Author Topic: Edwina Koch In Intensive Care!  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Edwina Koch In Intensive Care!
« on: January 31, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
Former NYC Mayor In Critical Condition

http://news.yahoo.com/former-nyc-mayor-ed-koch-88-moved-intensive-032905360.html

Baruch Hashem!!! Soon Edwina C*** will be in Gehenom!!!
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WFTMPTC

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Edwina Koch In Intensive Care!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 11:41:02 PM »
It will die at age 88 because it is a Nazi

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 12:00:15 AM »
What has he accomplished as nyc mayor in the 80s?  I was too young at that time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 12:12:18 AM »
What has he accomplished as nyc mayor in the 80s?  I was too young at that time.
A whole lot of evil. And sodomy.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 12:16:26 AM »
In hell this [censored] will enshrine pillars of salt for 40 days and then burn it to the ground. His only friends will be roach eggs and flying latrines.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 01:02:02 AM »
Amen to that. He wrote a letter to Chaim's judge asking for him to give him the maximum sentence.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 01:07:48 AM »
Examples of evil?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 01:17:23 AM »
I just gave you an excellent one. That and that he is a proud sodomite.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 05:27:10 AM »
He was a big improvement over the mayors that preceded him... He cleaned up the city and managed to cut down on crime a great deal... The problem with him was he tended to be very liberal on social issues and horrible on Jewish issues... He had the great luck to be followed by what was possibly one of the worst mayors in the cities history (the washroom attendant) David Dinkins... After 4 years of Dinkins looking back on Koch made him look like the best mayor in history... In my opinion as far as what Koch did on his own time it's his business... He always was very careful to make a respectable public representation and even enlisted the help of Bess Myerson to give it some credibility... Sadly Bess Myerson with all her fame and fortune  had sticky fingers and was arrested for petty shoplifting at which point Koch sort of left her by the wayside... He was not the best mayor but far from the worse.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 05:49:49 AM »
I just heard a report that Koch died at 2am.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 06:08:14 AM »
They are reporting Koch biting the dust on WOR radio however they are saying that its an unconfirmed NY Post story.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 06:13:23 AM »
It's official... The associated press just backed up the story.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 06:14:04 AM »
NY Post website says he died

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 07:16:05 AM »
He was a big improvement over the mayors that preceded him... He cleaned up the city and managed to cut down on crime a great deal... The problem with him was he tended to be very liberal on social issues and horrible on Jewish issues... He had the great luck to be followed by what was possibly one of the worst mayors in the cities history (the washroom attendant) David Dinkins... After 4 years of Dinkins looking back on Koch made him look like the best mayor in history... In my opinion as far as what Koch did on his own time it's his business... He always was very careful to make a respectable public representation and even enlisted the help of Bess Myerson to give it some credibility... Sadly Bess Myerson with all her fame and fortune  had sticky fingers and was arrested for petty shoplifting at which point Koch sort of left her by the wayside... He was not the best mayor but far from the worse.

What do you mean "possibly"? I can't name a worse one. As far as I can remember, Dinkins' only achievement was the proliferation of numerous homeless shanty towns. As far as Koch, I agree with you; not the best mayor but not the worst either. He certainly was an amusing character.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 07:25:40 AM »
The AIDS queer is dead!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 12:58:59 PM »

This is the detail answer I was looking for. Thx, I remember dinkins took office after koch and the crime rate rocketed high in NYC along the crown heights Jewish and black riot in 1991 erupted. Very atrocious times.

Was ed koch suppose to be Jewish? What the hell was he thinking with the sins he done as the aforementioned sodomy?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 03:15:05 PM »
This is the detail answer I was looking for. Thx, I remember dinkins took office after koch and the crime rate rocketed high in NYC along the crown heights Jewish and black riot in 1991 erupted. Very atrocious times.

Was ed koch suppose to be Jewish? What the hell was he thinking with the sins he done as the aforementioned sodomy?
Well,personally  I give him the benefit of the doubt on the " aforementioned" issue...  Who knows what he actually did behind closed doors... There was a great deal of speculation about which way he went but no actual proof that he was ever actually on the wrong side of the fence... He did some stuff politically while he was mayor that I did not care for however he was a Democrat to the bone and it was to be expected.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 03:23:04 PM »
That letter alone makes him a leftist shmuck. Arite, so he's a faigele? Nu, a lot of faigeles are out there today.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 03:25:14 PM »
בס''ד

Baruch Hashem that this evil Jewish Nazi is now roasting in hell!

Edwina Koch wrote a letter to Jonathan Pollard's black Nazi judge urging him to give Pollard the maximum sentence.

Edwina also wrote a letter to my self-hating traitor judge urging him to give me the maximum sentence.

Edwina compared HaRav Meir Kahane zt"l hy"d to Hitler. After Rabbi Kahane was murdered by Al Qaeda terrorists, Edwina called the rabbi "scum" and said "he's burning in hell".

Edwina was the ultimate example of the most evil self-hating Jewish traitor imaginable. His punishment will certainly be severe and eternal. Amen.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 03:34:31 PM »
Now i have some clarity about who the guy was.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 03:36:03 PM »
בס''ד

BTW Edwina Koch was absolutely the worst Mayor in New York City history. The nonsense about how he "saved the city" is laughable.

Crime rates were at an all-time record high under Koch. In fact, the rates for murder and other violent crimes were higher under Koch than under his black racist successor David Dinkins. Koch increased government spending and taxes to record levels. In every area, he was a complete disaster.

After he was defeated in the Democrat primary when he ran for a fourth term in 1989, Koch endorsed the black white-hating, Jew-hating David Dinkins for Mayor and campaigned actively for him. Dinkins beat Rudy Giuliani in the 1989 election by just two points - so without Koch's strong support, the city would not have had a Jesse Jackson-like black hatemonger as Mayor for four years.

Koch's final act in life was to convince many Jewish voters to support Barack Hussein Obama in last year's Presidential election. Koch insisted that Obama is "pro-Israel". Of course, Koch himself for decades supported creating an independent PLO terrorist state that would constitute national suicide for Israel.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 03:57:51 PM »
 :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 05:58:40 AM »
In hell his head will spin, his toes will die, his mule will turn, his eyes will explode, and his ribs will jiggle. All of his lining mucosae will be uncomfortable, and footballer José Luís rape him for no good reason.