Author Topic: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?  (Read 25081 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 10:04:48 PM »
So, now we've sunk so low as to insult the religion of more than 2 billion people across the world?

islam is not a religion, it is a killing cult. And you are a damn fool, with all due respect.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D0pPoWw0r6o
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2007, 12:29:12 AM »
I just wanted too let the forum understand where you stand. You have explained it. You would vote for a muslim candidate. It is your opinion. I respect your opinion, even though I disagree with it. I will not take potshots at you, or degrade you in any way shape or form. If you believe a muslim President would be a good thing for America, I don't hate you, I pity you.
Did you read anywhere where I typed "YES I would vote for a Muslim?" I said I'd vote for anyone who has our country's best interest at heart. How did that translate automatically into "I'll vote for a Muslim in a heartbeat." to you?

And again , Obama isn't a Muslim, he's a Christian. Get your facts straight.

Erica

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 12:32:17 AM »
Erica you texted "I don't own a copy of the Qu'ran "

Then how can you speak of things you have not read ?
Well, let me tell you something. Someone here quoted what they read from the Qu'ran and that was what I needed to see. I don't have to own a copy of it to carry an opinion about it.

Erica

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2007, 12:33:04 AM »
I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?

The koran has NOTHING to do with it. The koran is NOT the LIMIT of islamic belief.

Sharia law, Jew killing and world domination ARE islamic beliefs.
Actually they are EVIL Muslim beliefs.

Erica

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2007, 12:35:04 AM »
That's up to the American people to decide, but, up until now, you have yet to show me how Islam, and notice how I didn't use the word "Muslim", could lead someone into evil-doing.  So, how can you use that against Barack Obama?

The world's most senior islamic clerics are on record as stating islam must dominate the world and impose sharia. That's how.

PS: Mohamad is a rapist pig.
Oh, and he's also DEAD!!! Get out of the past already!

newman

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2007, 12:37:24 AM »
I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?

The koran has NOTHING to do with it. The koran is NOT the LIMIT of islamic belief.

"evil muslim" is redundant. ALL muslims are evil by their very nature as ALL nazis are evil.

Erica

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2007, 12:37:49 AM »
So, now we've sunk so low as to insult the religion of more than 2 billion people across the world?

No.

The death cult of 2 billion stinking, unwashed animals.
YEah, and you smell so NICE right now, newman. Give me a break. You and a lot of other people who live in NY are bashing the entire Muslim religion for what one rogue Islamic monster did to our country. I understand the anger but you shouldn't call  2 billion people evil, cultish and unwashed animals. Since no one has caught Bin Laden, I guess you need someone to blame, huh... Lets blame all of the little innocent Muslim Children living in our country for his evils. ::)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:40:38 AM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »

"evil muslim" is redundant. ALL muslims are evil by their very nature as ALL nazis are evil.
In that case, lets call out King James who had an incestuous relationship with his own mother. Yet, he's responsible for wording the Bible which we're supposed to be following..."Judge not les ye be judged."

newman

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2007, 12:42:43 AM »

No.

YEah, and you smell so NICE right now, newman. Give me a break. You and a lot of other people who live in NY are bashing the entire Muslim religion for what one rogue Islamic monster did to our country. I understand the anger but you shouldn't call out 2 billion people evil, cultish and unwashed animals. Since no one has caught Bin Laden, I guess you need someone to blame, huh... Lets blame all of the little innocent Muslim Children living in our country for his evils. ::)

"ONE"???

What about all the PLO, HAMAS, Al Quaida, Black September terrorists? What about ALL the suicide bombers??? Are you mad, Erica?

What about the 100s of millions who cheer and support these 100s of thosands of terrorists?

And you say "one" muslim? ???

newman

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2007, 12:44:17 AM »

In that case, lets call out King James who had an incestuous relationship with his own mother. Yet, he's responsible for wording the Bible which we're supposed to be following..."Judge not les ye be judged."

Stuff king james.

That Bible is wrong. I follow Torah. :)

Erica

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2007, 12:55:26 AM »

No.

YEah, and you smell so NICE right now, newman. Give me a break. You and a lot of other people who live in NY are bashing the entire Muslim religion for what one rogue Islamic monster did to our country. I understand the anger but you shouldn't call out 2 billion people evil, cultish and unwashed animals. Since no one has caught Bin Laden, I guess you need someone to blame, huh... Lets blame all of the little innocent Muslim Children living in our country for his evils. ::)

"ONE"???

What about all the PLO, HAMAS, Al Quaida, Black September terrorists? What about ALL the suicide bombers??? Are you mad, Erica?

