Author Topic: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?  (Read 24873 times)

Erica

Re: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2007, 08:19:44 AM »
It was the custom then. How do you know it was rape? I don't condone it but I can't change what happened then and what still happens in other cultures who celebrate marrying children off to old, funky men! Like I said, I have daughters and would kill someone dead for looking at them crooked-eyed. But I can't stand in judgement of something that happened way before I was even thought of in this world. There were no laws for children then.

Look at what you've just said Erica.

You don't know if sex with a 9 year old is rape??? Like a kid can consent????

You won't judge anything before you were born, huh? So you don't judge nazis murdering 6 million Jews?? You don't judge slave owners in the South of the 1800s??? You don't judge those who lynched blacks in the 1930s?????

Because there was no law against raping slave women in 1849 Mississippi, you din't have a problem?????

You are morally vaccuous!!
I am a sexual abuse survivor. I didn't consent to my abuser's advances... so NO I DON"T, as I said before, condone that behavior. At 9 years old a child is just getting to know her body, but if its beaten into your head since the womb that 'this is how things are going to turn out for you' I can see how a child MIGHT go into the situation mentally prepared for it...while not being physically prepared.

After I was molested at 5 it went on until I was 10 so it became common place for it to happen every weekend, like clock work. It may very well have been rape , Mohammed and Aisha, I don't know...all I can tell you that I wouldnt' condone it today with my own children..I'd kill the man first... (No doubt you'll read right over that...)

Address the other points. You only just addressed the first of my questions.

Like you not judging things that happened before you were borne. What about nazis, slave owners, kkk of the 30s etc?

[/quote] I don't feel I have to address those points because I have in the past here as well as in the present.  YOU know that. What happened to Jews in the holocaust is in no way relative to what a culture was like thousands of years before laws were set in place, universally, to protect people from war crimes. The holocaust was not cultural, it was the brainwork of a Nazi maniac...No doubt Hitler and Stalin and who ever else joined forces to torture innocent people are burning in hell now. As for slavery, it was just as an abomination as the holocaust and slavery of Jews. So hell no I don't agree with THOSE practices which were the brainchild of lazy, maniacal, men (and women... Queen Liz I)... But as I said before, slavery wasn't a part of American culture either. This goes for the development of the KKK of the 1800's- now... nothing to do with culture at all...

Now, in the muslim community, there is no one betrothed to 6 year olds anymore because laws are set into place today to protect children from exploitation of that kind.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2007, 08:20:46 AM »
Quote from: HelpAmerica link=topic=7126.msg75591#msg75591 date=
I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?
Since you choose to selectively quote the Koran to prove your point then let me do the same.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"If you fear treachery from any of your allies, you may fairly retaliate by breaking off your treaty with them." (Surah 8:51-)

...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2007, 08:26:10 AM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7126.msg75717#msg75717 date=
Quote from: mosquewatch link=topic=7126.msg75607#msg75607 date=
Erica you texted "I don't own a copy of the Qu'ran "

Then how can you speak of things you have not read ?
Well, let me tell you something. Someone here quoted what they read from the Qu'ran and that was what I needed to see. I don't have to own a copy of it to carry an opinion about it.
You do not have to OWN a copy of it but you do need to know what it contains to formulate an intelligent opinion and be able to argue for or against it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »
Erica only believes something is wrong if there's a law on a statude against it, somewhere. So it's OK for muslims to honour kill their daughters over there because there's no law against it???

Erica

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2007, 04:05:12 AM »
Erica only believes something is wrong if there's a law on a statude against it, somewhere. So it's OK for muslims to honour kill their daughters over there because there's no law against it???
Who are you to say what I believe, newman? A suthsayer? There should be a law against muslims killing their daughters who are raped/ defiled..I don't condone that at all. Where do you get this shite?

Saying, "I'd kill a man if they looked at my daughters in that light...its not something I'd agree to today." isn't enough to appease you.

newman

« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2007, 04:21:48 AM »
Who are you to say what I believe, newman? A suthsayer? There should be a law against muslims killing their daughters who are raped/ defiled..I don't condone that at all. Where do you get this shite?

