Author Topic: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?  (Read 24874 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« on: July 25, 2007, 05:09:32 AM »

Join: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=36185753

BARACK Hussein Obama can be a threat to America because of the following reasons

1.   As a child he was a Muslim and got MADRASSA EDUCATION from his Stepfather at Indonesia.
2.   The Madarassas preach hatred and Jihad and Obama Can be a terror sympathizer.
3.   He is very keen to end war on terror and bring home the American Troups back home.
4.   He never vehementaly protested against any Islamic Terror attack anywhere in the world.
5.   He is very keen to hide his middle name HUSSEIN, Why is this?
6.   He is the darling of Black Americans who hate whites and jews.
7.   He is the darling of Muslims and People of Arab Origin in USA
8.   He speaks like a white among white crowd and change color and speaks like an Opressed black among black crowd.
9.   He seems to have less American values, but cunning politics.
10.   Except being smart at talking, Obama don’t have much credentials like Opponent Mrs.Hillary Clinton
11.   Obama if become president will segregate America into White and Non whites
12.   Obama has not revealed his past to media and is very keen to hide his identity.
13.   Obama can take revenge on white Americans, If given a chance by taking radical steps.
14.   If OBAMA happens to be a sympathizer of ISLAMIC JIHAD, that will be the end of America.
15.   OBAMA is a sympathizer of Black American Africans; he will encourage migration from Africa and change the demography of USA.
16.   The world will loose respect for America, If it elect a black president.
17.   There will be heavy polarization in politics, religion and Business, If Obama becomes American President.
18.   So, It is better to avoid OBAMA as American President.
19.   Most of those people who hate AMERICA will surely support Obama, this is a naked truth.
20.   Anyone who has taken Islamic Education should be looked at with suspicion for the greater common good of the world.
21.   Above all, OBAMA will disturb the equilibrium of American Society as a whole in many ways.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:16:05 AM »
Excellant list.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 08:42:02 AM »
"As a child he was a Muslim and got MADRASSA EDUCATION from his Stepfather at Indonesia."

Wrong.  "I was not raised in a religious household," says Obama.  He then goes on to say, "During the first five years that we would live in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school; in both cases my mother was less concerned with me learning the catechism or puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin's call to evening prayer that she was with whether I was properly learning my multiplication tables."

"The Madarassas preach hatred and Jihad and Obama Can be a terror sympathizer."

Wrong.  Madarassas preach understanding and loving of you neighbor.  As is said in the Qur'an, "And serve Allah and do not associate any thing with Him and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbor of kin and the alien neighbor."  You are also wrong in saying that Obama is a terror sympathizer.  He said himself that he will send US troops into Pakistan to get those responsible for 9/11 if Pakistan is unwilling to cooperate.

"He is very keen to hide his middle name HUSSEIN, Why is this?"

I forgot that all Americans walk around professing their middle names to all who will listen.

"Except being smart at talking, Obama don’t have much credentials like Opponent Mrs.Hillary Clinton"

My first problem with this statement is the grammatical incorrectness.  After that, my problem is with Hillary Clinton's "credentials".  Are we talking about her taking millions in special interest dollars or her vote to send us to Iraq?

"The world will loose respect for America, If it elect a black president."

Once again, this sentence has grammar issues.  Also, the world will only gain respect for America by electing an African-American President.  Wait, I forgot.  The world will respect us more for electing another rich, white man that goes about rampaging the planet with his forces of evil.

"There will be heavy polarization in politics, religion and Business, If Obama becomes American President."

How do you figure?  Barack only talks of reaching a middle ground in politics.  Says Obama in "The Audacity of Hope": "What's needed is a broad majority of Americans--Democrats, Republicans, and independents of goodwill--who are reengaged in the project of national renewal, and who see their own self-interest as inextricably linked to the interests of others."

In all, you must first understand what you're talking about before you begin talking about it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 09:07:10 AM »
I don'nt vote dem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 03:10:09 PM »
If that is your personal choice, I respect it.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
Anyone who does vote democrat is Anti-1st Amendment, anti-2nd Amendment, anti-G_d, anti-freedom and anti-American.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 03:31:37 PM »
What is your proof for this statement?  Unless you provide me with some proof, I have to regard your statement as heinous.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 03:54:45 PM »
What is your proof for this statement?  Unless you provide me with some proof, I have to regard your statement as heinous.

Look at their policies, stupid.

They are in favour of PC......a direct attack on free speech.
They are opposed to the 2nd Amendment .
They are anti-religious and support gay marriage.
They favour high taxation and big government, hence: anti freedom.
All of these positions are anathama to the priciples America was founded on.

Erica

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 06:55:41 PM »

Join: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=36185753

BARACK Hussein Obama can be a threat to America because of the following reasons

1.   As a child he was a Muslim and got MADRASSA EDUCATION from his Stepfather at Indonesia.
2.   The Madarassas preach hatred and Jihad and Obama Can be a terror sympathizer.
3.   He is very keen to end war on terror and bring home the American Troups back home.
4.   He never vehementaly protested against any Islamic Terror attack anywhere in the world.
5.   He is very keen to hide his middle name HUSSEIN, Why is this?
6.   He is the darling of Black Americans who hate whites and jews.
7.   He is the darling of Muslims and People of Arab Origin in USA
8.   He speaks like a white among white crowd and change color and speaks like an Opressed black among black crowd.
9.   He seems to have less American values, but cunning politics.
10.   Except being smart at talking, Obama don’t have much credentials like Opponent Mrs.Hillary Clinton
11.   Obama if become president will segregate America into White and Non whites
12.   Obama has not revealed his past to media and is very keen to hide his identity.
13.   Obama can take revenge on white Americans, If given a chance by taking radical steps.
14.   If OBAMA happens to be a sympathizer of ISLAMIC JIHAD, that will be the end of America.
15.   OBAMA is a sympathizer of Black American Africans; he will encourage migration from Africa and change the demography of USA.
16.   The world will loose respect for America, If it elect a black president.
17.   There will be heavy polarization in politics, religion and Business, If Obama becomes American President.
18.   So, It is better to avoid OBAMA as American President.
19.   Most of those people who hate AMERICA will surely support Obama, this is a naked truth.
20.   Anyone who has taken Islamic Education should be looked at with suspicion for the greater common good of the world.
21.   Above all, OBAMA will disturb the equilibrium of American Society as a whole in many ways.

