Author Topic: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail  (Read 18623 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail
« on: January 22, 2013, 05:06:11 PM »
Hasidic "Counselor" Sentenced To 103 Years For Multiple Molestation Counts

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2013/01/22/3117501/nechemya-weberman-violated-at-least-ten-other-victims

What a big surprise that this filth comes out of the Satmar Nazi cult. Satmarism makes Shiite Islam and Santeria look like enlightened and progressive religions. The truth of the matter is that Satmarism itself is violating children, not just one or two high-profile pedophiles in it. May this satanic cult be extinguished from planet earth when Sh*tlam is (or better yet before).

WFTMPTC

PS: You notice he still got a lesser sentence than Jonathan Pollard.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Satmar Pedophile Pig Sentenced To Over 100 Years In Jail
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 05:42:03 PM »
Not all Satmar are like this.... And Satmar is a Chassidic sect which, while anti-Zionist, they are observant and their previous Rabbis are respected amongst many Chassidic sects. I will curse the Nueta Karta but I draw a distinction with Satmar. I do know a Chassid who was involved in Satmar and he is a great Jew, and he is now pro-Zionist...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar_(Hasidic_dynasty)
Satmar is claimed to be one of the largest and most influential Hasidic movements in existence today, but formal demographic comparisons with other Hasidim are not available. It is believed to number close to 130,000 adherents (including men, women and children), and is rapidly growing due to the extremely high birth rate of the group. This population figure does not include a number of smaller and related anti-Zionist Hungarian Hasidic groups who align themselves with Satmar.[3]

One thing is clear... I STRONGLY disagree with their understanding of the Three Oaths and the zionist cause... They are entitled to their opinion but they should not act against the Jewish state (as the NK do)...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 05:47:12 PM »
Some material about the 'Three Oaths' reproduced from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar_(Hasidic_dynasty)

Although it was certainly not the only reason for his opinion, one of the core citations from classical Judaic sources cited by Rav Yoel for his opposition to modern Zionism was that of the Three Oaths mentioned in the Talmud (Kesuboth 111A) which discusses a passage from the Song of Songs in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) in which God made the Israelites promise "to wait for Him before arousing His love":

"King Solomon in Song of Songs thrice adjured the 'daughters of Jerusalem' not to arouse or bestir the love until it is ready.' The Talmud explains that we are bound by three strong oaths not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of moshiach"[9]

A variant interpretation of the three oaths has the third oath being that God would not allow the non-Jewish world to "excessively" persecute the Jews. Rabbi Teitelbaum expressly held that the oaths were not dependent upon one another.[10]

In VaYoel Moshe Teitelbaum explicitly declared that, from the time of the very inception of the Zionist movement in the 1890s, the Zionists violated the three oaths, and thereby caused the Holocaust, as well as all wars, terrorism, and violence in modern Israel, and most anti-Semitism around the world since that time, as a result:

"...it has been these Zionist groups that have attracted the Jewish people and have violated the Oath against establishing a Jewish entity before the arrival of the Messiah. It is because of the Zionists that six million Jews were killed."[11]

In keeping with the three oaths, Satmar Hasidim were strongly opposed to the creation of modern Israel through violence and antagonism against gentile nations such as the Ottomans and Britain. In the years following the Holocaust, Rabbi Teitelbaum undertook to maintain and strengthen this position, as did many other Torah Jews and communities. Rabbi Teitelbaum declared that the State of Israel was a violation of Jewish teachings. This was both because of the Zionists' violation of the traditional belief that Jews must wait for the Messiah to re-create Israel, and also because its founders included many personalities who were both hostile to Orthodox Judaism, or simply indifferent to it. Rabbi Teitelbaum believed the creation of the State of Israel, against the oaths described in Ketubot, constituted a form of impatience. In keeping with the Talmud's warnings that impatience for God's love and redemption can lead to grave danger, the Satmar Hasidim have often interpreted the constant wars and terrorism in Israel as fulfilment of that prophecy.[citation needed]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:57:10 PM »
I hope he endures what he did to that girl. Wait, he might like it, so forget that.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 05:59:54 PM »
Would it be bad to wish that he be reincarnated as a young girl who is the victim of a pedophile?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
Would it be bad to wish that he be reincarnated as a young girl who is the victim of a pedophile?

Who knows. I trust G-d knows what He's doing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 07:44:29 PM »
The Satmar "rabbi" deliberately caused tens of thousands of his own zombies to be murdered by the Nazis in Hungary during WWII so that he could save his own tuchis via the Kastner (ysv) train. If that's not the epitome of evil I don't know what is. So maybe this pedo isn't really all that bad after all (in relation to Teitelbaum).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 07:46:46 PM »
   In this case I dont know if it was true or not. Personally its not up to be to judge. Just because he is a Satmar doesn't mean he is evil nor should I right away accept what was said by the court. Basically it was his word vs. her word that is all. Soo for me its not for me to decide nor judge.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
Hasidic "Counselor" Sentenced To 103 Years For Multiple Molestation Counts

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2013/01/22/3117501/nechemya-weberman-violated-at-least-ten-other-victims

What a big surprise that this filth comes out of the Satmar Nazi cult. Satmarism makes Shiite Islam and Santeria look like enlightened and progressive religions. The truth of the matter is that Satmarism itself is violating children, not just one or two high-profile pedophiles in it. May this satanic cult be extinguished from planet earth when Sh*tlam is (or better yet before).