Your words is where I get it from:

Erica: "It was the custom then. How do you know it was rape? I don't condone it but I can't change what happened then and what still happens in other cultures who celebrate marrying children off to old, funky men! Like I said, I have daughters and would kill someone dead for looking at them crooked-eyed. But I can't stand in judgement of something that happened way before I was even thought of in this world. There were no laws for children then. "

Erica

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2007, 04:46:39 AM »

Your words is where I get it from:

Erica: "It was the custom then. How do you know it was rape? I don't condone it but I can't change what happened then and what still happens in other cultures who celebrate marrying children off to old, funky men! Like I said, I have daughters and would kill someone dead for looking at them crooked-eyed. But I can't stand in judgement of something that happened way before I was even thought of in this world. There were no laws for children then. "

I CAN stand in judgement of something that happens to children NOW and since I've been born. I can't go back and change what Mohammed did to Aliah. But I can help prevent things like that from happening to other innocent children. That's what I meant, newman.

newman

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2007, 05:04:36 AM »
Nobody said anything about you 'changing' things back then !! How could you?

But you defended islam's crimes by saying you won't judge what happened before you were born(1) and that there were no laws protecting children then(2).

So (1) means you won't judge ANYTHING before you were born such as nazis or slave traders.

And (2) means you see nothing wrong with ANYTHING if there are no laws in place....such as honor killings in the mid east.

Your whole defense of supporting a muslim candidate is based on that argument. So you must admit that either you are immoral or that you are wrong to support a muslim candidate.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2007, 06:17:46 PM »
Newman, I'm wondering, why would a non muslim vote for a muslim?

It seems around the planet, the muslims have one hell bent agenda to kill any non muslim and muslims they can find. For what reason would an American vote for a muslim candidate ? I find no reason.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2007, 06:24:49 PM »
Nobody said anything about you 'changing' things back then !! How could you?

But you defended islam's crimes by saying you won't judge what happened before you were born(1) and that there were no laws protecting children then(2).

So (1) means you won't judge ANYTHING before you were born such as nazis or slave traders.

And (2) means you see nothing wrong with ANYTHING if there are no laws in place....such as honor killings in the mid east.

Your whole defense of supporting a muslim candidate is based on that argument. So you must admit that either you are immoral or that you are wrong to support a muslim candidate.
Everytime I say something other than what YOU would say you assume I'm defending evil blacks or defending EVIL Muslims. YES what Mohammed did would be against the law today and is deplorable to me... but it was about culture then. There are African girls promised to men old enough to be their grandfathers also, I wouldn't participte in it but that's a culture I cannot change.  I consider the practice of older men marrying young girls to be disgusting.... even in Mohammed and Aliah's case. But what am I to do but disagree with the practice. The man isn't alive to pay for the crime...yet you act as though he's standing in front of you. However when I mentioned King James, because he wasn't Muslim you gave him the pass of 'pervert'. You hightened one crime and lowered the other simply because the OTHER wasn't of the culture/religion you hate.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2007, 06:30:06 PM »
Erica ,

Do you believe islam is a religion of peace ?

Erica

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2007, 06:38:44 PM »
Erica ,

I don't know of islam being a religion. I do know some muslims who are peaceful though. From some of the passages that Help America posted it sounds like the muslim religion is peaceful but I'd have to be a member of the club to know for sure right? However, I would never follow a religion which states that women are 3rd class citizens, must walk 10 feet behind their husbands, and cover themselves from head to toe because their men are jealous that someone might find them attractive. That part of what I know about Muslim culture/religion turns me off especially.

newman

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »
Erica ,

I don't know of islam being a religion. I do know some muslims who are peaceful though. From some of the passages that Help America posted it sounds like the muslim religion is peaceful but I'd have to be a member of the club to know for sure right? However, I would never follow a religion which states that women are 3rd class citizens, must walk 10 feet behind their husbands, and cover themselves from head to toe because their men are jealous that someone might find them attractive. That part of what I know about Muslim culture/religion turns me off especially.

But you stated that you would vote for a muslim if he had America's interests at heart. Given that a muslim must believe in treating women as third class citizens, how could that be in America's best interests?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2007, 06:56:06 PM »
Erica ,

It was a simple "yes" or "no" question, Erica. I ask again, do you believe islam is a religion of peace ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »
Erica, you do realize, your non answer, was an answer don't you ?

LOL

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 07:02:22 PM »
Erica ,

But you stated that you would vote for a muslim if he had America's interests at heart. Given that a muslim must believe in treating women as third class citizens, how could that be in America's best interests?

We are putting nails in the coffin. ;)

Erica

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »
Erica, you do realize, your non answer, was an answer don't you ?

LOL
Actually, Genius, I was not home after you asked the question mosquewatch. I had to take my daughter to work and visit an auto mechanic.

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

As for the question, I ANSWERED IT ALREADY. I DON'T KNOW if the religion is one of peace or not I AM NOT INVESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT IT! Was that not clear enough?

