Author Topic: Have Neturei Karta Declared A Terrorist Group  (Read 5917 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Have Neturei Karta Declared A Terrorist Group
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
Whoa!

Kahane-Was-Right-BT is a good guy.  I met him in person.  And frankly, I don't understand what this argument is about. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2013, 09:40:12 PM »
Whoa!

Kahane-Was-Right-BT is a good guy.  I met him in person.  And frankly, I don't understand what this argument is about.

I don't doubt that. I said Neturei Karta is a terrorist supporting group like CAIR, which is a terrorist group.  He told me I was wrong because terrorist supporting groups are terrorist groups. Pedophile supporting groups are pedophile groups.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2013, 10:32:59 PM »
I don't doubt that. I said Neturei Karta is a terrorist supporting group like CAIR, which is a terrorist group.  He told me I was wrong because terrorist supporting groups are terrorist groups. Pedophile supporting groups are pedophile groups.

Well it's not worth fighting over.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2013, 12:35:04 AM »
Wow. You really are stupid enough to be a politician. Let's respond:

1. You're a retard for calling me a "drama queen" over something I couldn't possibly be mad at, but was simply a logical connection.

2. Nothing was a pretext to "hurl insults", retard, other than your insults. Have you learned nothing about me? Be civil and I will be civil. And I never back down, though I can just leave things behind completely if they're not worth it.

Bla bla bla bla.

Me me me me. 

Faggot and retard.
Bla.  Bla bla.

Its just all about you, isn't it?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2013, 12:35:57 AM »

LKZ, I agree with you, they support terrorism and they way they communicate this to the world is even more despicable, but why are you attacking CJD and KWBRT, 'breaking people's jaws,' this doesn't sound like you and I don't think this is the real you. NK behave like trash, we've seen these traitors on Israeli TV speaking outside of both sides of their mouths and worse.  Sometimes friends, allies disagree, this violent talk between allies is not good and not you

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2013, 12:36:39 AM »
Well it's not worth fighting over.

I certainly agree. The lesson, however, is not mine to learn. Unless Muman figures out a respectful reply to that hypothetical situation, which could come in handy potentially.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2013, 12:40:21 AM »
If this was a conversation in real life, I'd have broken his jaw, and he would have known to speak with respect in the first place.
:::D :::D :::D
Since this is the internet, all I have here is retorts. I refuse to be mocked, especially by someone who doesn't even understand what I am saying.

You began your flame war on a pretext that I supposedly mocked you (indirectly or by inference, whatever that means).  Except that oops, only 1 problem:  I didn't.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2013, 12:42:19 AM »
Its just all about you, isn't it?

You can't make drama by calling someone a drama queen for no sensible reason, and not expect me to call you out on your crap.

LKZ, I agree with you, they support terrorism and they way they communicate this to the world is even more despicable, but why are you attacking CJD and KWBRT, 'breaking people's jaws,' this doesn't sound like you and I don't think this is the real you. NK behave like trash, we've seen these traitors on Israeli TV speaking outside of both sides of their mouths and worse.  Sometimes friends, allies disagree, this violent talk between allies is not good and not you

As I hinted at, no one talks to me that way in real life that knows me, so it would never happen. If someone on the street called me a pansy, or anything to do with women, it means they want to fight so you have to break their jaw or their knee first.

I am peaceful, but I've seen what people who think their birth or age or some inherent thing makes them superior do, and it's not something that I ever tolerate. If this man, whatever his merits, wants to talk down to me, then I'm not going to back down.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2013, 12:43:28 AM »
:::D :::D :::D
You began your flame war on a pretext that I supposedly mocked you (indirectly or by inference, whatever that means).  Except that oops, only 1 problem:  I didn't.

... you're still on that? It was to show you the logic. Next time ill spell it out. Do you understand what I am saying now?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2013, 12:46:27 AM »
You can't make drama by calling someone a drama queen for no sensible reason, and not expect me to call you out on your crap.

So now you're going to pretend that the drama queen quip was not a response to a tirade of insults you lobbed at me initially?  don't play games.

And when I called you a drama queen it wasn't an attack, it was an accurate description of your behavior in this thread.  To a t.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2013, 12:54:40 AM »
So now you're going to pretend that the drama queen quip was not a response to a tirade of insults you lobbed at me initially?  don't play games.

And when I called you a drama queen it wasn't an attack, it was an accurate description of your behavior in this thread.  To a t.

You're a retard.

"Because the world treasures its kapos. It should be (<-That's why it won't), and to Kahane-was-right (and what does the BT stand for anyways?) you just accused me of saying CAIR was not a terrorist group. I garnish the truth to make it palatable, and you can figure out what I mean if you think about it. no insult

I always understand everything. Except if it's dumb (not in reference to you, and if you think this is the insult, it's best you stop calling other people little girls). My comment was that they are a "terrorist supporting group, like CAIR". When I say "Nazi supporting group", I mean nazi group. And, like the second part of my reason why neutered karta won't be on the list, they should be too. nothing a man would consider an insult

Aie. They should be on the list and they're a terrorist group. Really, and this is a pretty good example of why, it's best not to accuse people of things. (meaning that you don't get it) when you said that I don't get it, I said that you don't. No insult

Since I said that Kapo Karta was a terrorist supporting group like CAIR, and you told me that I was wrong and that they should really be a terrorist group, you indirectly accused me of saying that CAIR are not terrorist scum. still no insult

"Uhhh.  What?

Sounds to me like you are misconstruing something into a personal attack when it wasn't.

I suggest you quit being such an overly defensive drama queen.  No one here is "out to get you" "

So please tell me KWRBT; how did i hurt your feelings?