Author Topic: Liberal 'Jewish Newspaper says children kill more people then muslim terrorists  (Read 2333 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://blogs.forward.com/jj-goldberg/176043/more-killed-by-toddlers-than-terrorists-in-us/ 

Previous
Face It: That Atlanta Publisher Is One of Us
May 5, 2013, 7:43pm
More Killed by Toddlers Than Terrorists in U.S.
By J.J. Goldberg

Print
    Email
    Share Share

Getty Images

Startling fact:

Number of persons killed on American soil so far this year by terrorists: 3.

Number of persons killed on American soil so far this year by toddlers: 5.

Note that three of the toddler killings occurred on the same day, April 9, six days before the Boston Marathon bombing.

The most recent took place last Tuesday, April 30, when a 5-year-old in Cumberland County, Kentucky, killed his 2-year-old sister Caroline with a child-size .22 caliber “My First Rifle” his parents had given him as a gift. These deadly toys are manufactured by Crickett Firearms, which reportedly has taken down its website since the shooting.

Strangely enough, it took me several hours to track down this list. If there’s a national registry of this shocking type of shooting, I can’t find it:

2/11/13: 4-year-old Joshua Johnson shoots, kills self, Shelby County, TN.

4/9/13: 4-year-old shoots, kills 6-year-old friend Brandon Holt, Toms River, NJ.

4/9/13: 3-year-old shoots, kills self, South Carolina (no further details).

4/9/13: Josephine Fanning, 48, shot & killed by her 4-year-old son, Wilson County, TN.

4/30/13: 2-year-old Caroline Sparks killed by her 5-year-old brother with his kid-size “first gun,” Cumberland County, KY.

And these three non-fatal shootings:

3/13/13: 3-year-old shoots self in head, survives, Manchester, NY.

4/7/13: 2-year-old shoots mother Re’kia Kidd, 22, not fatal, Carroll County TN.

4/24/13: 3-year-old shoots 10-month-old sister in car, not fatal, Canyon County ID.

Hat tip to Facebook friend Jonathan Freund for putting me on this trail.

Sort by: Date Rating Last Activity
Lemondrop613's 
Lemondrop613 · 16 hours ago
1) You are only counting this year and we are in the middle of the year.2)Your facts may be correct but I fear this is an effort to divert attention from terrorism. Right after the tragic events in Boston you quickly warned us not to jump to conclusions that the attack was a Jihad attack but possibly the work of White extremists.Wishful thinking doesn't mean it is news.If you want to show the dangers of kids and guns I appreciate the article.If the purpose of the article is to say that terrorism only killed three people in 2013 I don't think it would be of any comfort to those who lost their limbs in Boston.Terrorism of Jihad is spreading.We can't keep fooling ourselves.Children with access to guns is awful and it is something else we need to confront.
+3
Zubelee's avatar - Go to profile
Zubelee · 4 hours ago
Most inane article I've read this year. Children killing children is horrible and unfortunate but so far these terrorists have planned to kill as many as they could They had an Ideology and religious backing despite the misinterpretation of quranic apologists and they were adults all over 18 the 2 brothers and the 3 others and possibly more to come. And if you want to take statistics muslims have killed more muslims this yr then infidels And in this terrorist attack more people have lost limbs since you put up injuries
Delete Report
2 replies · active 2 hours ago
+3
Matt613's avatar - Go to profile

Matt613 · 2 hours ago
This is Mr. Goldberg's specialty. Propaganda in support of tryanny
Jewishmomma's avatar - Go to profile

Jewishmomma · 2 hours ago
@ Zubelee -- And the person who killed all those children at Sandy hook didn't plan to kill as many as possible???

More Americans are being killed by guns then terrorists on American soil.

Oh and the terrorists in Boston had a gun but what we are worrying about is the bombs??

I suppose had they killed 100 people with guns we would not be talking about it because it would be about guns and heavens a possible attack on the right to carry arms.
Jewishmomma's avatar - Go to profile

Jewishmomma · 2 hours ago
The gun culture is problematic and in need of change. We need to have gun laws that make sense and get the guns out of the hands of the UNEDUCATED.

When I see the avid gun rednecks interviewed on tv it scares me more then possible terrorists.

I am more fearful of those who own people killing weapons aka assault rifles.

I don't think our forefathers who put the right to bear arms in the constitution had in mind assault weapon, nor a paranoid group of folks stockpiling them.

The people who think they need to build bunkers and acquire mass cashes of weapons scare me more then any terrorist.

Americans who are paranoid are who we need to fear because they are stockpiling weapons.

Today I am watching a guy on the news who built a plastic gun that works and put out the plans on the internet.

This gun is not detectable and legal in the US.

+1
Zubelee's avatar - Go to profile

Zubelee · 6 minutes ago
How many people were killed by cars ,poison,knives,? the children don't have an ideology the muslim terrorists do.

Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/jj-goldberg/176043/more-killed-by-toddlers-than-terrorists-in-us/#ixzz2SXKiYkek
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Oh Gosh there goes more Jews ass kissing to Muslims. They basically should have titled this, " Why Terrorism is Acceptable"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Oh Gosh there goes more Jews ass kissing to Muslims. They basically should have titled this, " Why Terrorism is Acceptable"
Thats a good one
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Thats a good one

This is even better
http://blogs.forward.com/jj-goldberg/138189/mofaz-calls-bibi-out-on-ynet-hebrew-only-why-isn/

w. manison · 101 weeks ago
"once again the queen of Queens, instead of addressing content, pontificates on all things Jewish from the comfort of his basement couch, while eating a ham sandwich."

:::D :::D :::D

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Thats a good one

"Islamic Jihad is A Right to the Pursuit of Happiness"

:::D :::D

I bet some liberal will write a thesis on it one day, after the next attacks.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is even better
http://blogs.forward.com/jj-goldberg/138189/mofaz-calls-bibi-out-on-ynet-hebrew-only-why-isn/

w. manison · 101 weeks ago
"once again the queen of Queens, instead of addressing content, pontificates on all things Jewish from the comfort of his basement couch, while eating a ham sandwich."

:::D :::D :::D
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03