Author Topic: the big bang theory  (Read 5959 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
the big bang theory
« on: February 11, 2013, 04:58:45 PM »
Anyone seen this? Has a Jewish guy with a media driven whiny Jewish mother. Hes dead geeky. Ive even seen one episode where his girl friend(a non Jew) ex is a "hunky" black guy, and the whole episode is about how he cant compete with the black guy...

Also as a geeky Indian guy who gets literally no women.

Funny how blacks are never portrayed in this way...topsy turvy world we live in as both Indians and Jews are overall far more desirable.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: the big bang theory
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 05:00:05 PM »
Nope. Don't watch the boob toob...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:08:04 PM »
Nope. Don't watch the boob toob...

probably the best thing to do. Luckily tv is declining in numbers due to internet etc. But its still vile racist dross shown on our media.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 06:48:58 PM »
I never watched an episode. I like to watch "It's always sunny in Philadelphia". It is funny, not so much pc, and no self hating Jewish characters (cause all the main characters are Irish or Italian).

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 06:49:34 PM »
Awesome show

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 07:02:37 PM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »
I think it's a good show and funny like the old sitcoms. I think it makes nerdy guys look good.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 07:13:02 PM »
I think it's a good show and funny like the old sitcoms. I think it makes nerdy guys look good.

hmm

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 07:20:04 PM »
I thought this was going to be a discussion about Science and Judaism.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 07:46:15 PM »
Chaim and David did a show on Chaim's big bang bang theory according to schvatzas- where 2 New York city buses collide.  I must have listened to it a 100 times years ago.  I would love to hear it again.  If someone could post it, that would be really great!  You would laugh your asss off!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
I thought this was going to be a discussion about Science and Judaism.

This has been discussed Many Many times.... Try searching for it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 08:34:26 PM »
Sorry dont watch show nor could careless about boring nerds of any race trying to find love.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 08:48:18 PM »
It's produced by the same guy who produced two and a half men.  The Jewish mother is so far over the top it is ridiculous.  Lorrie has a thing about being Jewish.  Seems like a self hating thing.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:02 PM »
Sorry dont watch show nor could careless about boring nerds of any race trying to find love.

The Best movie about 'Nerds finding love' must be the 'Revenge of the Nerds' series...

When this movie came out I was a Nerd (Set your wayback machine to 1984) and I had just moved to Los Angeles... My friends used to call me 'Poinzy' or 'Poindexter' or 'Chip'... Which was a new nick-name after they used to call me 'Pappa Smurf' in college...

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 12:14:39 AM »
I unfortunately saw one episode. Besides their faces, their noises that come from their mouths awake some primal instinct in me to ensure these things can not reproduce. The "sheldon" (I think) actor, or one of them at least is an open homosexual. I believe that the show shows how sexual immorality is OK, because they're dweebs and getting some is the best they'll get. Also, like the rapper lil' weasel, and all these other man women in music and media, they've been promoting the image of the unhealthy anorexic man as the sex symbol, which is really foolish. How, as a man, can you not gag at that hideous show?? I just watched the first episode of "the walking dead". Much more interesting.  Your friendly kkk posters should make another hillbilly mantra chant about how this show is making the white race genocide itself, through [censored] genes.
None on the show is an open homosexual. Sheldon the tall skinny one on the show does not find or think of anything in a sexual way. His roomate is with the blond and Howard is married on the show and the Indian guy Raj is a skirt chaser who has a "condition" that he has a hard time talking to women
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 12:15:33 AM »
Chaim and David did a show on Chaim's big bang bang theory according to schvatzas- where 2 New York city buses collide.  I must have listened to it a 100 times years ago.  I would love to hear it again.  If someone could post it, that would be really great!  You would laugh your asss off!

lol sounds fantastic

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 12:20:32 AM »
It's produced by the same guy who produced two and a half men.  The Jewish mother is so far over the top it is ridiculous.  Lorrie has a thing about being Jewish.  Seems like a self hating thing.

