Author Topic: An old New York Magazine article smearing Chaim  (Read 5299 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: An old New York Magazine article smearing Chaim
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 02:35:42 AM »
בס''ד

The author of the article, Robert Friedman yimach shmo vezichro, wrote numerous hatchet-job pieces on Rabbi Meir Kahane and on me. Friedman was the son of a Lebanese Arab Nazi mother and a self-hating Jewish father. He wrote articles attacking Israel's very existence. Friedman correctly viewed Rabbi Kahane, the old JDL and now JTF as the main threats to his monstrous philosophy of Nazi Jew-hatred. His articles appeared on the entire front page of the vicious Village Voice, which once had many readers.

Although married to another left-wing "journalist" Christine Dugas, Friedman was a homosexual. His wife never knew.

On July 2, 2002, Friedman died of AIDS at the age of 51, baruch Hashem.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:25:28 AM »
A few weeks ago I was going through a stack of books here at home and Friedman's book on Rabbi Kahane was in the bunch... Although it must have been here for some years I never knew I had a book about the JDL for the good or bad...  I must have pulled it out of a free stack of books the local library sale let's people pick through before actually tossing them into the trash... I have paged through the book a bit and book is indeed a hatchet job... It does however lay out much of what the JDL was involved with naming people, places, events and clearly puts Chaim in charge of JDL east coast operations for the Rabbi... The book may not be flattering but it does lay out what JDL was trying to accomplish back then... Friedman may have intended it to be a hatchet job however it's only a hatchet job if the person reading it wants it to be.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:53:48 AM »
The village voice eulogy for Robert Friedman states that he died from a rare heart disease he picked up in Mumbai slums:
Investigative journalist Robert I. Friedman, whose uncompromising reporting provoked lawsuits and death threats throughout his career, died July 2 at Columbia-Presbyterian hospital in Manhattan at age 51. The immediate cause of death was cardiac arrest, but it was really his dedication: Robbie's heart condition stemmed from a rare disease he contracted in 1995 on assignment for Vanity Fair in the Bombay slums.
http://www.villagevoice.com/2002-07-09/news/inconvenient-truth/full/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 05:48:59 AM »
בס''ד

He died of AIDS. He didn't want to be remembered that way and so they did not give the reason why he was so sick.

This is done frequently in AIDS cases, the most infamous example being the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 06:53:30 AM »
There might be a grain of truth there though, he may have contracted AIDS during his slum tour ...

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 07:09:24 AM »
WOW!

That screen shot from an extremely old broadcast!!

I wanted to read Friedman's book without contributing money of course.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
Yes, Loons indeed they are always trying to hide or smear the truth...but it always somehow succeeds in rising to the Light! 

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 10:15:28 PM »
Is it possible to get a copy of that show , any way shape or form?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 04:08:40 AM »
I'm sure he picked up many a disease in the Mumbai slums, alright.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 02:51:49 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

Rotten swine to sinfully slander Jewish heroes.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 02:14:26 AM »
בס''ד

He died of AIDS. He didn't want to be remembered that way and so they did not give the reason why he was so sick.

This is done frequently in AIDS cases, the most infamous example being the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat.

I thought for leftists aids is a normal desease. why they lie so often about it?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 11:12:03 AM »
What happened to Herbert London? Did he really not understand what show he was on? Did JTF stop supporting him after this article?

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »
Are anyone familiar with these lunatics?  >:(

http://books.google.com/books?id=UuMCAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&ots=rQPjJqj-FT&dq=New+York+Magazine.+November+14,+1994#v=onepage&q&f=false

You behave just like Yerusha because you purposely find articles like this. If that article is old why post it? If the article is noting but smear why post it again I ask? This was you right before posting this: "Hm, what should I do today? Oh, find an old article about Chaim, pretend that I am disgusted by it, put thumbs down for this thread, but nobody will suspect that I am in fact doing a mockery here, I just sugar coat it so nobody can notice." You were doing a mockery too on some Serbian threads, same style. You will never grow up kid.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 01:42:07 PM »
בס''ד

The author of the article, Robert Friedman yimach shmo vezichro, wrote numerous hatchet-job pieces on Rabbi Meir Kahane and on me. Friedman was the son of a Lebanese Arab Nazi mother and a self-hating Jewish father. He wrote articles attacking Israel's very existence. Friedman correctly viewed Rabbi Kahane, the old JDL and now JTF as the main threats to his monstrous philosophy of Nazi Jew-hatred. His articles appeared on the entire front page of the vicious Village Voice, which once had many readers.

