Author Topic: israel has only a few more days to live...  (Read 3768 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
israel has only a few more days to live...
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:35:07 PM »
when shimon parasite is sworn in as president of israel this coming sunday... israel is doomed... since the state has no constitution... the largely, historically ceremonial and figure-head position (the presidency)... is going to be transformed under peres' hands into the virtual dictatorship and tyrannical rule of the erev rav over us all... without concern for israel's hitherto democratic and parliamentary traditions and institutions nor with even a shred of regard for the body-politic nor even a modicum of accountability to the electorate he will simply rule by fiat and tear down to the ground eretz yisroel as his nwo masters have decreed for him to do...

shimon peres has been and still is absolutely israel's worst nightmare... and now with his new "assumption" this horror-show will only deepen and increase... this sinister turn of events is reminicent of hitler's ascension to the chancellorship of germany after he lost his race for the primiership of the weimar republic back in 1932... and we all know what happened when in 1933 he used this post to depose hindenburg, declare martial law and assume the absolute despotism of fuerer...

peres will attempt the exact same thing here and will manufacture a crisis to depose the prime ministership of the israeli government and declare martial law... G-d forbid... but you just wait and see... this is certainly in the realm of what this slime is capable of doing and this damn it all is what he is going to attempt... and unlike the hitler analogy he cannot even create a constitutional crisis... because the state of israel is sans one... mark my words... the satanic peres hates torah, Hashem and judaism with a fury and a passion and he will stop at nothing to destroy us all from his new position of power... i only pray that Hashem prevents him from taking this oath of office come sunday... nik. in trepidation... out...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:49:03 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

newman

Re: israel has only a few more days to live...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:57 PM »
I only hope Hashem fights for his name and his people here. You're right, Nik........Israel is in it's 11th hour.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 10:48:50 PM »
I think Perez is going to die soon, he is old and senile already.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 10:51:23 PM »
if he's still around after sunday... G-d's decree can't come soon enough and we may lose eretz yisroel altogether... G-d forfend... nik. 
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 10:59:59 PM »
What's amazing about Peres is that he's never won a popular election and has somehow managed to be Prime Minister and now President.

The non-direct representational, unaccountable, corrupt Israeli parliamentary system has got to go.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 11:01:07 PM »
What's amazing about Peres is that he's never won a popular election and has somehow managed to be Prime Minister and now President.

The non-direct representational, unaccountable, corrupt Israeli parliamentary system has got to go.
Quite right.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 11:09:38 PM »

Quite right.

I'd love to shout from the rooftops just what a sham Israels so-called 'democracy' really is...............but that will only harm our cause because the fact that it's the ONLY democracy in the mid east cuts a lot of ice with the western masses.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:43:58 PM »

Quite right.

I'd love to shout from the rooftops just what a sham Israels so-called 'democracy' really is...............but that will only harm our cause because the fact that it's the ONLY democracy in the mid east cuts a lot of ice with the western masses.

That's an excellent point that you bring up.

The 'Israel is the only democracy in the Mideast' adage does garner support for the Jewish state.

The Rav had alot to say about whether Israel should be a Jewish state first, or a democracy first.

I probably don't have to tell you which side he chose.

He was fond of saying 'Judaism isn't Thomas Jefferson'.

That's not to say that a Jewish nation shouldn't incorporate democratic aspects, but that first and foremost Israel must be a Jewish nation, even if this means denying it's so called moooozie 'citizens' thier democratic rights.

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 11:51:23 PM »
You've got no idea what I'd like to do with the muzzies' 'rights'. :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 03:51:14 AM »
I haven't heard or seen any news about this at all on TV or in the newspapers.

Is Olmert stepping down, or are there elections?

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 03:58:54 AM »

Peres is becoming 'president'. olmert is PM

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 04:00:57 AM »

:o :o I didn't even know Israel had a president!

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 04:06:27 AM »

:o :o I didn't even know Israel had a president!
The PM runs things (badly) like in Britain & Oz. The Pres' is like your Queen or our Governer General.....ceremonial head of state

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 07:06:13 AM »
The guy is a heavy smoker he's in his mis 80's he must have made a deal with devil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
The guy is a heavy smoker he's in his mis 80's he must have made a deal with devil
I thought Peres quit.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »
In 1994, Shimon Peres won the Nobel Peace Prize together with Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat for the peace talks that produced the Oslo Accords. Peres participated in these talks as the Israeli Foreign Minister, under Prime Minister Rabin. During his career, he has represented five parties in the Knesset (Mapai, Rafi, the Alignment, Labour and Kadima), and has led two of them (the Alignment and Labour).

I'm guessing he sucks up to the Arabs.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 07:53:35 PM »

Quite right.

I dont know if that is so true. Many of these leftist activists in europe say that if you're a western democracy, you don't belong in the mideast. You're a colonist interloper. So I don't know how much westerners really care about who is a democracy and who is not.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »

Quite right.

I dont know if that is so true. Many of these leftist activists in europe say that if you're a western democracy, you don't belong in the mideast. You're a colonist interloper. So I don't know how much westerners really care about who is a democracy and who is not.

Thankfully the barking mad leftists are are minority even in Europe. Centre/ leftists are still the bulk of the masses and still instinctively attracted to democracies. At any rate, the criticisms of Israel by the radical left are not real criticisms but made up opportunities to justify base anti-semitism. Even if Israeli Jews all converted to islam (god forbid) the leftists would invent or dig up another excuse for Jew-hatred.