What about the 100s of millions who cheer and support these 100s of thosands of terrorists?

And you say "one" muslim? ???
Clarification is in order. Bin Laden is one of the many muslim terrorists in the world who kills EVERYONE, he didn't discriminate on 9/11. He didn't target Jews, he targeted EVERY race...How much do you want to bet that there were Muslims working in the Twin Towers, in the Pentagon, on Flight 93 which crashed in Pennsylvania? I'm not saying that every Muslim is nice, cuddly and sweet... I'm saying that I'm sure that there were a lot of Muslim Americans who were here during that time hurting just like we were. But instead of banning together as  a country, everyone, including people in NY, targeted Muslim store owners, and Muslim people on the streets. All because the person to blame for the entire catastrophe could not be found. Smart.

Erica

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2007, 12:55:57 AM »

Stuff king james.

I thought you said you were Catholic?

ETA: I see you didn't use a racial qualifier to discribe King James. After all, he did lay down with his mother. Where is all of the vile you usually spit at people like him? Muhammed got called a rapist... but King James is just King James, huh?lol
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:58:08 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »

Stuff king james.

ETA: I see you didn't use a racial qualifier to discribe King James. After all, he did lay down with his mother. Where is all of the vile you usually spit at people like him? Muhammed got called a rapist... but King James is just King James, huh?lol

Iwas born a catholic, but like a three day old bullkitten, my eyes are wide open now. :o

ETA: At least king james kept it in the family. ;)

He didn't diddle kiddies like mohammerhead, either.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2007, 01:07:41 AM »

No.

YEah, and you smell so NICE right now, newman. Give me a break. You and a lot of other people who live in NY are bashing the entire Muslim religion for what one rogue Islamic monster did to our country. I understand the anger but you shouldn't call  2 billion people evil, cultish and unwashed animals. Since no one has caught Bin Laden, I guess you need someone to blame, huh... Lets blame all of the little innocent Muslim Children living in our country for his evils. ::)

Erica - What is your problem with New Yorkers?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »

Stuff king james.

Iwas born a catholic, but like a three day old bullkitten, my eyes are wide open now. :o

;D

Erica

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »

Stuff king james.

From what I read here, Muhammad didn't rape anyone. He was arranged to marry someone who was waay younger than he was. That's how it is in many places where women become parts of harems and such. Hell, even in the US there are Mormons who marry young ladies as young as 15 years old...but I don't see you talking about them. That leads me to think that you have a one-track mind... Hate the Muslims, EVery one of them....

newman

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2007, 01:37:26 AM »
From what I read here, Muhammad didn't rape anyone. He was arranged to marry someone who was waay younger than he was. That's how it is in many places where women become parts of harems and such. Hell, even in the US there are Mormons who marry young ladies as young as 15 years old...but I don't see you talking about them. That leads me to think that you have a one-track mind... Hate the Muslims, EVery one of them....

Mo' married a 6 year old and banged her at 9!  THAT'S RAPE!!!!!!

Muslims are 1,000 times worse than any mormon perverts will ever be.

Erica

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2007, 01:48:24 AM »

Mo' married a 6 year old and banged her at 9!  THAT'S RAPE!!!!!!

Muslims are 1,000 times worse than any mormon perverts will ever be.
She wasn't 6...

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

Muhammad was 52 and Aisha was 9 when they married and sexually consummated their marriage.  Muhammad followed an Arab custom in marrying a child who had her first menstrual cycle.  This action must be questioned, regardless of it being a cultural norm, because Muhammad's action and teachings on marriage established an Islamic precedent:  a girl is judged an adult following her first menses, and is eligible for marriage and sexual relations.  Thus Muslim men are allowed to marry and have intercourse with young girls who have happened to have an early first menstrual cycle.  As will be shown, this leads to physical and psychological damage to the child.

Muhammad's first wife - Khadija, died a few years before he fled to Medina.  Later, he was encouraged to take another wife.  At the age of 49 he was betrothed to Aisha, age six.  Aisha was his closest friend's, Abu Bakr's, daughter.  At that time, she had already been betrothed to another man but by mutual consent the betrothal was dissolved.  Three years later, following her first menstrual cycle, he then formally married and sexually consummated his marriage with her.

Most Western people know it is not in a 9 year old girl's best interest to engage in marriage and sexual relations with a 52 year old man, regardless of the cultural setting.  We know that, in our culture today, a person doing such a thing could possible be sent to prison for sex with a minor, statutory rape, or other related laws.  Most of us find it questionable for Muhammad, a self proclaimed prophet of God, to do such a thing.  We expect a real prophet to know better, or at least hear from God on the matter.

