Author Topic: UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises  (Read 7801 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises
« on: June 14, 2013, 04:43:42 PM »
This guy, Ban Ki Moon, must be a secret Jew hater, heck he is the leader of the Antisemitic United Nations (against Israel).

He is insisting that Jews cannot build in their own home land... How he must really hate the true owners of the Holy Land to prevent us from being able to build in our biblical heartland.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168937#.UbuAGOdDtfQ

Ban: 'Settlements' Undermine Hopes for Peace

UN leader Ban Ki-moon says he is "particularly trouble" by Israel's plans to increase construction in Judea and Samaria.
Elad Benari, Canada

United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Friday slammed Israel's plans to increase construction in Judea and Samaria, saying they were undermining hopes of ending the Middle East conflict by setting up a Palestinian state.

"The secretary general is deeply concerned by the continuing expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank in violation of international law," said UN spokesman Martin Nesirky, according to the AFP news agency.

Ban was "particularly troubled" at Israel moving forward with plans for more than 1,000 new homes in two communities Judea and Samaria, the spokesman said.

He was referring to plans to build 538 new homes in Itamar and to legalize 137 existing units there were submitted to regional authorities this week for review, as well plans to build 550 homes in Bruchin.

"These are unhelpful decisions that undermine progress towards the two-state solution," Nesirky said, according to AFP.

"They constitute a deeply worrisome trend at a moment of ongoing efforts to relaunch peace negotiations,” he added. "The secretary general calls on Israel to heed the calls of the international community to freeze settlement activity and abide by its commitments under international law and the Road Map.”

On Thursday, the United States also sharply criticized Israel's plans to move ahead with 1,000 new homes for Jews in Judea and Samaria, saying they were unhelpful to U.S. efforts to kickstart negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

"We don't accept the legitimacy of continued settlement activity," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

“We remain hopeful that both sides will look at the important opportunity we have here to build trust and confidence and move back to the negotiating table, and that's what our focus is on."

Also on Thursday, Housing Minister Uri Ariel (Bayit Yehudi) announced that 1,000 new housing units for Jews will be built in the Etzion Bloc, in Judea. The State Department was apparently not aware of these plans, however.

When will this Baboon understand that there is no 'peace process', only a process of Israeli suicide in giving our land and our lives as a sacrifice to the evil nations.... Ban Ki should just die soon as he chokes on his Jew hating words...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:41:40 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Oriental Monkey Ban Ki Moon making ape noises
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 04:45:04 PM »
Israel MUST continue building in our legal settlements in the Samaria and Judea territories. These are the core lands which were promised to our ancestors, and they were liberated with Jewish blood in the 1967 war started by the arab interlopers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »
Good article Muman, but...............................

http://torah.org/learning/lifeline/5764/chukas.html
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 06:55:35 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 06:57:12 PM »

Did you see I just posted that article in the Torah section?

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,69901.msg597829.html#msg597829
Yes I did, that's where I got it...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 06:59:40 PM »
Hu ohev ba tachet.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 07:18:02 PM »
Ban: 'Settlements' Undermine Hopes for Peace

Take away the colon and change Ban to Banning makes a true sentence.

Banning settlements undermines hopes for peace.

The opposite is also true. Banning Arab interlopers from Israel helps hopes for peace.

There will be no peace in Israel until the Arabs are out.

Ein Aravim, Ein Piguim.

Im yesh Aravaim, Ein Shalom.

Im ein Aravim, Yesh Shalom.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 07:27:32 AM »
They only put evil people in the UN.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:17 AM »
Notice I didn't scream bloody murder at the title? Notice I'm not even bothered by it?
Unlike Mike?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 10:07:30 PM »
Notice I didn't scream bloody murder at the title? Notice I'm not even bothered by it?
Unlike Mike?

He only means bad Orientals. You could use that term for Communist Chinese leaders (not the Chinese People) or the North Korean Kim Family.

You can call whites that act black apes as well. It's only intended for evil people. It's not for whole races.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 11:13:21 PM »
Monkeys look a little like basically everyone.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 11:31:25 PM »
Maybe our oriental friend meant to say that the settlements are an impediment to "piss."  He probably talks a bit funny like most orientals and was misunderstood.  I mean, I'm trying hard to be tolerant here.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Carter, and Al Gore are apes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 11:48:32 PM »
The thing is that Orientals that grow up in the US don't have any accent. Their parents have an accent but the kids sound just like other Americans. You can't say they sound white. All Americans have that accent.

On the other hand blacks have been here for 400 years and they still have an accent. But in Africa they had a different accent. Even if blacks don't have an accent and talk correct English, you can usually tell that they're black because they have a deeper voice.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 12:10:35 AM »
I was not making a blanket comment that all 'Orientals' are apes or make monkey noises... Not my intention at all.

