Author Topic: Diz be trayvon's girlfriend  (Read 4583 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Diz be trayvon's girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 02:45:34 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 03:55:24 PM »
It's not nice to call people apes.

sorry, how about gorilla?
She looks like a silverback anyway.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »
I have noticed that obesity is sort of encouraged among females of certain racial groups especially Africans as if it is their natural and normal weight.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »
This goes to show you that Martin's "friends" will try and say anything to get Zimmerman found guilty in the case.  I hope that doesn't happen.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 05:56:06 PM »
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm

Girl got it goin ONNNNN!!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 05:57:55 PM »
By the way... I think we should refrain from calling her an ape...  as it's offensive to her kind.  Please use the alternative:  Simian American

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 08:05:20 PM »
How about ghetto thug-ette.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 08:53:15 PM »
It's not nice to call people apes.

You're right. It's offensive to real apes.

Real apes and real monkeys are cute. They looks cute to see in the zoo. I remember Chaim talking about them being smarter than AA blacks. (I say AA blacks because I only mean the bad blacks, not the good ones.). He said they played music in front of primates in the zoo. They enjoyed the classical music and other music. When they played rap noise, the primates went crazy. They thought it was just noise. It's like when you yell in front of your pet cats and they get scared. I guess zoo primates have a better taste in music than the AA black primates. It's not racist to call AA blacks primates because all humans are primates. But the ones in the zoo can't stand the AA human primates but rather normal human primates.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 08:59:48 PM »
The prosecution suggested words for her to say. They said "In your culture it's not racist if you speak like that about whites, right?". Can you imagine if other whites would say "In black culture whites are called crackers.". They would say that's racist to accuse black culture of that.

Also, what if a lawyer asked someone if in white culture blacks are called the N word? They would say that witness is racist. Like Mark Furman.

We don't have to imagine. We just have to look at what Johnie Cockran, YM"S said. He accused Fuhrman of being like Hitler. "Who polices the police? You police the police." UMM HMM! And "if da glove don't quite, you must aquit. UMM HMM!".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
LOL! I have FOX on now and they just mentioned Furman. Hannity is going over the trial now. That fat baboon (My apology to real baboons.) is on the TV now.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 09:32:47 PM »

You're right. It's offensive to real apes.

Real apes and real monkeys are cute. They looks cute to see in the zoo. I remember Chaim talking about them being smarter than AA blacks. (I say AA blacks because I only mean the bad blacks, not the good ones.). He said they played music in front of primates in the zoo. They enjoyed the classical music and other music. When they played rap noise, the primates went crazy. They thought it was just noise. It's like when you yell in front of your pet cats and they get scared. I guess zoo primates have a better taste in music than the AA black primates. It's not racist to call AA blacks primates because all humans are primates. But the ones in the zoo can't stand the AA human primates but rather normal human primates.

It's a generalization, and you don't know all black people. The girl is clearly a hood rat. Just like we say liberal Jews, we need to identify the problem with an identity, and appearance and skin isn't it. It's culture and external factors. Bad teachers make bad students.

G-d never asks you to do what you can't. Where genetics are concerned, many black people end up with less intellectual potential than more peaceful peoples, due to generations of violent and un/poorly educated ancestors. If they start living right now, their next generation can be smarter and so on, and many black people have. The key is to get them to identify with moral people over the scourge of liberalism masquerading as the black identity, and low-class insults ensure that those righteous black people will not side with you.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 09:34:34 PM »
It's a generalization, and you don't know all black people. The girl is clearly a hood rat. Just like we say liberal Jews, we need to identify the problem with an identity, and appearance and skin isn't it. It's culture and external factors. Bad teachers make bad students.

G-d never asks you to do what you can't. Where genetics are concerned, many black people end up with less intellectual potential than more peaceful peoples, due to generations of violent and un/poorly educated ancestors. If they start living right now, their next generation can be smarter and so on, and many black people have. The key is to get them to identify with moral people over the scourge of liberalism masquerading as the black identity, and low-class insults ensure that those righteous black people will not side with you.

I said it was the AA blacks. Not all blacks. I said AA (affirmative action). AA blacks = bad blacks. Non-AA blacks = good blacks.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 09:37:23 PM »

I said it was the AA blacks. Not all blacks. I said AA (affirmative action).

Making a rally for the legitimate human rights abuses happening to black people would change the discourse everywhere if it worked, too.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 03:37:08 PM »
It's Precious's little sister!

This is the prosecution's star witness folks! An illiterate, low IQ, racist (she referred to whites as "crackas"), drug and alcohol abusing, inferior piece of garbage.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »
She didn't help win over the jury or the audiences on TV...too many inconsistencies in her testimony.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 05:45:44 AM »
Look at this 800LB ape!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/trayvon_last_minute_zrbAzmoLX0UBVEZViXAjuK

Have mercy  :::D The exchange she and the old cracker lawyer had was the best entertainment on TV this entire week...  I don't understand why the old cracker lawyer had such a hard time understanding the " High Speech " this witness was speaking... I did :o ...I guess he just doesn't hang around in the right circles where the more enlightened people are :::D  I am surprised at this defense team they should have someone well versed in the "high speech" and eliminate all this confusion that is going to be generated due to the fact that most cracker people just don't get the modern lingo... Most law offices needed to get with it and Hablas Español due to the ever growing Hispanic population they had better now get with it and learn the high speech so they won't  appear like ignorant white crackers who just don't understand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 08:23:32 AM »
Have mercy  :::D The exchange she and the old cracker lawyer had was the best entertainment on TV this entire week...  I don't understand why the old cracker lawyer had such a hard time understanding the " High Speech " this witness was speaking... I did :o ...I guess he just doesn't hang around in the right circles where the more enlightened people are :::D  I am surprised at this defense team they should have someone well versed in the "high speech" and eliminate all this confusion that is going to be generated due to the fact that most cracker people just don't get the modern lingo... Most law offices needed to get with it and Hablas Español due to the ever growing Hispanic population they had better now get with it and learn the high speech so they won't  appear like ignorant white crackers who just don't understand.
Have mercy for the poor stenographer. How is she supposed to put this ghetto ebonic mumbling to writing ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 08:56:46 AM »
Have mercy for the poor stenographer. How is she supposed to put this ghetto ebonic mumbling to writing ?
Let's not be racist :::D They will have to learn how write as she speaks. :o And they had better be prepared to read it back to her because she only reads a little bit but not enough to hurt her much ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 11:21:30 PM »
 :::D

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 11:28:18 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 12:13:14 AM »
Let's hope the jury isn't racist (Like OJ's jury.). I'm sure if a jury like OJ's (In his murder trial.) would hear this case, they would say guilty due to their anti-white racism. But if a black defendant committed a crime a white person, they would say not guilty (Like they did with OJ in 1995.).