What is more critical than Muhammad's single action with Aisha is that he taught that a girl is considered an adult following her first menstrual cycle.  He also taught that his followers were to follow his "sunnah" or lifestyle.  Thus today, throughout much of the Mideast, girls as young as nine are often married by men old enough to be their grandfather."

... the custom in late 500 BC, was for Muslim men to marry girls when they had their first periods (sensitive...and I'm cringing because I have girls)... Aisha was 6 years old when they were engaged and 9 when she married Mohammed. Not something the Western civilization looks fondly on at all but we can't go back and prosecute Mohammed in his own country, with his own rules for having sex with a 9 year old, who was his wife. This man has been dead since before Christ.

Although I'd kill a man in America or anywhere DEAD for eyeing my daughters in that way... I didn't exist in Mohammed and Aisha's time.

Erica

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2007, 01:51:16 AM »

No.

I dont' have a problem with NY'ers in general but I do have a problem with those who treated innocent Muslims unfairly after 911. This goes for Chicagoans and anyone else who has committed hate crimes against Muslims who have nothing to do with the horror of 911.

What's your problem with Blacks?

newman

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2007, 01:55:28 AM »
Do you EVER read other people's posts properly, Erica???

I said married at 6, banged at 9!!!!!!

And it's STILL RAPE!!!!!!!!!

Erica

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2007, 01:59:02 AM »

It was the custom then. How do you know it was rape? I don't condone it but I can't change what happened then and what still happens in other cultures who celebrate marrying children off to old, funky men! Like I said, I have daughters and would kill someone dead for looking at them crooked-eyed. But I can't stand in judgement of something that happened way before I was even thought of in this world. There were no laws for children then.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2007, 01:59:57 AM »

No.

I dont' have a problem with NY'ers in general but I do have a problem with those who treated innocent Muslims unfairly after 911. This goes for Chicagoans and anyone else who has committed hate crimes against Muslims who have nothing to do with the horror of 911.

What's your problem with Blacks?

What New Yorkers treated Muslims unfairly after 9/11?

I've explained that to you before - should I do it again?

newman

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2007, 02:05:41 AM »

It was the custom then. How do you know it was rape? I don't condone it but I can't change what happened then and what still happens in other cultures who celebrate marrying children off to old, funky men! Like I said, I have daughters and would kill someone dead for looking at them crooked-eyed. But I can't stand in judgement of something that happened way before I was even thought of in this world. There were no laws for children then.

Look at what you've just said Erica.

You don't know if sex with a 9 year old is rape??? Like a kid can consent????

You won't judge anything before you were born, huh? So you don't judge nazis murdering 6 million Jews?? You don't judge slave owners in the South of the 1800s??? You don't judge those who lynched blacks in the 1930s?????

Because there was no law against raping slave women in 1849 Mississippi, you din't have a problem?????

You are morally vaccuous!!

Erica

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2007, 02:23:49 AM »

You won't judge anything before you were born, huh? So you don't judge nazis murdering 6 million Jews?? You don't judge slave owners in the South of the 1800s??? You don't judge those who lynched blacks in the 1930s?????

Because there was no law against raping slave women in 1849 Mississippi, you din't have a problem?????

I am a sexual abuse survivor. I didn't consent to my abuser's advances... so NO I DON"T, as I said before, condone that behavior. At 9 years old a child is just getting to know her body, but if its beaten into your head since the womb that 'this is how things are going to turn out for you' I can see how a child MIGHT go into the situation mentally prepared for it...while not being physically prepared.

After I was molested at 5 it went on until I was 10 so it became common place for it to happen every weekend, like clock work. It may very well have been rape , Mohammed and Aisha, I don't know...all I can tell you that I wouldnt' condone it today with my own children..I'd kill the man first... (No doubt you'll read right over that...)

newman

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2007, 02:32:34 AM »

I am a sexual abuse survivor. I didn't consent to my abuser's advances... so NO I DON"T, as I said before, condone that behavior. At 9 years old a child is just getting to know her body, but if its beaten into your head since the womb that 'this is how things are going to turn out for you' I can see how a child MIGHT go into the situation mentally prepared for it...while not being physically prepared.

After I was molested at 5 it went on until I was 10 so it became common place for it to happen every weekend, like clock work. It may very well have been rape , Mohammed and Aisha, I don't know...all I can tell you that I wouldnt' condone it today with my own children..I'd kill the man first... (No doubt you'll read right over that...)
[/quote]

Address the other points. You only just addressed the first of my questions.

Like you not judging things that happened before you were borne. What about nazis, slave owners, kkk of the 30s etc?