WFTMPTC

PS: You notice he still got a lesser sentence than Jonathan Pollard.

I am pleased to see this menuval will spend life behind bars.  For sex offenders this about as tough as its going to get in terms of sentencing.  Big win for the prosecution.  And a slam dunk at that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 07:49:23 PM »
Menuval? Please translate for me so that I can use this term!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »
Regarding this case, if the man is guilty he should be punished for it... But as Tag said it is best to wait for the evidence to be revealed...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:02 PM »
Regarding this case, if the man is guilty he should be punished for it... But as Tag said it is best to wait for the evidence to be revealed...
He was convicted and sentenced already. The trial is finished.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:53 PM »
I am pleased to see this menuval will spend life behind bars.  For sex offenders this about as tough as its going to get in terms of sentencing.  Big win for the prosecution.  And a slam dunk at that.

I wouldn't have much of a problem with getting sex offenders behind bars, but this case had his word over her word. (she is a late teen from what I remember and a OTD kid). She was known to cause some trouble before and I'm not saying she or he is lying. I just wouldn't put someone behind bars in this type of situation. Also their is much much bias against Hassidim and people who dress the way that he did. It is subconscious in many ways. Soo I would not necessarily trust the legal system. Now if they had hard evidence that is a different story, but they simply did not. Now you have the press and generally those who hate either Hassidim or Jews in general gloating about this.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 07:55:41 PM »
I wouldn't have much of a problem with getting sex offenders behind bars, but this case had his word over her word. (she is a late teen from what I remember and a OTD kid). She was known to cause some trouble before and I'm not saying she or he is lying. I just wouldn't put someone behind bars in this type of situation. Also their is much much bias against Hassidim and people who dress the way that he did. It is subconscious in many ways. Soo I would not necessarily trust the legal system. Now if they had hard evidence that is a different story, but they simply did not. Now you have the press and generally those who hate either Hassidim or Jews in general gloating about this.
And you know this because...?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »

Sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about.   This case has been all over the papers including the attempt by Weberman and his supporters to intimidate the witness.    Including when his associates (looked like a few lazy bum so-called yeshiva bachurs) were taking pictures on their cell phones of the witness while she was on the stand, to which the judge remarked that they were behaving like the bloods or crips.   (and of course barred them from the court room).   There were other victims but they cannot come forward due to many many reasons, not least of which is the societal pressure they are under and the ostracizing they will receive if they do.

As far as I know, this girl is actually NOT OTD, she's married now, and she was a so called "at-risk youth" and this beast ripped out her neshama.

By the way, are you aware that he had these private "counseling sessions" with young women like her routinely with the door locked?!     Even without knowing what he was doing behind those doors, he was openly in violation of the halacha by having the door locked, and people just allowed it to go on.   He had "connections" so they also raised 500,000 dollars from some gullible marks for what they called his defense fund at a rally/fundraiser event condemning the victims and villifying them claiming the rapist was innocent to shnorr  money.  Now that is shnorring.    All this stuff has been in the newspapers and the news programs on TV so add the fact that it's a gigantic chillul Hashem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
This is all proof positive of why this disgusting, monstrous, satanic cult must be destroyed. They treat their own women and girls like Muslims do. This isn't Judaism, this is the NoI hybridized with Asatru. My heart hurts for all of the poor girls that are born into this living hell and have absolutely nowhere to go.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 08:36:36 PM »
Also their is much much bias against Hassidim and people who dress the way that he did. It is subconscious in many ways. Soo I would not necessarily trust the legal system.

I generally do not trust that the legal system will be harsh enough on this type of abuser animal, but for once they gave a pretty harsh sentence and it's a clear message that this game will not be tolerated.    It will cause other victims to come forward and the silencing or threatening/intimidation of the victims and their families will not go on unchecked as it has in the past.     The judge had no bias against hassidim or the way they dress, in fact he was shocked at the young men who were taking pics of the victim to post online because he was astounded that they would behave like black gangmembers.     

The victims were girls who wore and still wear chassidic garb, so how can his garb be impacting his court case?  Everyone involved is a chassid.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »
Sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about.   This case has been all over the papers including the attempt by Weberman and his supporters to intimidate the witness.    Including when his associates (looked like a few lazy bum so-called yeshiva bachurs) were taking pictures on their cell phones of the witness while she was on the stand, to which the judge remarked that they were behaving like the bloods or crips.   (and of course barred them from the court room).   There were other victims but they cannot come forward due to many many reasons, not least of which is the societal pressure they are under and the ostracizing they will receive if they do.

As far as I know, this girl is actually NOT OTD, she's married now, and she was a so called "at-risk youth" and this beast ripped out her neshama.

