Author Topic: What country is the most dangerous to Israel, USA and Europe ?  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
What country is the most dangerous to Israel, USA and Europe  ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

Re: What country is the most dangerous to Israel, USA and Europe ?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
DEXXXXTER!! :)

Saudi Arabia by far......they supply the terrorist $$

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 06:34:55 PM »
Internationalists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 06:40:19 PM »
I don't think there is only one. A lot of countries pose as a threat at different levels and in different ways. Ironically, i also believe that those countries pose as dangers to themselves as well e.g. Europe to Israel.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 06:42:28 PM »
Well in addition to all 3 self hating and cutting their own throats....I would say Saudi (supplying money) and Iran (doing the deeds)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
I also think Syria and China, who would do anything to get their back on the US.

Russia hates the US as well, though they never seem to have struck, even throughout the cold war.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 06:50:42 PM »
What about North Korea ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 07:00:47 PM »
There are many. The biggest I would say is the " Palistinians", Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 07:11:30 PM »
Well in addition to all 3 self hating and cutting their own throats....I would say Saudi (supplying money) and Iran (doing the deeds)
Exactly - they are their own worst enemy!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 07:14:15 PM »
Exactly - they are their own worst enemy!

US policy should be to encourage war between the all the arabs and persians and then make a killing selling weapons to all sides.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »
If America would only fight her wars unrestricted by public and world opinion there is not a country on earth that would pose a serious threat. The sad fact is we here in America tie our countries hands when it comes to defence. If the world saw America fight a few unrestricted wars things would quiet down considerably.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »
If America would only fight her wars unrestricted by public and world opinion there is not a country on earth that would pose a serious threat. The sad fact is we here in America tie our countries hands when it comes to defence. If the world saw America fight a few unrestricted wars things would quiet down considerably.

Exactly. If they set off one fire cracker on a downtown bus, we should flatten the country who sponsored it and just like Chaim said...." they wouldn't be laughing at us ANYMORE".

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »
I agree CJD - world opinion be damned - being PC will kill us in the end.

The both of you are right - level one offending country - we would be able to rest alot easier.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 07:40:26 PM »
What country is the most dangerous to Israel, USA and Europe ?

President George Bush, Prime Minister Olmert and Ted Kennedy.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »

Exactly. If they set off one fire cracker on a downtown bus, we should flatten the country who sponsored it and just like Chaim said...." they wouldn't be laughing at us ANYMORE".
Exactly newman. If all this terrorism was crimped off in the first stages we would not have to deal with it the way it is now. I agree with Chaim when he says that Muslims look on compassion with contempt. They only understand one language and that is the one of death and destruction. By being reasonable with them we are fanning the fires of our own destruction. Each time that they have a bombing the USA should send in a drone and take out one of them filthy Mosque's. If the population was then dumb enough to rear up against the USA then it would be the time to send in the B52s and really clean house once and for all.   

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »
True - mosquewatch.
Where did you find that nice picture of Teddy? Usually he looks like a bloated drunken beached whale.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:02:43 PM by bullcat3 »

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »

Exactly newman. If all this terrorism was crimped off in the first stages we would not have to deal with it the way it is now. I agree with Chaim when he says that Muslims look on compassion with contempt. They only understand one language and that is the one of death and destruction. By being reasonable with them we are fanning the fires of our own destruction. Each time that they have a bombing the USA should send in a drone and take out one of them filthy Mosque's. If the population was then dumb enough to rear up against the USA then it would be the time to send in the B52s and really clean house once and for all.   
I wonder if anyone's familiar with where the word 'decimate' comes from.

It comes from the Roman practice of killing one in every ten people living in a city where an enemy of Rome came from. I think the USA should reintroduce the practice.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
Bullcat LOL !! He a fine speciman of humanity ( Sarcasm off)

For those that have recently eaten dinner I apologize.... HELEN THOMAS!!!

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 08:10:28 PM »
No wonder the stinking arabs commit suicide...UUUUHHHH :o

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

Is that a picture of Teddy putting out traffic cones on the Chappaquiddick Bridge?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »

Perfect! I'm LOL.
A little disgusted but LOL - Thanks  ;D

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 08:22:25 PM »
CJD, No, SeaWorld put that cone there. And then some jihadist planted a flag in his arse and claimed it for mooslim land. :o ( OK ok ok, I know kids read this stuff I'll behave !! )

Just for fun text the word  , text correctly, pal uh stine. I LOVE THIS FORUM !!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 08:41:53 PM »
The United States of America is the country most dangerous to Israel, USA, and Europe.

Why?

Because she is in what appears to be unstoppable decline, all the result of her thoroughly corrupt and compromised leadership; who in turn are all the result of an ignorant, uneducated, drug and sex addicted, and violent civilian population, who vote for and believe in the leaders who best represent them at the polls.

Result:

The Great Titanic is taking water...beginning to visibly list...as she goes under, all of the smaller ships and boats will be taken down with her; sucked down by the whirlpool created as she sinks.

Summary:  No country or group of countries have ever been able to defeat the United States.  Only the U.S. can do that to herself.  Rabbi Meir Kahane said that eventually the U.S. would become Israel's mortal enemy.  He was correct once again.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »

My answer is Israel and the USA is the most dangerous to the USA and Israel.  We are our own enemy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 10:52:26 PM »

My answer is Israel and the USA is the most dangerous to the USA and Israel.  We are our own enemy.
I Agree .

- Friedrich Nietzsche