But when anyone starts making noises like Ban Ki Moon and his UN cohorts it sounds to me like ape noise. It is monkey talk and it has nothing to do with real monkeys, or blacks, or anything else.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 12:11:59 AM »
Monkey Talk: Monkey See, Monkey Do. UMM HMM!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »
I was not making a blanket comment that all 'Orientals' are apes or make monkey noises... Not my intention at all.

But when anyone starts making noises like Ban Ki Moon and his UN cohorts it sounds to me like ape noise. It is monkey talk and it has nothing to do with real monkeys, or blacks, or anything else.
Sorry to be a d○ck, but bull[cough].

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 03:38:13 AM »
Sorry to be a d○ck, but bull[cough].

What's wrong ephraim, are you going to accuse me of being a troll or something?

It is ridiculous that this is your response.

I know some Orientals (Chinese and Korean) who tell me that they support Israel, but many of them only say it and don't really mean it. I work with a good number of Chinese nationals and I have full respect of them. But I have noticed that they usually don't think too much against their government, because they still have family in China.

It is true, and I have even started threads about the great people involved with saving Jews from the Holocaust by bringing them to Shanghai and other provinces. That was commendable.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 11:41:00 AM »
What's wrong ephraim, are you going to accuse me of being a troll or something?

It is ridiculous that this is your response.

I know some Orientals (Chinese and Korean) who tell me that they support Israel, but many of them only say it and don't really mean it. I work with a good number of Chinese nationals and I have full respect of them. But I have noticed that they usually don't think too much against their government, because they still have family in China.

It is true, and I have even started threads about the great people involved with saving Jews from the Holocaust by bringing them to Shanghai and other provinces. That was commendable.

Is the word Orientals politically correct?  I'm asking because of your knowledge and respect for all people.  ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »
Is the word Orientals politically correct?  I'm asking because of your knowledge and respect for all people.  ::)

I am not sure because I don't have the latest 'Politically Correct Dictionary'... What edition is the latest PC dictionary? Is it the 10th edition? I don't know.

I believe Oriental is PC, why would it not be?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »

Wow, you are right... Apparently they have changed the dictionary once again:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/oriental

ori·ental·ly adv.
Usage Note: Asian is now strongly preferred in place of Oriental for persons native to Asia or descended from an Asian people. The usual objection to Orientalmeaning "eastern"is that it identifies Asian countries and peoples in terms of their location relative to Europe. However, this objection is not generally made of other Eurocentric terms such as Near and Middle Eastern. The real problem with Oriental is more likely its connotations stemming from an earlier era when Europeans viewed the regions east of the Mediterranean as exotic lands full of romance and intrigue, the home of despotic empires and inscrutable customs. At the least these associations can give Oriental a dated feel, and as a noun in contemporary contexts (as in the first Oriental to be elected from the district) it is now widely taken to be offensive. However, Oriental should not be thought of as an ethnic slur to be avoided in all situations. As with Asiatic, its use other than as an ethnonym, in phrases such as Oriental cuisine or Oriental medicine, is not usually considered objectionable.

I will continue to use it because I intend no insult by using the term. I just used the term with a Vietnamese co-worker (who I thought was Korean)... To me all those with the racial characteristics of the 'Far East' (eyes, nose, lips) are considered Oriental to me...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
You know what's funny.
Persians are also oriental and so are Turks.
Paks, Arabs, Jews are also Asian.

Here's a picture of me:  ;D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 04:52:37 PM »
I know Mike's mad at me because I made fun of his sacred negros.
No. He's FURIOUS!
 >:(
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »
I know Mike's mad at me because I made fun of his sacred negros.
No. He's FURIOUS!
 >:(

In your dreams.. The only thing I object to is racism, the irrational hatred of people due to their genetics.

I have stated this so many times that it should be clear. There are good and bad in every group. Indeed I have the pleasure of knowing many good people of many different races including all Europeans (French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Norwegian, and German) and many orientals (Chinese, South Koreans, Vietnamese (the owner of the company is Vietnamese), Japanese, Phillipines) and many from the middle east (Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel).... I can clearly state that all these peoples have good people among them. But there are also bad among them too. I have known many 'trailer trash' so-called whites who behave as bad or worse than the N*ggers. And believe me I use the N word liberally when it is deserved. All the gansta rappers are considered to be N*ggers by me, and I am considered by some to be racist due to this fact alone (and the fact I denigrate gangsta rap in network forums)....

But that said I do not consider a person a N because of his or her skin color, purely by their behavior. And I cannot in good conscience denigrate a whole race of people when I know for certain that there are good people of those races.

You think they are 'sacred' to me and that is completely ridiculous. Investigate all which I have written on this topic and discover that I am NOT a racist and yet I stand firm against negative social impacts of any people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 06:43:44 PM »
I still feel that Ban Ki Moon sounds like the name of a monkey and the statement he made was ape noise...