history.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »
My bad, I didn't realize that you are the administrator of this forum. Pardon me.

Would their be a point if I search some Evangelical figure or pasture if you will and open a thread here with such news and then go on and tell other Christians and Jews exactly this 

"What a big surprise that this filth comes out of the evangelical Nazi cult.  makes Shiite Islam and Santeria look like enlightened and progressive religions. The truth of the matter is that evangelical itself is violating children, not just one or two high-profile pedophiles in it. May this satanic cult be extinguished from planet earth when Sh*tlam is (or better yet before). "

In truth I'm not saying this, but pointing out what you said and say.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »
If that situation comes up, post as you wish. If there is an evangelical cult that rapes children it needs to be exposed.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2013, 09:32:47 PM »
If that situation comes up, post as you wish. If there is an evangelical cult that rapes children it needs to be exposed.

I have my differences and I and my culture are worlds apart with them. BUT

Satmar is not a cult that rapes children. You are spreading worse than Nazi propaganda lies.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2013, 09:34:46 PM »

Satmar is not a cult that rapes children. You are spreading worse then Nazi propaganda lies.
Maybe they don't all rape children, but all of their leadership certainly defended this child rapist. Or do you think that it is wrong to call Islam a terrorist religion because not every one physically becomes a suicide bomber?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2013, 09:37:21 PM »
Maybe they don't all rape children, but all of their leadership certainly defended this child rapist. Or do you think that it is wrong to call Islam a terrorist religion because not every one physically becomes a suicide bomber?

Satmar Hassidim is based on the Hassidic teachings of their Rebbes. It has nothing to do with sexual abuse of women or anything like that.

(I wouldn't think i would have to even spend my time saying this).

These are things probably expected at StørmFrønt or some other Nazi websites.

Your great "support" for the Jewish people is really something great and appreciative. Woow were would Jews be without you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2013, 09:41:23 PM »
It's a disgusting murder cult that I have nothing but hatred for. It teaches its zombie members to hate their fellow Jews if they are Zionists and it set up hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews to be slaughtered by the Nazis during WWII. Today they hate Israel and want the Arabs to destroy it. Everything connected to Satmarism is satanic to the core. I do not hide the fact that I am filled with hatred for this demonic "religion" so you're not "exposing" anything about me. All of the leaders of this Nazi "religion" will burn in hell just the way they caused all those Hungarian Jews to be burned alive in the German crematoria in 1944.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 09:56:24 PM »

Satmar is not a cult that rapes children. You are spreading worse than Nazi propaganda lies.

However, they did prove that they are a cult which protects certain criminals who raped children.   

So do you have a problem if CF points that out?    Any gentile points it out?   If I point it out?   If any Jew points it out?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2013, 10:00:40 PM »
However, they did prove that they are a cult which protects certain criminals who raped children.   

So do you have a problem if CF points that out?    Any gentile points it out?   If I point it out?   If any Jew points it out?

It is a fallacy to claim that one members action is cause to accuse the entire sect of the crime. And the fact that he was defended by his co-religionists, is this really a crime? I think that it is wrong to paint the entire movement as wicked because of the deeds of a few.

Some people think Jonathan Pollard deserved death, even some Jews felt this way... Does that make them right?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2013, 10:06:22 PM »
It is a fallacy to claim that one members action is cause to accuse the entire sect of the crime. And the fact that he was defended by his co-religionists, is this really a crime? I think that it is wrong to paint the entire movement as wicked because of the deeds of a few.

Fact:  They raised half a million dollars for a pedophile.

Being a co-religionist does NOT give someone license to defend a criminal.   Where did you get that idea from?    It IS a crime IMO to defend a criminal simply due to some misplaced "loyalty" or "association" due to his purported religion (which he openly violated).

The whole movement is NOT wicked, nor did I say it was.   I said the establishment/leadership is wicked, and they are wicked not because of the "crimes of a few" but because of their own crimes which this establishment committed.

Some people think Jonathan Pollard deserved death, even some Jews felt this way... Does that make them right?

Does what make them right?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2013, 10:11:39 PM »
The whole movement is NOT wicked, nor did I say it was.   I said the establishment/leadership is wicked, and they are wicked not because of the "crimes of a few" but because of their own crimes which this establishment committed.

Does what make them right?
I think almost the whole movement is wicked. Certainly all of its principles are. For those Satmar members that are simply brainwashed and not actually evil--I hope they will see the light and leave this cult while they still can. Obviously I have no ill will towards innocent victims of this cult such as the girl at the center of this case.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2013, 10:13:53 PM »
I am certainly not an expert on this.... but is it is possible to say that the Satmar LEADERS are evil (assuming their leadership defended the rapist)...  but not all the members are evil??

I think we have had similar arguments before... and it always seemed to come down to leadership vs generalizations of the entire group.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2013, 10:15:05 PM »
I am certainly not an expert on this.... but is it is possible to say that the Satmar LEADERS are evil (assuming their leadership defended the rapist)...  but not all the members are evil??

I think we have had similar arguments before... and it always seemed to come down to leadership vs generalizations of the entire group.

I have said this... I know very observant and good Satmar who are zionists... I was at his house mourning the loss of his wifes brother the other night...

He quoted us the midrash, when I brought up Morsi and the muslim brotherhood in Egypt, the Midrash that 'Even the best Mitzrim should be killed'....

http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/peninim/archives/beshalach66.htm

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2013, 10:25:32 PM »
This pig will juggle antique Fabergé eggs in hell! And God help him if he f****** drops any of them!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2013, 10:29:31 PM »

You are actually comparing a Jewish hero and martyr to a pedophile???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2013, 10:31:32 PM »
You are actually comparing a Jewish hero and martyr to a pedophile???

No I am not, read what I wrote...

I am comparing the response from those who read about it and form opinions of the religion or sect... That the non-Jews see Pollards offense as a mark against the Jewish people...

Any Jew who is convicted of a crime brings more antisemitism to the world. This is a double-edged sword because on the one hand Jews are held to a higher authority (by Hashem) but we are punished and oppressed by the gentile world based on antisemitic hatred.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »

That is basically what KWRBT and I am saying.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2013, 10:49:27 PM »
Where this cook is going, all Dicks will be burned to wake up and burned to fall asleep!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2013, 11:32:13 PM »
NK is a spinoff of Satmarism. They are slightly more extreme (which really just means that they say what they feel a bit more openly) and that's it.

Here is another horror story about a crime that was perpetrated by this misogynistic murder cult that, as KWRBT pointed out, apes (no pun intended) the behavior of black Muslim gang members:

http://nymag.com/news/features/48532/
Actually NK is NOT a splitoff from Satmar NK was started by Litvaks & Satmars are Hungarians

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2013, 11:52:01 PM »
Also Weberman is not originally a Satmar but a Malach.
The Malachim are a Chabad breakoff they brokeaway in the time of Admor Sholom Dov Ber Schneersohn (RASHAB) because of an arguement between Rabbi Avraham Ber Levine AKA the Malach & the Rebbe Rashab over the Rebbe's son Admor Yosef Yitzchak that he was reading newspapers supposedly.
Levine was kicked out of Lubavitch & set up shop in the US in the Bronx & later in Williamsburg & out of yeshiva bochurim from Torah Vodaas started his own sect called the Malachim which had Chabad minhagim but Satmarish hashkofos & mode of dress.
Weberman's grandfather was one of the original Malachim Chasidim.
Today there are no more than 150-200 Malachim with many of the younger generation being absorbed into Satmar & NK.
Weberman's Uncle Meyer Weberman is the rav of the Malachim & their shul is called Nesivios Olam & is on Hewes St. in Williamsburg