Author Topic: Louis Farakhan Says Blacks Are "The Original Mexicans"  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Louis Farakhan Says Blacks Are "The Original Mexicans"
« on: October 02, 2013, 11:20:45 PM »

I didn't know that Aztecs came from a jungle in Africa.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Louis Farakhan Says Blacks Are "The Original Mexicans"
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 01:16:42 AM »
Tariq Nasheed says that the Olmecs were black Africans.  :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 02:04:14 AM »
Still waiting for the mothership to take this lunatic to the funny farm..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 11:42:20 PM »
Farrakook is the original low IQ black retard -- well actually many black retards preceded him.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 01:53:06 AM »
Of course. apes came before everyone else. They are the ones who created the evil white race.
they're the first jooz. they're the first amerikoons, the first mex, the first pond scum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 01:54:22 AM »
I would have no problem if America would want to give California back. I would also have no problem if we did away with the term "Hispanic" that enforces a collective and artificial racial identity upon people from different nations and races. Even within Mexico itself you can find people of different races such as white and Mestizo and even American Indians who don't speak Spanish but they can all come here and be called "Hispanic" so that liberals can give them welfare checks and affirmative actions, simply based on what part of the world they are from which no other people get. A major trend now a days is to say that Latinos are taking over America and that it is becoming "Spanish" when these people are not from Spain and many's ancestors were white Slave owners who get affirmative action because they came from these countries. Americans who have not been around people who speak spanish are utterly fooled as they don't realize that the majority of "hispanics" even those with mixed ancestry consider themselves white and affirmative action just allows them to be another form of white trash.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 05:44:58 AM »
(Lyrics: Sheikhs-Pir,  Music: Anonymous Elephant)

Ayasab’ amagwala (cowards are scared)
dubula dubula (shoot shoot)
ayeah
dubula dubula (shoot shoot )
ayasab ‘a magwala (cowards are scared)
awu yoh
aw dubul’ibhunu (shoot the Boer)

awe mama ndiyekele (mother leave me be)
awe mama iyeah (oh mother)
awe mama iyo (oh mother)

dubula dubula (shoot shoot )
ayeah
ayasab ‘a magwala (cowards are scared)
iii yoh
dubula dubala (shoot shoot)

awe mama iyo (oh mother)
awe mama iyo (oh mother)

Ziyarapa lezinja (these dogs rape)
ay iyeah
Ziyarapa lezinja (these dogs rape)
ay iiiyo

Aw dubul’ibhunu (shoot the Boer)

Dubula dubula (shoot shoot)
Ay iyeah
Ay iyeah

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »
I would have no problem if America would want to give California back. I would also have no problem if we did away with the term "Hispanic" that enforces a collective and artificial racial identity upon people from different nations and races. Even within Mexico itself you can find people of different races such as white and Mestizo and even American Indians who don't speak Spanish but they can all come here and be called "Hispanic" so that liberals can give them welfare checks and affirmative actions, simply based on what part of the world they are from which no other people get. A major trend now a days is to say that Latinos are taking over America and that it is becoming "Spanish" when these people are not from Spain and many's ancestors were white Slave owners who get affirmative action because they came from these countries. Americans who have not been around people who speak spanish are utterly fooled as they don't realize that the majority of "hispanics" even those with mixed ancestry consider themselves white and affirmative action just allows them to be another form of white trash.

right. they are definitely not hispanics. hispanics were created by the romans in the land now known as spain and portugal.
The rest of them are injuns, apaches, and products of rape such as puerto ricans.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:02:51 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline rob211080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 10:46:47 AM »
There are video's on youtube with these spooks claiming to be the anglo saxons and the Vickings aswell.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 11:24:29 AM »
right. they are definitely not hispanics. hispanics were created by the romans in the land now known as spain and portugal.
The rest of them are injuns, apaches, and products of rape such as puerto ricans.

Puerto Ricans are among the worst food stamp abusers with 2 Billion dollars going to their pathetic crack head island a year. I hear these people bragging about their section 8 housing and food stamps all the time.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2013, 12:36:29 PM »
That makes sense.... Only the great nation of Islam in their futuristic shiny flying saucers could have built Mexico!!

But wait... I thought the iranians created Mexico???

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 02:05:15 PM »
Puerto Ricans are among the worst food stamp abusers with 2 Billion dollars going to their pathetic crack head island a year. I hear these people bragging about their section 8 housing and food stamps all the time.

you know about these brown bags of shiitee being products of rape?
when I was a boy a history teacher told me about the spanish freeing their prisoners so they can become soldiers and fight on their side. afterwards, the horny criminals were set free to rape the indian savages.

