Author Topic: New great video of the Order 777  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
New great video of the Order 777
« on: September 01, 2013, 07:51:21 AM »
Please, I realy like to know what people think of our new video.

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: New great video of the Order 777
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 08:28:09 AM »
If you look at the videos in Europe it looks like the qurananimals have taken over. Time is short the younger population in Europe is almost all muslim.There is however still time not much for Europe to save itself maybe a a 10 yr window at most 15 look at the demographics.But when we look at Scandinavian Countries it looks hopeless.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 08:31:21 AM »
Great video. I don't have time to watch it all but it also stopped at 16th minute for some reason.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 08:52:20 AM »
Great video. I don't have time to watch it all but it also stopped at 16th minute for some reason.

Ooh realy? That's straingh. Thanks for responding!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »
From the The Knights Templar's site.Some people believe they were Jewish.But the Templar's reject that          http://thetemplarknight.com/2011/09/18/the-templars-the-jews-and-blood-libel/   

There is some wild online speculation that the Templars were Jewish because they were bankers – I hope nobody takes that kind of forced logic seriously.  Both groups in medieval society were engaged in finance at a very primitive level and for different reasons.   In England, both groups came under increasing levels of attack in the second half of the thirteenth century and the common cause was the need for finance on the part of the king.   They would eventually see their assets seized and in the case of the Temple, they would be snuffed out for all eternity.

4 thoughts on “The Templars, the Jews and blood libel”

Rustam Alhas says:   
    March 7, 2012 at 11:18 am   

According to your article, both groups imposed an equal financial burden upon the kings/monarchies of the time. The fundamental question is: WHY the Templars were forgotten until the eighteenth century or so but the Jews became dominant almost in all spheres of society until today?
        Templar Forum says:   
        March 7, 2012 at 2:03 pm   

If you look at the king who suppressed the Templars – Philip IV of France – he attacked both the Templars and the Jewish community…as well as Lombard merchants and even the Catholic church. Why? Well, he was short of money and always in debt. With the Templars though, he could go all the way and close down the Order. He couldn’t ‘close down’ the Jewish community.

With the stroke of a pen, it was possible for the king and pope to end the Templars’ existence and seize all their assets – many of which were redistributed to the Knights Hospitaller. But the Jewish religion could not be abolished by the stroke of a pen – or any religion. Instead, medieval Jews just faced a whole load of persecution and in the case of England – they were expelled completely by king Edward I. From the 1290s to the 1640s, there was no Jewish community in England.

I’m doing a lot of research on the role of Jewish moneylenders in England during the Middle Ages and I’m happpy to share on this blog if you want. Many thanks for your interest!
    john hall says:   
    July 27, 2013 at 5:32 pm   

the Templars were jewish because Christians did not believe in usuary, the lending of money for interest
        Templar Knight says:   
        July 28, 2013 at 12:54 pm   

It’s true that Christians forbade usery though that didn’t prevent a banking system developing in the Italian city states in the Middle Ages leading to notorious banking dynasties like the Medicis. I’ve never found any evidence to suggest the Templars were Jewish but if you have any…
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 08:53:58 AM »
If you look at the videos in Europe it looks like the qurananimals have taken over. Time is short the younger population in Europe is almost all muslim.There is however still time not much for Europe to save itself maybe a a 10 yr window at most 15 look at the demographics.But when we look at Scandinavian Countries it looks hopeless.

Well we just have to fight this 3rd Jihad. I think a lot of people doing great things to fight Islam, but long not enough.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 08:54:41 AM »
Well we just have to fight this 3rd Jihad. I think a lot of people doing great things to fight Islam, but long not enough.
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 08:55:40 AM »
From the The Knights Templar's site.Some people believe they were Jewish.But the Templar's reject that          http://thetemplarknight.com/2011/09/18/the-templars-the-jews-and-blood-libel/   

The Templars where French the most of the times. The rest from other European country's.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 09:01:43 AM »
The Templars where French the most of the times. The rest from other European country's.
That i know

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 12:31:43 PM »

