Author Topic: Revenge on peacenow  (Read 7177 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Revenge on peacenow
« on: July 25, 2007, 03:00:50 AM »
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone on here knows how to take down and attack websites in the same manner the JTF website was attacked? The reason I ask is because if someone on here knows how to do it, maybe we could organize and stage an attack on peacenows website. it would be a kiddush hashem if we are able to retaliate and take down their evil satanic site. If we take it down, we prob would be saving Jewish lives.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

Re: Revenge on peacenow
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:37 AM »
Could we put in a bug that changed their name to 'bend over & cop it now' ?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:50 AM »
I am very serious about this and it is not ment as a joke. If anyone knows how to do this, please post a response.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 03:19:05 AM »
They got us with pure overload. What if Dexter put together a really big animated pic that took heaps of time to download and we all got one and posted it to their site at the same time?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 03:35:32 AM »
They are the ones that did this huh, man do I hate cowards.  Lower then rats, and you know the Italian code about rats.  Wink wink.  Oh to go back in the days of what that honor ment would be priceless.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftf

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:51:21 AM »
A ddos attack wwould be a quite simple way of doing it, of course it's highly illegal.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 07:02:40 AM »
I don't think we should resort to those tactics, it won't bring anything to us and it won't bring anything to JTF.  Let's just ignore those meaningless self-hating traitors like they don't exist.

If JTF becomes hell-bent on revenge, we won't be able to accomplish as much.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 07:28:32 AM »
in as much as i hate the Appeasement Now,  how do we know that they did this?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »
That's who Jeffguy said was responsible for the sites being hacked. 

I'm no computer expert.  But I agree with Downwithislam.  The only thing I would suggest is that we discuss this in private messages, just in case there are any Peace Now people lurking here. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45:52 AM »
In case ?Lisa are there any doubts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »
Sorry Mord.  I should have said, "being that there are Peace Now lukers trolling here." 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:21 AM »
I am disgusted that Peace Now did this although knowing those self hating scum it should come as no surprise.
I agree that there should be some sort of step of retaliation taken.
If there are any Peace Now guys and gals trolling- Get the hell off our website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:no need to be sorry :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 01:11:21 PM »
You know its amazing all the Peacenic idiots out there claim to be for Peace and yet the most distruptive animals you can find.  For example.  My reasons about the US involvement in Iraq is that Americans have to die for Muzzie Mutants, but as long as they are there our soldiers will always and I mean ALWAYS get my support even though I rather see the US and Israel bombard the entire Muzzie world for 72 days to equal their 72 virgins.   Peacenic scum they do their so called protest and the most violent protest you can find are coming from them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 01:50:48 PM »
Why is PissNow attacking jtf?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »

Because they fear it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 01:58:51 PM »

Because the total IQ of everyone in their organization is equal to that of the average rubber band.

Now, if we all went on to one of their forums in a very short period of time and posted relatively large images - we might be able to get it down.  The only thing is - I don't think they have a forum.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »

Because the total IQ of everyone in their organization is equal to that of the average rubber band.

Now, if we all went on to one of their forums in a very short period of time and posted relatively large images - we might be able to get it down.  The only thing is - I don't think they have a forum.
Too bad because they are fascist they can'nt stand open discussion

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 02:04:08 PM »
There should be at least 5 new JTF vidoes (top ten on flix of course) exposing the corruption and sickness of the PeaceNow traitors. We should bring out so many facts about their dark organization from its inception that no one in Israel will respect them again.

And we should do the same with any person or org. who attacks JTF. Let them all know. If you attack us we will expose you and destroy you (politically). So do it if you dare, but we don't recommend it.

This way we win either way. If they don't attack us-great. If they attack us-we have another opportunity to expose and destroy an evil traitor.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 02:14:00 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 02:06:46 PM »
These Peace Now retards aren't going to know what hit them when a Kahanist regime is running Israel, or a real right wing administration is in power in America.