BTW the indian savages were not as disgusting as the spanish prisoners.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
I dont have a problem with hispanics just illegal aliens cholos chicano movement and anchor babies. Some of my best friends are mexican and are pro american and pro israel. It is the border hoppers and ddrug traffickers who are the issue

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 03:43:55 PM »
Who were the original blacks?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 03:51:14 PM »
I dont have a problem with hispanics just illegal aliens cholos chicano movement and anchor babies. Some of my best friends are mexican and are pro american and pro israel. It is the border hoppers and ddrug traffickers who are the issue

There are no "Hispanics" except for Latin Americans who were born here. You will not find anyone in South America going by "Hispanic". All the "Hispanics" share in America is a language and barely a cultural connection. I know Argentinian Whites of German, Italian and Spanish ancestry who can't even understand people from the Caribbean and make six figures a year. I've met someone from Peru who was Russian and Spanish Mestizo. The "Hispanic" food section in grocery stores is a joke because these are all Indian/Native American foods and mostly popular among Mexican Mestizos and Indians. Anything involving CORN Tortillas are not from the Spanish. Even Salsa is Caribbean and not Spanish. What is the similarity between a White Cuban, A Bolivian Indian, a Mulatto Puerto Rican and a German Argentinian? They have completely different cultures, may not even speak the same languages but get to come here and be the mythical race of Hispanics that people actually encourage to "take over America" by enforcing them into a collective identity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 04:58:49 PM »
Once again. The Romans created Hispania in what is now Spain and Portugal.

Of course, now their names are Spainistan and Portugalabad.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »

There are no "Hispanics" except for Latin Americans who were born here. You will not find anyone in South America going by "Hispanic". All the "Hispanics" share in America is a language and barely a cultural connection. I know Argentinian Whites of German, Italian and Spanish ancestry who can't even understand people from the Caribbean and make six figures a year. I've met someone from Peru who was Russian and Spanish Mestizo. The "Hispanic" food section in grocery stores is a joke because these are all Indian/Native American foods and mostly popular among Mexican Mestizos and Indians. Anything involving CORN Tortillas are not from the Spanish. Even Salsa is Caribbean and not Spanish. What is the similarity between a White Cuban, A Bolivian Indian, a Mulatto Puerto Rican and a German Argentinian? They have completely different cultures, may not even speak the same languages but get to come here and be the mythical race of Hispanics that people actually encourage to "take over America" by enforcing them into a collective identity.
You are of course correct about the fact but by observation I would say a Hispanic in the context of the US is someone who comes from the lower class of the Latin American society and generally is a mestizo to some degree and perhaps with black admixture.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 01:14:39 PM »
This talking chimp makes a good living from his race baiting.  He's got it down to the last letter.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 09:37:27 PM »

I would call those foods Mexican foods, not Hispanic foods.

The people from the Caribbean that South Americans can't understand probably speak the Spanish version of Ebonics. It's just like English speakers can't understand many blacks that speak Ebonics. Chaim said his father was a Spanish teacher in New York City public schools. The students were mostly Puerto Rican. Chaim said "You make ask why Puerto Ricans need to learn Spanish." so he said just like they don't know how to talk English, they don't know how to talk Spanish either. The Caribbean Spanish speakers aren't even similar to Mexicans even though it is close to Mexico. Many of them are black and even the ones that aren't act black. Just look at someone like Jennifer Lopez. She's white or at least partially white but she basically acts just like inner city blacks. I guess Spanish Harlem is just like black Harlem. When they come here they act even more black than in their homelands and live in the same areas with blacks.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 09:40:27 PM »
But if apes could talk, they would say they were the original blacks.

:::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 09:46:53 PM »
Speaking of "Hispanic foods", the Phillies have "Goya Hispanic Heritage Night". They also use it to donate food.

The Jewish Heritage Night unfortunately is sponsored by the Federation. The good part about it is that you actually get to eat kosher meat. Citizens Bank Park is the only major stadium that I've been to that doesn't have a permanent kosher stand.

Asides from that, it was also nice to see Israeli flags in the stands and I saw it on PhanaVision but some fags (Not literally homos.) booed when they showed fans with the Israeli flags.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2013, 01:17:12 AM »
My wife is from Colombia and she doesn't refer to her self as Hispanic either. It's used in the US for census purposes to refer to anyone of Central or South American descent that's a spanish speaker. My wife also notices a lot of differences with Spanish speakers from Mexico, Puerto Rico, and other South American countries. It's true that a lot or the Spanish spoken especially in Puerto Rico and Cuba can be really difficult to understand,I have heard Dominicans having the worse.

Anyways in terms of whites in central and South America, even those who look white actually are mestizo to a degree, you can't simply take the appearance of someone and assume they are of European extract. Mexicans and Central Americans generally show the strongest degree of Indio or indigenous ancestry because of the caste system. Venezuela and colombia are heavily mixed depending on there region, there was a lot of historical immigration to those countries at some point, I can tell you that the paisas in colombia from Medellin can look completely white with blonde hair and blue eyes but yet genetics show them to historically be related to indigenous people, probably due to a long history of mixing with whites but there is still mixture. The only South American countries with an exceptional lack of mestizo ancestry or even Spanish ancestry would probably be Argentina and Uruguay. Argentina having a large Italian population in general, some people state chile is also predominantly white but most Chileans believe it or not are still mestizo for the most part. What is considered white in central and south America is different than what is white in the United States.

