Author Topic: If you wish to be nauseated...  (Read 2788 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: If you wish to be nauseated...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 06:27:15 PM »
Sorry but these should be stoned..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 10:38:04 PM »

That's a bit harsh.   What I find interesting about this is the fact that he has a beard, that is a male secondary sex characteristic, it's says, "I'm a male human being," very loudly.  Whether or not you like beards or not, it says, in one way or another, "i'm a man."  Now you have a man who has a beard all day long, but enjoys cavorting with men dressed as a drag queen.  How can that be?  One thing as an adult, I've observed about certain homosexual men is this contrast.  It's not like they are masculine and masculine--well some are, but these drag queens look and sound and act like men, maybe except a few, yet they enjoy parading around as 'women.' To me it makes no sense.  Reducing it to all of these people are just sinners minimizes the complexity of this disarmingly odd issue

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »
WTF, there are "schools" now for every type of useless occupation.

He's still looking for love. But this year, Hadar found acceptance — and self-expression — at Drag Yourself, a Tel Aviv school offering 10-month courses for budding drag performers. Students learn how to teeter on high heels, apply false eyelashes and fashion their own drag personas. Hadar, still a beginner, graduates next month.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 08:02:17 AM »
I think I want to brech.
 >:(

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »
What a chillul Hashem! Haaretz just loves to parade this mentally unstable and sick individual because they are G-dless leftist traitors who wish to destroy the Jewish people and all morality. Typical.

Just shy of midnight, Shahar Hadar trades his knitted white yarmulke for a wavy blond wig and a pink velvet dress.

Cheers greet him in a packed gay bar as he starts to swivel to a Hebrew pop song, his shiny red lips mouthing lyrics that mean more to him than the audience knows: "With God's help you'll have the strength / To overcome and give your all."

I wish I had this picture when we were making our video on the subject of homosexuality.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »
With weed?  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »
With weed?  :laugh:

Im sure they probably do get stoned every night with weed... I was referring to how these kinds of things result in leading a number of Jews down a path of abomination.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 05:29:51 PM »
What a chillul Hashem! Haaretz just loves to parade this mentally unstable and sick individual because they are G-dless leftist traitors who wish to destroy the Jewish people and all morality. Typical.

I wish I had this picture when we were making our video on the subject of homosexuality.

Isn't this transvestism?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 05:36:02 PM »

Logically, I would think men who dress as women or vice-versa as an extreme have a gender identity that is not quite the norm.  But when a man with a beard walks around all day as a man with a beard, then dresses as a woman, it doesn't make sense to me.  If you had some little effeminate guy, that loved to wear women's clothes at least one could see the commonality.  But a man with a beard, it just doesnt make sense to me.  My bet would be that the brains of these men are different, that the sex/gender regulating part of the brain n the hypothalamus must be different.  There were studies some years ago regarding this.  The only thing we do know is that on average, men who are homosexual have larger interhemispheric neural connections, meaning they are genuinely better with language (like women).  I would not think this would be necessarily true if the men were undetectably gay and took the male role in sexual relations.  Identifying all of this as 'sin' and endingthe discussion is anti-intellectual.  Perhaps some of us have more of a stake in understanding this, but the intellectual exploration of this is not gay, it's a quest to understand what makes it so and why--even if you think it's the worst thing on earth.  Just my two cents.  If someone wants to say something nasty to me, then please do it in private via PM

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »
There's different levels of transgenderism. Some transgenders don't want to make a full transition but just feel somewhere in between, like 75% male and 25% female or something like that. There are transgender women who don't like to have breasts and would like to have the top surgery to be able to take their shirt off in public and pass as men, but are fine with not having the bottom surgery as they don't really have a problem with being female so much as they don't feel  like they fit a female gender role.

The problem with all this is of course is that who and what you are is not determined by how you "feel". People are created as a male or as a female and they should accept that identity. It doesn't mean they have to be completely stereotypically masculine or feminine, but they should accept their maleness or femaleness as assigned to them at birth.

I think a man wearing dresses and attempting to look like a woman is a form of self-hatred, unless it's to dress up as a character in a play or something like that.  The same thing goes for women who go out of their way to look butch. I don't know why they would be so ashamed of their womanhood.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »
Hi Ruby,

Hope you are well!  Long time no speak. I can't figure out how someone who looks at themselves with a beard in the mirror, all day long,could conceive of themselves as even wanting to look female.  Just for argument's sake, I'll take myself for an example.  While I have never felt this urge, I am clean shaven, been told I look younger than I am, when I was younger, peple could see right off I was my mother's son, I'm thin, but sort of athletic.  Now, If I dressed up like this, one could say, well he's thin, he has a pretty boy face, blah blah blah.  Some person could make an argument in their head that, well, he's this or that or whatever--even though it would be incorrect. 
    You look at this guy and he looks like a total GUY, he has a beard which I think is an inescapable way of communicating to the world immediately your MALENESS, so why would he alternatively want to be in a dress and makeup?  I dont think racking it as just being "sick" is descriptive about what is actually going on this person's brain.  I've had the nerve maybe once when I was younger to ask someone what this was about and theyused the word "queer," but that's just as limiting I think as the word "sick."  If one is trying to understand these kinds of odd behaviors, I think one needs to be curious.  I have to admit for myself it is very JARRING mentally and perhaps that is why i am curious

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »
You know what I can't get my mind around... You have gay couples where, one acts like a man and one that acts like the woman. If you're a male fag and your mate acts like a woman, why not date a real woman?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 07:42:14 PM »
I have no interest in why these perverts act the way they do. No more interest than I have in figuring why terrorists want to kill me. I can care less about what goes on in their heads. The problem is that they are spreading the belief that it is OK to act in this manner. If the purpose to figure out why they act this way is to help them be normal, then it may be for the good, but otherwise you are just making excuses for their perversions. A thief always believes he is right and everyone else is wrong, he also believes that everyone steals if they have a chance to steal. A child molester too rationalizes his perversion as something he is unable to stop and it is natural to him. Coddling this kind of mental disease is the wrong thing to do for society. As I said previously, the thing to do is to try to help them, if they persist in their wrongdoing they should be punished.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 07:42:39 PM »
You know what I can't get my mind around... You have gay couples where, one acts like a man and one that acts like the woman. If you're a male fag and your mate acts like a woman, why not date a real woman?

