Author Topic: Deformed beasts desecrate Judaism's holiest days  (Read 940 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Deformed beasts desecrate Judaism's holiest days
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 08:43:19 PM »
It's a mortal sin to step into one of those houses of evil.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 12:14:32 AM »
http://www.startribune.com/new-jewish-prayer-book-for-rosh-hashanah-and-yom-kippur-updates-language-on-women-gay-marriage-doubt/326709571/

I thought it said no Jewish prayer book. That's more correct. This book is not Jewish. It's a man made religion. Oh, that was sexist, I meant woman made religion even thought man as in mankind includes women. Even in Hebrew, women are called Ben Adam and not Bat Adam.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 12:36:02 AM »
But yet it bears some connection to Judaism. To understand what it is can be understood by them starting their yom kippur prayers with "I do not believe the words I am about to say". I don't chant things I don't think will do anything. That's a whole lot of work, and you're not getting anything out of it. Reform is not a Jewish movement, it's an anti-Jewish movement. You don't say a prayer like that if that's the way you always want it to be, because you're admitting it doesn't matter, you're saying it to set an example that you think other Jews will follow, and to be able to say that the religion you founded is the real Judaism, the ultimate attack on it.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 07:57:55 AM »
Isaiah 44:6  I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.  Matthew 4:10 Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 06:12:41 AM »
Isaiah 44:6  I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.  Matthew 4:10 Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.

Numbers 1:1 The Lord spoke to Moses in the Sinai Desert, in the Tent of Meeting on the first day of the second month, in the second year after the exodus from the land of Egypt, saying.

Like they say, deform is the last stop before the church.