Erica

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2007, 08:35:09 AM »
Erica ,

First of all, Barack Obama isn't a Muslim. For the last time. He is a Christian. You act as if you have the market cornered on converting from one religion to another. You make acceptions for yourself because you hate Muslims and that's all you have to go on. WHy is it okay for you to convert from Christianity to the Jewish faith and not be questioned about it, but totally unacceptable for Barack Obama to convert from Muslim to Christianity? What makes YOU so special?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2007, 09:01:10 AM »
"From some of the passages that Help America posted it sounds like the muslim religion is peaceful but I'd have to be a member of the club to know for sure right?"

SHEEESH !

As for the question, I ANSWERED IT ALREADY. I DON'T KNOW if the religion is one of peace or not I AM NOT INVESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT IT!

UNBELIEVABLE !

This lack of critical thinking is astounding from a supposedly intelligent person.

She doesn't know if it's a religion of peace or not.

She's either totally blind or living in an alternate universe that doesn't get the unrelenting daily barrage of news stories detailing the never ending atrocities perpetrated by mooozies in the name of islime.

And this person is going to be a teacher.

The thought of an ignoramus like this teaching children is really scary. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2007, 09:07:20 AM »
"You make acceptions for yourself because you hate Muslims and that's all you have to go on."

Probably going to be an English teacher too.

Erica

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2007, 09:52:17 AM »
"You make acceptions for yourself because you hate Muslims and that's all you have to go on."

Probably going to be an English teacher too.
Yes, I'm going to be an English teacher... Homophones are my weakness as you can see.. luckily, this is one of the only words I have trouble with (sound alike, look different). The appropriate word is "exceptions". Now please, go and correct the spellings of those people here who use the word "too" instead of "to" out of context. Or "then" instead of "than" in sentences like, "I would _____ rather then _____". Thank you.

Erica

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2007, 09:57:22 AM »
"From some of the passages that Help America posted it sounds like the muslim religion is peaceful but I'd have to be a member of the club to know for sure right?"

SHEEESH !

As for the question, I ANSWERED IT ALREADY. I DON'T KNOW if the religion is one of peace or not I AM NOT INVESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT IT!

UNBELIEVABLE !

This lack of critical thinking is astounding from a supposedly intelligent person.

She doesn't know if it's a religion of peace or not.

She's either totally blind or living in an alternate universe that doesn't get the unrelenting daily barrage of news stories detailing the never ending atrocities perpetrated by mooozies in the name of islime.

And this person is going to be a teacher.

The thought of an ignoramus like this teaching children is really scary. 
First of all, my studies have nothing to do with whether the Muslim religion is of peace or not. I hear of evil muslims, much like KKK members who misinterpret everything they read in their religious text. There are Muslims who live in America who don't subscribe to the evil that Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein preach/preached. I hear about evil Muslims all of the time... I don't personally know any, though. As for the religion, like I said, I'm not invested in learning about it. I'm not all about hating an entire people for what some people in the group do. If you're comfortable with that, then do what you feel is right for you.

I'm not ignorant, by any means but I have gathered from reading your posts and some others' posts that YOU are ignorant. You hate to hear about positivity. So dewell in that pitiful attitude you carry around if you want. You can't live my life for me. As for me being a teacher, I'll be a damned good one...this I know.

newman

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2007, 02:08:45 PM »
Erica, When you become a teacher...............

Will you invite 'Uncle Newman' to the school to give some ebonics lessons?

Erica

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2007, 03:16:13 PM »
Erica, When you become a teacher...............

Will you invite 'Uncle Newman' to the school to give some ebonics lessons?
I wouldn't invite you to a rat race, newman, in all honesty. You're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2007, 03:20:45 PM »
Yes, I'm going to be an English teacher... Homophones are my weakness as you can see..

Yes, I can see.

In other words, you have a problem spelling words that sound alike.

I thought English teachers were supposed to be able to differentiate between and correctly spell such words.

I'd like my 'sun' 'two' 'bee' 'taut' 'buy' people who can correctly spell words that sound like others, but actually mean something entirely else.

Without acception, but I guess thats two much too axe four.

"As for the religion, like I said, I'm not invested in learning about it".... "I'm not ignorant"

Of course you're ignorant.

You're not only ignorant, you choose to remain ignorant by not 'investing' in learning about a topic you've chosen to discuss in this forum. 

Then you cast negative aspersions on others who actually are knowledgeable by calling them ignorant and hateful, while ascribing the trait of positivity to yourself.

The great Rav Kahane made a very true observation. He used to say "They're not only ignorant, they're arrogant."

He was so right.