Some say, that some of the Templars were Marranos. And it seems that the Templars and Jews worked hand and hand at times.  The Templars were predecessors to the Hussites as well, and they were very tight with the Jews. I believe some how they were able to preserve the orginal Church, thats why they were so secretive. One of the charges of Satanism was because they kept the Sabbath.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 12:51:47 PM »
Some say, that some of the Templars were Marranos. And it seems that the Templars and Jews worked hand and hand at times.  The Templars were predecessors to the Hussites as well, and they were very tight with the Jews. I believe some how they were able to preserve the orginal Church, thats why they were so secretive. One of the charges of Satanism was because they kept the Sabbath.
True there is a whole site on them   http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread563707/pg1 

This is also very interesting Rashi was from the same town in France where the Templars originated  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashi

Rashi was an only child born at Troyes, Champagne, in northern France. His mother's brother was Simon the Elder, Rabbi of Mainz.[14] Simon was a disciple of Rabbeinu Gershom Meor HaGolah,[15] who died that same year. On his father's side, Rashi has been claimed to be a 33rd generation descendant of Yochanan Hasandlar, who was a fourth-generation descendant of Gamaliel the Elder, who was reputedly descended from the royal line of King David. In his voluminous writings, Rashi himself made no such claim at all. The main early rabbinical source about his ancestry, Responsum No. 29 by Solomon Luria, makes no such claim either.[16][17]
Legends

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 04:03:29 PM »
I just watched the video, it's very moving. Imo, I think they might get more support from non Christians if they toned down the Jesus Christ references.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »
Before praising these 'knights templar' maybe it would be good to know what exactly they wrought on Jews in the Holy Land...

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/the_crusades/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 07:09:45 PM »
Before praising these 'knights templar' maybe it would be good to know what exactly they wrought on Jews in the Holy Land...

The tenplars were much less anti Jewish then the others

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 09:53:55 PM »

The Templars were not the crusaders.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 10:39:03 PM »

... then how did they get all their wealth?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 11:05:01 PM »
... then how did they get all their wealth?
They developed a banking system.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 11:07:03 PM »
Could we comment on these passages...

Deuteronomy 33:17

Jeremiah 30:1-5

Zechariah 9:10

Zechariah 11:14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
They developed a banking system.

Yep. Now where did they get the money to lend?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 11:14:32 PM »
Where do you think...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2013, 11:15:39 PM »
Where do you think...

I have an idea. What was Jerusalem like, you know, before them?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 11:25:37 PM »
Everyone that joined the order gave over all their land and money.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2013, 01:00:08 AM »

The Templars were the the arm of the Crusaders. As the Aish.com site explained, there were various Knights assigned for various tasks. The Templars were responsible for maintaining the Holy Mountain. Anyway, the Jewish memory of the Templars is not a good one.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 01:08:26 AM »
This is from the introduction of the wikipage on the 'Knights Templar' espouses my understanding...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_templar

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin: Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), commonly known as the Knights Templar, the Order of the Temple (French: Ordre du Temple or Templiers) or simply as Templars, were among the most wealthy and powerful of the Western Christian military orders[4] and were among the most relevant actors of the Christian finance. The organization existed for nearly two centuries during the Middle Ages.

Officially endorsed by the Catholic Church around 1129, the Order became a favoured charity throughout Christendom and grew rapidly in membership and power. Templar knights, in their distinctive white mantles with a red cross, were among the most skilled fighting units of the Crusades.[5] Non-combatant members of the Order managed a large economic infrastructure throughout Christendom,[6] innovating financial techniques that were an early form of banking,[7][8] and building fortifications across Europe and the Holy Land.

The Templars' existence was tied closely to the Crusades; when the Holy Land was lost, support for the Order faded. Rumours about the Templars' secret initiation ceremony created mistrust and King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Order, took advantage of the situation. In 1307, many of the Order's members in France were arrested, tortured into giving false confessions, and then burned at the stake.[9] Under pressure from King Philip, Pope Clement V disbanded the Order in 1312. The abrupt disappearance of a major part of the European infrastructure gave rise to speculation and legends, which have kept the "Templar" name alive into the modern day.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 01:21:05 AM »
Don't forget that the Templars took back Jerusalem from the Muslims...