And what if he is elected and none of the things on the list comes true, I wonder. I guess he'd just be another 'freak of nature'.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 07:22:20 PM »
We got rid of one "HUSSEIN", we don't need another one IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Obama is nothing more than a media made candidate.

I would not even consider voting for anyone that has ties too islam.   If any American, no matter what Theology you believe in, would vote for ANY ONE that has a remote affiliation with islam, then I would classify such people as the "Useful idiots for islam."
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 07:30:53 PM »

I would not even consider voting for anyone that has ties too islam.   If any American, no matter what Theology you believe in, would vote for ANY ONE that has a remote affiliation with islam, then I would classify such people as the "Useful idiots for islam."
Madeline Albright as a former White House cabinet member is Czechoslovakian... (ETA: Spell check needed for that word. just didn't look right) ., if I'm not mistaken. Do you have any idea how many people hate people from that country?...its probably a small amount ::) but should she have been voted against because she is Slavic.

I can't believe that people are picking this man apart because of his MIDDLE and LAST name...and because he attended a Muslim school in Indonesia when he was 6 years old.  Like he was part of Al Queda, toting a 25lb weapon around ...at 6. This was MANY years ago. You act like he had the choice as a baby not to be named Hussein or attend a Muslim school.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:52:12 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 07:34:51 PM »

Madeline Albright as a former White House cabinet member is Chechoslovakian, if I'm not mistaken. Do you have any idea how many people hate people from that country?...its probably a small amount ::) but should she have been voted against because she is Chech?

I can't believe that people are picking this man apart because of his MIDDLE and LAST name...and because he attended a Muslim school in Indonesia when he was 6 years old.  Like he was part of Al Queda, toting a 25lb weapon around ...at 6. This was MANY years ago. You act like he had the choice as a baby not to be named Hussein or attend a Muslim school.

He refuses to renounce islam and call it evil. That makes HIM evil.

Notice no ebonics?

You didn't twist anything, so you get normal text. :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
Erica ,

Would you vote for a muslim presidential candidate ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 08:39:14 PM »
I can't say whether or not I would vote for a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, a Buddhist, or an atheist based only on the fact that that is their religious beliefs.  I can say, however, that I would vote for someone based on their views on important issues.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
I can't say whether or not I would vote for a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, a Buddhist, or an atheist based only on the fact that that is their religious beliefs.  I can say, however, that I would vote for someone based on their views on important issues.

You liberals really are stupid.

If someone is a muslim, they MUST believe is islam dominating the world. They MUST believe in murdering Jews. They MUST believe in sharia law.

So how does this belief NOT effect their views on important issues?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 08:45:32 PM »
Muslims have no business in the White House or any other high level government position. I will go out on a limb and say that at the very most they should be restricted to local politics only and only after a very careful background check.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 08:53:53 PM »

I can say I would not vote for a muslim . You seem too be undecided on this issue. Why is this ?

Erica

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 08:54:07 PM »
Erica ,

I said it once, I'll say it again. Anyone who has our country's best interest at heart, gets my vote. The point is though that Obama isn't a Muslim. He might have been at 6 years old..a mere baby... but he isn't anymore. And just because he won't say I HATE MUSLIMS, dosen't make him evil.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »
Ok, you would vote for a muslim candidate for the President of the USA. I see where you stand, and I am totally opposed too your point of view.

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 08:59:18 PM »
Erica ,

I said it once, I'll say it again. Anyone who has our country's best interest at heart, gets my vote. The point is though that Obama isn't a Muslim. He might have been at 6 years old..a mere baby... but he isn't anymore. And just because he won't say I HATE MUSLIMS, dosen't make him evil.

Your twisting things again, so I'll have to call you Jemima. You know the rules.

I said he hasn't denounced islam. You just invented "hate" to twist things.

Erica

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 09:00:24 PM »
Ok, you would vote for a muslim candidate for the President of the USA. I see where you stand, and I am totally opposed too your point of view.
I can't help that. And the word isn't 'too' as in "too many"... its "TO.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 09:01:50 PM »
Erica ,

No one on this forum asked obama too say he hates muslims. You did.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »
I can't help that. And the word isn't 'too' as in "too many"... its "TO.

Don't worry about my spelling, you understand my point, those that cannot debate, defame.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 09:05:16 PM »
You liberals really are stupid.

If someone is a muslim, they MUST believe is islam dominating the world. They MUST believe in murdering Jews. They MUST believe in sharia law.

So how does this belief NOT effect their views on important issues?

I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?

I can say I would not vote for a muslim . You seem too be undecided on this issue. Why is this ?

If you will vote or not vote for someone solely based on whether or not they think that Mohamed is the last prophet or not, then, you are truly small-minded.  I am not undecided.  I told you that I decide a candidate's worth based on what he/she stands on important issues.

Don't worry about my spelling, you understand my point, those that cannot debate, defame.

There needs to be no explanation about why I added this quote.