By the way, are you aware that he had these private "counseling sessions" with young women like her routinely with the door locked?!     Even without knowing what he was doing behind those doors, he was openly in violation of the halacha by having the door locked, and people just allowed it to go on.   He had "connections" so they also raised 500,000 dollars from some gullible marks for what they called his defense fund at a rally/fundraiser event condemning the victims and villifying them claiming the rapist was innocent to shnorr  money.  Now that is shnorring.    All this stuff has been in the newspapers and the news programs on TV so add the fact that it's a gigantic chillul Hashem.

I was recently discussing the laws of Yichud with a friend. Indeed a frum man should never be alone in a locked room with a woman. This is obvious violation of the Halacha...

I do not defend him... My first response was a defense of the Satmar Chassidic sect in general (even though they are very wrong concerning their stance concerning Zionism)...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 08:40:13 PM »
Anybody who would defend this monster needs a 72-hour commitment. Anyone who would defend this Nazi cult in general should question why they're at JTF.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »
Anybody who would defend this monster needs a 72-hour commitment. Anyone who would defend this Nazi cult in general should question why they're at JTF.

Not exactly true... Satmar are Jews and we are commanded to love all Jews. I even think Chaim doesn't curse Satmar, and makes sure the express his anger at NK...

PS: Since when have you been the one to decide who should be at JTF?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 08:42:48 PM »
  the last post (well from 4 posts back I guess) proves why these things should not be for the public like this. Pure Jew-hatred. Pure and simple. "Waiting" or whatever you call yourself now, does not understand these things and its a shame that we allow people from the outside to dictate what or who is a Jew and the inner questions in our Religion and people. And how is he going to destroy Satmar? How? Only by murdering them correct?

It was in the papers, SOO? That makes the verdict correct? Like I said it was her word over his word. Why is this being publicized in such a disgusting way where these vile animals are gloating over the fact that an "Orthodox Jew" is being sent to prison. They got one very well. also in such situations (one persons word over another) it is always better to let someone go instead of putting an innocent person behind bars.
  Besides this was in NYC who do you think was in the witness stand? MMhMM. and many people in general would love to see a Jew especially someone dressed like him behind bars or killed.

Also the punishment is much more then the crime (in this case since she was more older) and not a child persay but a teen( still not good to do) but a teenager definitely have more choice and freedom then a child.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 08:44:33 PM »
  the last post (well from 4 posts back I guess) proves why these things should not be for the public like this. Pure Jew-hatred. Pure and simple. "Waiting" or whatever you call yourself now, does not understand these things and its a shame that we allow people from the outside to dictate what or who is a Jew and the inner questions in our Religion and people. And how is he going to destroy Satmar? How? Only by murdering them correct?

It was in the papers, SOO? That makes the verdict correct? Like I said it was her word over his word. Why is this being publicized in such a disgusting way where these vile animals are gloating over the fact that an "Orthodox Jew" is being sent to prison. They got one very well. also in such situations (one persons word over another) it is always better to let someone go instead of putting an innocent person behind bars.
  Besides this was in NYC who do you think was in the witness stand? MMhMM. and many people in general would love to see a Jew especially someone dressed like him behind bars or killed.

Also the punishment is much more then the crime (in this case since she was more older) and not a child persay but a teen( still not good to do) but a teenager definitely have more choice and freedom then a child.

Yes I agree that he is a real putz... He thinks he knows about being Jewish and what is acceptable from a Jewish standpoint. But in reality all he does is imitate Chaim (If Chaim said it, He can say it too)... I think it is a result of his immaturity.

PS: I fully agree that threads like this invite the Nazis to lump all Jews into a category of child molesters. And 'Waiting' just feeds their hatred like a dog...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 08:45:51 PM »

PS: Since when have you been the one to decide who should be at JTF?

I know, I'm tires of him saying these type of things. Or just jumping ooh well Chaim said this or that. I dont know what chaim said in each case but this isn't a cult from what I know, soo we don't idolize any human being and use what G-D gave us- our own minds.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 08:46:04 PM »
The prosecution claimed there are at least 6 other victims, all of whom will not come forward.   The NY Daily News did its own investigation and found 4 other women who confided to them but also refuse to come forward as accusers. 

With these type of cases with so many victims, where there is smoke, there is fire.  And to believe otherwise is to believe in fairy tales.

Furthermore the very respected and well known Rabbi Yakov Horowitz has been in contact with some of the other victims who confided in him regarding details of the abuse.
The article quoted him:

“The intimate acts he was performing were intended as a form of repentance for sins committed in their previous lifetimes,” Rabbi Yakov Horowitz from Monsey, N.Y., in whom other victims had confided, told the Daily News. 

No, I am quite sure that the esteemed Rabbi Horowitz would never EVER (chas veshalom) slander the Jewish community (any community within the Jewish people) with outright lies or made up stories.    Just the fact that he is upholding the victim's claims is already enough for you to say, just how much evil has this person (Weberman) done?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »
NK is a spinoff of Satmarism. They are slightly more extreme (which really just means that they say what they feel a bit more openly) and that's it.

Here is another horror story about a crime that was perpetrated by this misogynistic murder cult that, as KWRBT pointed out, apes (no pun intended) the behavior of black Muslim gang members:

http://nymag.com/news/features/48532/