Yes, this is a parallel kind of question. I often think I can tell almost right off who is the 'man' in the relationship and who is the 'woman.'  This is one reason why I think there is some hard core brain differences at work. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 07:43:36 PM »
Yes, this is a parallel kind of question. I often think I can tell almost right off who is the 'man' in the relationship and who is the 'woman.'  This is one reason why I think there is some hard core brain differences at work.

Brain differences, sprain differences... So too a thief and murderer may have abnormal brains, does that make what they do right?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 07:45:09 PM »
I have no interest in why these perverts act the way they do. No more interest than I have in figuring why terrorists want to kill me. I can care less about what goes on in their heads. The problem is that they are spreading the belief that it is OK to act in this manner. If the purpose to figure out why they act this way is to help them be normal, then it may be for the good, but otherwise you are just making excuses for their perversions. A thief always believes he is right and everyone else is wrong, he also believes that everyone steals if they have a chance to steal. A child molester too rationalizes his perversion as something he is unable to stop and it is natural to him. Coddling this kind of mental disease is the wrong thing to do for society. As I said previously, the thing to do is to try to help them, if they persist in their wrongdoing they should be punished.

Muman,

I have a great deal of respect for you, but I disagree.  This is not the same thing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »
Muman,

I have a great deal of respect for you, but I disagree.  This is not the same thing.

I know you disagree, and this is fine with me...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 07:48:32 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2141160/Born-bad-Rapists-psychopathic-murderers-physically-different-brains-normal-people.html

Psychopaths have physically different brains from 'normal' people - and may be 'born to kill'.

In scans by scientists, they had less grey matter in the areas of the brain important for understanding other peoples' emotions.

Psychopathy - a disorder suffered by many (but not all) violent criminals - is characterised by an inability to 'empathise'.

Now it seems it might be caused by a structural abnormality in the brain.

The new finding may mean that there is simply no point treating psychopaths with current 'behavioural' treatments.

The researchers, based at King's College London's Institute of Psychiatry, said the differences in psychopaths' brains mark them out even from other violent criminals with anti-social personality disorders (ASPD), and from healthy non-offenders. 

I suggest that a psychopathic murderer should be put to death.... That will cure his problem...

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 08:46:23 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2141160/Born-bad-Rapists-psychopathic-murderers-physically-different-brains-normal-people.html

Psychopaths have physically different brains from 'normal' people - and may be 'born to kill'.

In scans by scientists, they had less grey matter in the areas of the brain important for understanding other peoples' emotions.

Psychopathy - a disorder suffered by many (but not all) violent criminals - is characterised by an inability to 'empathise'.

Now it seems it might be caused by a structural abnormality in the brain.

The new finding may mean that there is simply no point treating psychopaths with current 'behavioural' treatments.

The researchers, based at King's College London's Institute of Psychiatry, said the differences in psychopaths' brains mark them out even from other violent criminals with anti-social personality disorders (ASPD), and from healthy non-offenders. 

I suggest that a psychopathic murderer should be put to death.... That will cure his problem...
   :::D They're like zombies Hashem put on earth to test good people.

I don't know if you can put all thieves in the same category as fags and murders, when I was younger I would steal food from stores, and other things from people I thought were rich, and sell it for money. I used the Robin Hood theory, steal from the rich, and give to the poor. I was poor, so it was all far to me. But I changed along time ago, I won't even let a store forget to charge me for something.  If they do, I'll say something or go back in and pay for it.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
I think in order to help these people it might be good to know what's going on inside their minds. I'm comfortable with who I am so I can't completely empathize but I do think it's worth it to a certain degree to try to understand them if there are going to be ministries dedicated to helping them.

I don't think we can completely rule out mental illness. Having a dissonance between the body and the mind is at the very least a disorder.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 11:24:12 PM »
I think in order to help these people it might be good to know what's going on inside their minds. I'm comfortable with who I am so I can't completely empathize but I do think it's worth it to a certain degree to try to understand them if there are going to be ministries dedicated to helping them.

I don't think we can completely rule out mental illness. Having a dissonance between the body and the mind is at the very least a disorder.

Exactly, in this case, ignorance is not bliss for the homosexual person who doesn't want to be homosexual.  This is completely unrelated to pedophilia or bestiality for the reasons that have been stated on this forum one thousand times

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 12:41:02 AM »
Here is something very bizarre. This guy looks like such a hot woman! You gotta see this!
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/transgender-teens-girl-guy-guy-girl-19529634

So she has a penis and he has a vagina! lol that might work. In a mental hospital.
Just joking but s(he) is very hot really unbelieveable

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 09:40:19 AM »
Pretty sickening....abnormal....perverse!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 09:46:47 AM »

This statement is unacceptable.  Stoning people to death is a barbaric muslim death practice.  Jews and Christians and others should reject the practice completely, without exception.