Currently, the Peace Now scatbags like to pull their 'human shield' stunts in an effort to protect the supposedly 'innocent' population centers and mosques of the enemy.

A Kahanist government would be salivating at the thought of taking a few of these 'human shields' out, along with the excrement they intend to protect. That would be so sweeeeeet ;D.

I suspect after a few Peace Now dirtbags are turned into Pieces Now memories, their nonsense will quickly come to an end.

It is better to kill a billion of the mooozie enemy, than for a single Israeli or American to suffer a broken fingernail.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
Piss now leader oppenheimer ugly little pig

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 02:16:35 PM »
Look at the ugly U.S. peace now animals the guy Rosenblum teaches at queens college    http://peacenow.org/newyork/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »

Hehehehehe he's like an elf.  A wacko-liberal, Israel-destroying elf that is.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 02:18:22 PM »
Here's one video Chaim could do.

You take this traitorous Q and A from their website in English and Chaim rips it to shreds. If I had a dime for every lie in this peice....

Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the questions to jump to the answers

I'm for peace (who isn't?), but is now the time for peace?

Isn't peace with the Arabs an unachievable ideal, a "pie in the sky"?

Whether intentionally or not, isn't Peace Now helping the cause of the Palestinians at the expense of the Israelis?

Don't you agree that Israel must end up the winner in its conflict with the Palestinians and Arab States?

But isn't defeating the Palestinians a necessary condition for peace?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm for peace (who isn't?), but is now the time for peace?
"Seek peace and pursue it" is a commandment from our Jewish tradition. It indicates that wanting peace and actively working towards it are separate and distinct enterprises. Peace Now's name denotes an aspiration; we have always been a pragmatic political force for change. At Peace Now, we are aware that we don't hold a monopoly on desiring peace. We also know, however, that Israel's long-term security interests can never be achieved without taking action in pursuit of peace-the kind of action that Peace Now and APN are engaging in every day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't peace with the Arabs an unachievable ideal, a "pie in the sky"?
Peace between nations is based on the realities of geo-politics. Israel has achieved peace agreements with Egypt (the most populated Arab country and the leader of the modern Arab world), and with Jordan (the country geographically closest to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv) in order to eliminate military threats and normalize relations with two of its neighbors. Israel's ability to have two of its most troublesome borders now fortified by peace agreements is a meat and potatoes staple of Israel's national security, not pie in the sky.

Whether intentionally or not, isn't Peace Now helping the cause of the Palestinians at the expense of the Israelis?
Peace Now's concern is Israel's safe and secure long-term survival. Period (in Hebrew, we say "Nekuda!"). It is not surprising, given Peace Now's deep roots - within Israel's security establishment, and the fact that Peace Now is the largest grassroots movement in Israeli history. We advocate the establishment of a Palestinian state because we know that ending Israel's occupation in the West Bank and the implementation of a two-state solution is the best way to bolster Israel's survival as a democratic Jewish state. It is also the best way to provide Israelis with the long-term economic and social well being they deserve.

Don't you agree that Israel must end up the winner in its conflict with the Palestinians and Arab States?
Of course. Israel has proven in the past that the ultimate winning strategy is combining military deterrence and military action when necessary, with pro-active diplomacy. Peace Now views the two as complimentary.

But isn't defeating the Palestinians a necessary condition for peace?
Defeating the Palestinians so they submit to a "peace" dictated to them by Israel is not a viable strategy. A deal that accommodates the core needs of both sides, including security arrangements for Israel, is the only way to truly achieve the secure life that the people of Israel deserve. With peace both sides win. Without, neither will.

To pose a question or two of your own, go to [email protected]
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 02:21:05 PM »

Hehehehehe he's like an elf.  A wacko-liberal, Israel-destroying elf that is.
LOL LOL LOL an ugly ass kissing muzzie loving pig

Shot at 2010-01-03