Author Topic: Why are the Jews so dumb?  (Read 759 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Why are the Jews so dumb?
« on: March 23, 2013, 08:41:11 PM »
I always felt jews were a bit more intelligent and creative than gentiles.  But the way they are handling themselves in the "piss process" with the arabs and the US makes me think otherwise.  At the very minimum, jews should be demanding tough concessions from the arabs, such as some degree of expulsion of the "palpisstinians" from the Israeli land they are illegally occupying.  But, no, the debate is always about unilateral Israeli concessions and a wrongful occupation of arab land.  This is more of a gang rape than a piss process; always at Israel's expense.  And most jews think nothing of it; or they think it's just fine.  Are they dumb? 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Why are the Jews so dumb?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »
Most Israeli Jews are normal, not like the 80% of American Jews who voted for Obama. It's just that the leaders are weak and they appoint themselves. Netanyahu would rather make people low on the Likud Knesset list ministers rather than people like Hotovelly or Feiglin who place much higher.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:44:53 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Dafuq?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 11:02:21 PM »
Change the title of the post the "why are liberal Jews". Cmon. Delete this post.
@%#$+*, That's what he does, he makes broad statements about Jews...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »
I think he's right. Jews are brilliant when it comes to subjects like science and music but not their very own survival. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 10:51:03 AM »
80% of Israelis are not normal, they are crazier then their neurotic American cousins because it's their own skin that hangs in the balance.

I could expect the Israeli media to cheer Obama all day long but the fact is even most of the so called "right wing" Jews here don't get it right either and they thought it was a friendly visit.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 11:10:16 AM »
Firstly the title should be changed in the favor of the righteous Jews.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.