Author Topic: Biggest self-hating jew in the world  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Biggest self-hating jew in the world
« on: June 17, 2013, 04:48:41 PM »
Joseph Cohen, now known as Yousef Al-Khattab, explaining why he converted to Islam. In the video he calls Judaism "Rabbi-ism", quotes the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and calls Jews "Yahud"

Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Biggest self-hating jew in the world
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »
I saw his retarded testimony a few years ago. He goes insulting Christians too like an idiot.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 12:11:04 AM »
He grew up in Brooklyn as an Orthodox Jew. He used to harass passers-by on the street.  I remember one time he was at 12th and 5th avenue carrying on like a real a**h**e

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 12:16:10 AM »
How could any Jew fall for islam?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 12:34:32 AM »
I was going to say Norman Finkelstein...until I clicked on this and saw this Yosef "ex-Cohen" Al-Khattab. He is a sickening person. And ran away to Morocco or some other country because he was too extremist. Threatening Rabbis, threatening violence. His website was a hotbed of extremist. I heard from Rabbi Singer that the apostate Jews who leave Judaism for other religions are the most self-hating ones. And it's true. This guy, however, will get a rude awakening one day.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 01:03:25 AM »
I was going to say Norman Finkelstein...until I clicked on this and saw this Yosef "ex-Cohen" Al-Khattab. He is a sickening person. And ran away to Morocco or some other country because he was too extremist. Threatening Rabbis, threatening violence. His website was a hotbed of extremist. I heard from Rabbi Singer that the apostate Jews who leave Judaism for other religions are the most self-hating ones. And it's true. This guy, however, will get a rude awakening one day.

Didn't that animal threaten to kill Tovia Singer also? 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 01:04:26 AM »
Yes, he made threats like an idiot with a big mouth- and with delusional issues. Then he ran away to hide.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 01:58:43 AM »
How do you know he was actually an orthodox Jew? and for how long?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 07:18:47 AM »
He and his merry band of clowns couldn't harass anyone except by their odor. Once i was driving near the 59th street bridge i saw people pushing those clowns around
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 09:09:22 AM »
I'd say Gideon Levy, Amira Hass or Ilan Pappe is the biggest self hating Jew in the world.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 10:09:35 AM »
A former Jew can be very dangerous.
For thousands of years these empty headed muslims went around murdering at random - hit or miss sometimes killing themselves.
Now you have lunatics with brains.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
A former Jew can be very dangerous.
For thousands of years these empty headed muslims went around murdering at random - hit or miss sometimes killing themselves.
Now you have lunatics with brains.
I think he is not the finest example for Jewish brain, more like an example for the village idiot.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 01:41:40 PM »
I think he is not the finest example for Jewish brain, more like an example for the village idiot.

Even half the brain of the dumbest Jew is smarter than a village of muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 07:20:49 PM »

Didn't that animal threaten to kill Tovia Singer also?

I think maybe a year or two ago, I saw the patient on YT from the Islamotheocracy of his then choice: I think it was Yemen

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 10:40:20 PM »
Even half the brain of the dumbest Jew is smarter than a village of muslims.

No ack, there are dumb ones and smart muzzrats. If we want to go by averages, your statement is an understatement, but some muzzrats don't want to be muzzrats anymore, and he went from Judaism to become a rat.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 11:41:35 PM »
This guy Joey Cohen (ysv) is scum of the earth for sure, but (as a Jew) is he really that much worse than phony Kahanists that stab the real Kahanists in the back?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 11:43:33 PM »
This guy Joey Cohen (ysv) is scum of the earth for sure, but (as a Jew) is he really that much worse than phony Kahanists that stab the real Kahanists in the back?

He doesn't commit the sin of being a fraud. There are still plenty others than can be done.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 12:00:28 AM »

Like what kind of phony Kahanists? I am lost here. I don't know what is worse. It is said about Israel that "your destroyers come from within". I assume it means people like Yosef fake-Cohen. Who have become violent anti-semites. Unless I know who are the phony back stabbing Kahanist or what they have done, I don't know what to compare Yosef fake-Cohen to.
Have phony Kahanists threatened to kill anyone like Yosef did to Rabbi Singer?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 05:46:34 AM »
He is a former Satmar I heard.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 05:58:10 AM »
He is a former Satmar I heard.

Oi. Talk about going from the pot to the fire. Satmar should convert to pisslam. The sin of not wearing tefilin will be made up by no longer living a lie. Actually they should just combust.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 10:50:02 PM »
This guy has clearly graduated from Self Hating Jew community college; he's now ready for Jehendum U.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 10:55:31 PM »
Oi. Talk about going from the pot to the fire. Satmar should convert to pisslam. The sin of not wearing tefilin will be made up by no longer living a lie. Actually they should just combust.

Satmar don't wear tefillin? Why?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 11:00:57 PM »
Satmar don't wear tefillin? Why?

I think they do... muzzrats don't. If they become muzzrats, they loose that mitvot, but at least they're not liars. Why does everyone not get what I say all the time???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:43 AM »
Quit it with the Lashon Hara about Satmar. While I strongly disagree with their anti-zionist position, they are not NK and they are real Jews who perform mitzvot.

There have been traitors to every sect of Judaism there is, Satmar is not alone in this.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 12:50:11 AM »
Quit it with the Lashon Hara about Satmar. While I strongly disagree with their anti-zionist position, they are not NK and they are real Jews who perform mitzvot.

There have been traitors to every sect of Judaism there is, Satmar is not alone in this.
All I said was he is a former Satmar & I agree with you.
While I disagree with Satmar on many things I also recognize the good they do in chesed & tzedoka.