Although married to another left-wing "journalist" Christine Dugas, Friedman was a homosexual. His wife never knew.

On July 2, 2002, Friedman died of AIDS at the age of 51, baruch Hashem.
Chaim back in 1970 the NY Times ran an article with Friedman's smears claiming Rabbi Kahane carried on an affair with a woman who jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge.  Since we are on this subject and this smear has been around so long could you take this opportunity to debunk it?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 01:53:36 PM »
You behave just like Yerusha because you purposely find articles like this. If that article is old why post it? If the article is noting but smear why post it again I ask? This was you right before posting this: "Hm, what should I do today? Oh, find an old article about Chaim, pretend that I am disgusted by it, put thumbs down for this thread, but nobody will suspect that I am in fact doing a mockery here, I just sugar coat it so nobody can notice." You were doing a mockery too on some Serbian threads, same style. You will never grow up kid.

Says the guy who thinks Boston bombings were inside job. You're the one who needs to grow up. Also, where exactly did I mock Serbs, you liar?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 12:21:37 AM »
בס''ד

How did people know that he had HIV just curious.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 05:48:40 AM »
Says the guy who thinks Boston bombings were inside job. You're the one who needs to grow up. Also, where exactly did I mock Serbs, you liar?

I am not a guy you illiterate scum. You post threads like this to mock and you are transparent. Indirectly you do mockery on Chaim, Serbs and whoever comes on your mind. An article from 1994 about Chaim that is bashing him you post here for the whole world to see and not because you think it a bad article. You mocked Serbs too as you posted a topic trying to present Serbs as they are all bad like those Serb individuals. Serbian army was decent and he responded properly that they don't represent all of us and our opinion and attitudes. Quit with your stupid games liar.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 08:23:58 AM »
I am not a guy you illiterate scum. You post threads like this to mock and you are transparent. Indirectly you do mockery on Chaim, Serbs and whoever comes on your mind. An article from 1994 about Chaim that is bashing him you post here for the whole world to see and not because you think it a bad article. You mocked Serbs too as you posted a topic trying to present Serbs as they are all bad like those Serb individuals. Serbian army was decent and he responded properly that they don't represent all of us and our opinion and attitudes. Quit with your stupid games liar.

Said the Ferocious Farce.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 08:28:50 AM »
The village voice eulogy for Robert Friedman states that he died from a rare heart disease he picked up in Mumbai slums:http://www.villagevoice.com/2002-07-09/news/inconvenient-truth/full/

"Rare disease" usually refers to rare genetic disorders people are born with.   How exactly does one "contract" a rare disease?  And why not mention what disease it is.   lol, pretty blatant coverup.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 12:50:26 AM »
Said the Ferocious Farce.

Spiraling, Spiraling...you just could not resist in defending your fraudster friend. The shame is on you. Keep walking. Get a job and a life outside this forum. You will be stuck forever arguing with virtual screen names on JTF forum, hi hi hi

Coming up next----> rage and fume from Spiraling towards some screen name on JTF forum, that is your real life

I rest my case with you looneys.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
Spiraling, Spiraling...you just could not resist in defending your fraudster friend. The shame is on you. Keep walking. Get a job and a life outside this forum. You will be stuck forever arguing with virtual screen names on JTF forum, hi hi hi

Coming up next----> rage and fume from Spiraling towards some screen name on JTF forum, that is your real life

I rest my case with you looneys.

You have already been exposed as a same sick JTF-stalker as rosenberg.
You cannot un-do that.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2013, 02:00:41 AM »
You cannot un-do that.

mmmmhmmm, sure, and you are a breath of fresh air for this forum, the best posts always come from you, Robert, I do not know how you manage to have so many super posts all the time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2013, 02:15:01 AM »
You cannot un-do that.
Ahem, evidence please???

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2013, 02:31:07 AM »
Ahem, evidence please???

The evidence is the following--->some screen name on YT has said it but they can wipe their *ss with that "evidence"

Coming up next: Draughts is Rosenberg because a screen name on yt says so

I just don't know why did I sign in here with my own IP