Author Topic: the big bang theory  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: the big bang theory
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 08:45:01 PM »
They are all geeks, the Jew is the pimp of the group. But he's no Hebrew Hammer!

Pimp?  Lol not even close.  And so typical of "chuck" chaim lorre, he has this character escaping his Jewishness by marrying a blonde shiksa.   Totally sick.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 05:17:58 AM »
The last funny show on television I watched was ALF.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 09:29:05 PM »
The last funny show on television I watched was ALF.

That was one of my favorites!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2015, 04:06:36 AM »
I like the show but I think I didn't know about it yet when this thread was first posted. I only found out about it when reruns were on before and after baseball games.

Most of the present sitcoms are idiotic. This one is funny even though a self-hating Jew writes it and makes the one Jewish character self-hating. At least one of the characters is an aspiring religious Jew in her words (Since it's hard to be religious in the unusual situation of being an actress). She actually dresses modestly on the show.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2015, 04:10:04 AM »
They are all geeks, the Jew is the pimp of the group. But he's no Hebrew Hammer!

I thought it was funny how the black woman in the emergency room said "Because dat's all you needed." when he came in with a robot's hand stuck to his you know what after he said he only built the arm. I told my sister I thought it was funny because of the UMM HMM jokes on JTF and she said other people also think it's funny to have a feisty black woman or something like that. I think it's funny for a different reason then the show intanded. It's just funny the way most blacks talk even if they are not acting evil.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 04:12:29 AM »
There is no homosexual character on the show.   Not sure where you got that from.

Sheldon is played by a homosexual. He's the one actor that's actually cooler on the show than in real life. He makes the show funny. Obviously homosexuality is not cool.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 04:22:15 AM »
You could be right.

It's somewhat funny, but at the same time, it's pretty miserable that this is the definition of Jewish to these people.   When all it means to be Jewish is to have a whiny obese extremely loud mother who demands grandchildren, no wonder so many American Jews are not interested in remaining Jewish or actively striving to escape it.   And this show perpetuates not just negative and comical stereotypes about American Jews.  Worse than that:  It perpetuates the misconception of twisted Hollywood Jews that there really is nothing of value about being Jewish except some cheap joke about eating chinese food on xmas every year or circumcision jokes.   The Hollywood sickos are probably more effective at driving Jews into oblivion than the present day Deform "rabbis"

Howard is the definition of a self-hating Jew. He brags about eating pork and is intermarried. In real life he is a Jew and the actress who plays his shicksa wife is actually Jewish in real life. But he's intermarried in real life also to a real shicksa.

They also make the Indian guy eat beef and they tease each other about what being what we would call "self-hating Jews and Hindus". There's one episode where Howard thinks the Indian guy is talking about a Deform synagogue (because he said temple) but he meant a Hindu temple. Self-hating Jews think temple means synagogue. What morons.

At least the actress that plays the obnoxious mother died so they no longer have her making loud comments in the background and they wrote her off of the show. But the self-hating Jews had her burnt like Nazis did to Jews. Another symptom of self-hating Jews.  The writer actually looks like a NY Nazi Times Jew. I had a self-hating teacher in college who looked like him. He said that a PLO state is the best thing that could happen to Israel and he had an Apartheid Week poster near his office. Obviously I didn't take any Middle East classes in college so I didn't have to take classes were the main topic would be bashing Israel. I had enough of Israel bashing in college in Israel with a self-hating teacher.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 07:47:26 AM »
I did see this a few times....Howard was my favorite character, as well as Penny.    It is funny at times. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 06:19:01 AM »
I'd watch it for the mediocre attempts at humor that are next to tolerable when read, and because it's a show that doesn't need to worship black people or materialism, but their whiny homo voices make me feel like a rabid squirrel is trying to claw his way out of my brain, so it's not in any way an enjoyable experience. There's a blond Jewess with the ultimate girly voice though, and I managed to sit through 10 minutes of the show, because it's like a violin sound coming out of a bell to me, but already I'm not interested in listening to a bunch of homos sing, to see them act is equally uninteresting, no thank you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge