Author Topic: In the Market for a new car.  (Read 21191 times)

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
In the Market for a new car.
« on: July 22, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »
Should I purchase European ( German) , Demostic or Japanese? I want some thing between $25 - $30 k . I am asking because I do not want to contribute any money to the "evil doers", that  secretly plotting against America, or the Jewish people .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: In the Market for a new car.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 12:29:40 PM »
i would geta car with teh best gas mileage.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »
If I were you I would get a hybrid.  That's what I would buy if I was to buy a car right now.  Maybe a Toyota Prius?  The Japanese aren't doing anything against the Jewish people and some of their cars are actually manufactured in the U.S.  Even though buying U.S. is the best way to support American workers, buying a car that has low gas milage is one of the most traitorous things you can do.  You're basically funding America's destruction.  If you could find a fuel efficient car made in the U.S. like a Focus Hybrid, that would be great as well.

I would never buy from a German car company, NEVER.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 01:33:59 PM »
If I were you I would get a hybrid.  That's what I would buy if I was to buy a car right now.  Maybe a Toyota Prius?  The Japanese aren't doing anything against the Jewish people and some of their cars are actually manufactured in the U.S.  Even though buying U.S. is the best way to support American workers, buying a car that has low gas milage is one of the most traitorous things you can do.  You're basically funding America's destruction.  If you could find a fuel efficient car made in the U.S. like a Focus Hybrid, that would be great as well.

I would never buy from a German car company, NEVER.

Hybrids are garbage.  Use somethign with the best gas mileage...A BMW has better gas mileage than a lot of so-called Hybrid.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 01:39:52 PM »
Which BMW model has something better than 48 mpg in the city and 45 mpg on the highway?  And please don't give me the model of a motorcycle.   :laugh:

Hybrids have the best gas mileage available.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 02:07:30 PM »
Which BMW model has something better than 48 mpg in the city and 45 mpg on the highway?  And please don't give me the model of a motorcycle.   :laugh:

Not to mention, that in NY anyway, you can get a Clean Vehicle Pass and drive in the HOV lane with only one passenger.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »

Dude, get what you want..I'm just saying, the jury isn't out yet on these so called Hybrids..don't know how safe they are and if they are truely "gas efficient."  Try out the Prius.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »
They were certified by the EPA to have great mileage, and in the National Highway traffic safety administration tests the Prius got great crash test ratings.  I don't know what you mean by the jury being out, what have you heard about Hybrid vehicles that causes you to doubt them?

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 05:45:15 PM »
Marino, I'm an ex used car salesman and take it from me there are only 3 makes to even look at: TOYOTA, HONDA, or SUBARU..........no exceptions.

For reliability , longevity, re-sale and quality you just can't do better.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 05:48:50 PM »
I'd say for you to get a car you like and you want.  For imports Mazda are good cars and the best bang for the money in my opinion like BMW or Mercedes.  I happen to be a fan of Jags but that's me.... ;)  Then again, if you wish to do what my parents did and be a patriot, go out and get yourself a Saturn, Chrysler or GM product....they aren't as bad as people make them out to be especially most of them now are partnered up with the Germans and the Brits like Chrysler and Ford (May he rot in Hell....)   :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 06:36:10 PM »
I'm an ex used car salesman
Ha!  I knew it.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 06:53:19 PM »
I once went looking for a car, and checked out the Saturns.  Their salespeople are very professional and are not pushy at all.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 06:55:41 PM »
Saturns are very good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »
They were certified by the EPA to have great mileage, and in the National Highway traffic safety administration tests the Prius got great crash test ratings.  I don't know what you mean by the jury being out, what have you heard about Hybrid vehicles that causes you to doubt them?

The ones with teh best mileage are 4 cylinder cars..weak and hardly any power.  I'm a 4 wheel drive kind of guy and the 4 wheel drive hybrids' gas mileage is just as good as the BMW

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 06:59:35 PM »
I once went looking for a car, and checked out the Saturns.  Their salespeople are very professional and are not pushy at all.

Franchise dealer sales staff ( that's new car yards) are pretty good whether it's new or used cars you're looking at. It's the independent used car yards that have the pushy types. In the used car business, you're either pushy and crooked or broke. I won't return to the industry because it's impossible to keep the honest dealing mitzva in that trade.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 07:00:22 PM »
I like Toyota the best. My dad bought one in 1992 and in 2002. Japanese cars are the best. European cars are crummy. They are too small like the Italian and French cars in Israel. But German cars are bigger but are Nazi. Unfortunately, Israel buys buses from Germany. Japanese cars in Israel seem to be smaller than their counterpart in America. Israel doesn't make its own cars but used to make one.

what are you talking about?  Japanese cars don't last..and European cars last a looong time!  

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 07:06:35 PM »
I like Toyota the best. My dad bought one in 1992 and in 2002. Japanese cars are the best. European cars are crummy. They are too small like the Italian and French cars in Israel. But German cars are bigger but are Nazi. Unfortunately, Israel buys buses from Germany. Japanese cars in Israel seem to be smaller than their counterpart in America. Israel doesn't make its own cars but used to make one.

what are you talking about?  Japanese cars don't last..and European cars last a looong time!  

Danny, I had thousands of trades pass through my hands. Apart from Mercedes and BMW, the only cars that are viable with 100,000 miles on the clock are Japanese. Honda were the best as I've seen heaps of them with over 200,000 miles and they still drove like new. That sort of quallity and longevity at their low sticker $ is impossible to beat.

RE: Mecedes and BMW......they're not what they used to be anymore, either.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 07:13:40 PM »
Test-drove a Lexus recently.

Nice car.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 07:19:21 PM »
Japanese cars don't last!  

Sure they do.  My 1997 Mitsubishi has 130,000 miles on it and I've done nothing to it but change the oil, tires and brakes.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »
   I would make safety the number one priority. It appears that BMW vehicles are either all wheel drive(which means poor fuel economy) or rear wheel drive which means they handle horribly in rain and snow. I'm sure amazed with how expensive the BMWs are.
   Too bad we can't buy Israeli cars. If Israel manufactured them, they would be the best on the road.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 08:33:30 PM »
   I would make safety the number one priority. It appears that BMW vehicles are either all wheel drive(which means poor fuel economy) or rear wheel drive which means they handle horribly in rain and snow. I'm sure amazed with how expensive the BMWs are.
   Too bad we can't buy Israeli cars. If Israel manufactured them, they would be the best on the road.
They'd probably be Israeli (Jewish) owned and assembled by the Arab/Muslim Savages similar as the situation in Detroit.... ;)

A smile for your car shopping:

or:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 08:35:47 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 08:45:39 PM »
If Israel could buy the rights to manufacture these, it would be an excellent car. I didn't know these classic 70s Peugeots were still made in Africa.

Wherever you live in Kenya the Peugeot 504 is part of the landscape. It is seen everywhere because it can go anywhere. Peugeot 504 owners love the car for its high ground clearance and its ability to plough through conditions normally reserved for 4WD. They love the 504 for its rugged, no-nonsense construction, its utter reliability and the ease with which it can be serviced and repaired. They admire its classic design and shape and wouldn’t change the 504 for anything else on the road.
The 504 is many different cars in one; it’s a workhorse, a family car, a farm machine, a leisure car, a status symbol. Over the years the 504 has earned a special place in the hearts of Kenyans: “King of the African road” with its classic shape and its reputation for reliability, durability and ruggedness. The Peugeot 504 is available as in saloon, estate and pick up versions

Engine capacity: 1800 cc
 Manual gearbox: 5-speed

Electronic car alarm Heavy duty suspension

Radio/cassette player
 Large fuel tank

Load capacity of 1.3 tons on the pick up

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 09:10:35 PM »

Danny, I had thousands of trades pass through my hands. Apart from Mercedes and BMW, the only cars that are viable with 100,000 miles on the clock are Japanese. Honda were the best as I've seen heaps of them with over 200,000 miles and they still drove like new. That sort of quallity and longevity at their low sticker $ is impossible to beat.

RE: Mecedes and BMW......they're not what they used to be anymore, either.

I'll take your word for it :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 09:12:10 PM »
Japanese cars don't last!  

Sure they do.  My 1997 Mitsubishi has 130,000 miles on it and I've done nothing to it but change the oil, tires and brakes.

I'm driving a Ford explorer from 1996 with 158,000 miles on it!!! I wonder how much more it can go.