Puerto Ricans are a mixed people, I've been there several times and even have family members that have lived there for a long time, I've met either some very wonderful people from there, however I've also met some of the worst ghetto trash from the island as well, it just depends. I think most of the issues plaguing the Spanish speakers or Hispanics (for reference purposes in the US) is the cholo culture and the la raza moments.

When I lived in Chicago, most of the Mexicans there were children of illegal aliens or were 1st to 2nd generation, they spoke Spanish but were part of gangs and hated white people. They didn't want assimilation in America, they wanted the whites out and wanted everyone to speak Spanish, I remember you couldn't order from a subway or mcdonalds without knowing Spanish in many of the suburbs of chicago. Generally these are the people who promote this indigenous concept and are a huge threat to the United States, then again when someone breaks the law to come here and has their children here, is there any surprise the children will also be hostile? I have no sympathy for illegal aliens and people who break the law considering how many people have paid a lot of money and have worked hard to go through proper channels for legal immigration.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2013, 01:34:31 AM »
Are the ones in Chicago the ones that used the name Chicano?

I think it's stupid the way some racial questions ask if people are Hispanic and then what type of Hispanic and under Mexican they just "Mexican, Mexican-American, Chicano". It's an insult to good Mexicans. And they also ask what type of "Asian" people are. But they don't ask what type of Caucasian anyone is. I've also seen places where it asks ethnicity and lists Caucasian and other races but then Middle East also. So I would pick Caucasian being that they are really asking race. If rather than saying Caucasian, it said European, then I would check off Middle Eastern. Middle Eastern is the ethnicity of Jews but the race is Caucasian (Other than non-white converts. Converts are ethnically Jews if you take ethnicity to mean culture rather than racial background and a real black convert would not ethnically be black, only racially. Converts become Semites so therefore blacks are no longer Kushites when they convert.).

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 01:46:56 AM »
Are the ones in Chicago the ones that used the name Chicano?

I think it's stupid the way some racial questions ask if people are Hispanic and then what type of Hispanic and under Mexican they just "Mexican, Mexican-American, Chicano". It's an insult to good Mexicans. And they also ask what type of "Asian" people are. But they don't ask what type of Caucasian anyone is. I've also seen places where it asks ethnicity and lists Caucasian and other races but then Middle East also. So I would pick Caucasian being that they are really asking race. If rather than saying Caucasian, it said European, then I would check off Middle Eastern. Middle Eastern is the ethnicity of Jews but the race is Caucasian (Other than non-white converts. Converts are ethnically Jews if you take ethnicity to mean culture rather than racial background and a real black convert would not ethnically be black, only racially. Converts become Semites so therefore blacks are no longer Kushites when they convert.).

In chicago generally they refer to themselves as Chicanos, I call the Cholo or low class thugs. Generally the Hispanic gangs you meet in Chicago are full of hatred and believe that they have more right to be there than the people who were born there and built the city. The culture encourages girls to get pregnant at a young age, generally tacky fashion is common, gang involvement and drugs, think of the cholo Mexicans you see in California that shave their heads and have a moustache, black sunglasses and a wife beater with lots of tattoos and it's the same basically.

I never see South Americans dress like that or get involved in the gang culture, actually most South Americans I've met are very well educated, speak clean Spanish, and dress well. It seems that certain countries may look down on others based on their level of advancement, for example, I noticed some people refer to lower caste from Bolivia or Peru as Indio which is usually derogatory for someone of indigenous ancestry usually referring to  peasants or those who work the fields. It's kind of strange to have witnessed this myself.

And I agree, I think the Hispanic field is incorrect as well, the problem is someone who is mestizo or pure Mayan for example may illegally be in the US but then census reports them as indigenous Americans or Amerindian when they are not necessarily indigenous to the Us but the yucatan peninsula.

While some of the la raza movement claim they are Amerindian, many of the indigenous groups won't even recognize mestizos as one of them as most of the indigenous are very tribal and separate themselves from Spanish speakers regardless of bloodline if they haven't preserved their roots.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2013, 03:07:32 AM »
They say Europeans should go back to Europe. I guess they should cut themselves in half then since most of them are Mestizos. I remember seeing some La Raza woman in California saying Europeans should go back to Europe. But she's Mestiza. Only the Central Americans look completely non-white. Maybe Southern Mexicans. But of course in Mexico those types of people are illegal immigrants in Mexico that come in from Central America. So even Mexicans can identify between different Mexicans. Only stupid Americans think all "Hispanics" are the same. Mexicans don't even know what Hispanics are unless they come to the US.