You could be right.

It's somewhat funny, but at the same time, it's pretty miserable that this is the definition of Jewish to these people.   When all it means to be Jewish is to have a whiny obese extremely loud mother who demands grandchildren, no wonder so many American Jews are not interested in remaining Jewish or actively striving to escape it.   And this show perpetuates not just negative and comical stereotypes about American Jews.  Worse than that:  It perpetuates the misconception of twisted Hollywood Jews that there really is nothing of value about being Jewish except some cheap joke about eating chinese food on xmas every year or circumcision jokes.   The Hollywood sickos are probably more effective at driving Jews into oblivion than the present day Deform "rabbis"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 12:21:34 AM »
I unfortunately saw one episode. Besides their faces, their noises that come from their mouths awake some primal instinct in me to ensure these things can not reproduce. The "sheldon" (I think) actor, or one of them at least is an open homosexual.

There is no homosexual character on the show.   Not sure where you got that from.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 02:09:35 AM »
Talking about queer celebrities.... I never realized that Gomer Pyle was homo...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jim-nabors-gomer-pyle-star-is-gay-marries-partner-of-38-years-2013301

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 03:31:05 AM »
Talking about queer celebrities.... I never realized that Gomer Pyle was homo...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jim-nabors-gomer-pyle-star-is-gay-marries-partner-of-38-years-2013301
That's old news and well known news... Years ago it was said that he and Rock Hudson would pal around  :o  Nabors was always discreet about the issue so I was surprised when I heard he went for a same sex marriage at this point in his life... There were quite a few of the old time actors that might surprise you another is Raymond Burr  better known as Perry Mason or  Ironside. .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 03:55:52 AM »
I've watched an episode of that. I don't really enjoy that show for some reason.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 10:56:11 AM »
I like that show!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 12:13:32 PM »
Anyone seen this? Has a Jewish guy with a media driven whiny Jewish mother. Hes dead geeky. Ive even seen one episode where his girl friend(a non Jew) ex is a "hunky" black guy, and the whole episode is about how he cant compete with the black guy...

Also as a geeky Indian guy who gets literally no women.

Funny how blacks are never portrayed in this way...topsy turvy world we live in as both Indians and Jews are overall far more desirable.

I haven't but I have noticed how TV shows are now portraying (sp?) blacks as being superior at virtually everything.

Law and Order seems to have every single criminal as being a white middle class to upper class male. Not one single black criminal as far as I know, they may have a black suspect but they are always the victim in the end being set up by a white guy or on rare occasion a white super wealthy female. Never mind that blacks are 7 times more likely to commit murder and 8 times more likely to commit a violent crime..... and racially motivated crimes are over 90% black on white. I generally don't whine about this kind of thing but this is ridiculous. And for the record.... I DO NOT watch Law and Disorder, my wife does and I just look long enough to see what the white guy did this time.

Also programs are starting to portray males (usually white) as stupid and good for nothing..... in order to destroy the family unit like in Huxley's Brave New World. The establishment (liberal) want government to be daddy.

Time after time now the black person figures things out and saves the day when whitey fails..... never mind only about 1/3 of black males even finish high school, not sure about black females. The typical Asian genius is even being phased out.

I by no means am implying there are no intelligent, decent, and respectable black people. But, to imply they (or anyone) are the master race and that everyone else is stupid, bumbling, evil and greedy when compared is wrong.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 01:33:27 PM »
Love this show... But its a bit leftist... but so is every show.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 08:58:40 PM »
I can't remeber what, but I stopped watching that episode when there was this thing about one of the geeks being Jewish, and it painted Jews like some stereotype that lacks masculinity or another. I need to go on one of these shows and show Americans what a real mother [censored] Jew is.
They are all geeks, the Jew is the pimp of the group. But he's no Hebrew Hammer!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.