Author Topic: The racial slurs should stop  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The racial slurs should stop
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 08:36:21 PM »
You think we're liberals? You have the right to walk around cursing every person and air molecule you come across. You will never have a successful political movement like that though, certainly.

Huh?  Where did I say anyone here was a liberal?   I only cursed Shimon Peres.   Everything always has to be about you though doesn't it?  Are you saying you agree with the policies of Peres?  He is not a mere "liberal" but a traitor!

Are you aware that Rabbi Kahane in public speeches used to say yemach shemo to yossi sarid?  Maybe you need to rethink your cursing policy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 08:38:39 PM »
Huh?  Where did I say anyone here was a liberal?   I only cursed Shimon Peres.   Everything always has to be about you though doesn't it?  Are you saying you agree with the policies of Peres?  He is not a mere "liberal" but a traitor!

Are you aware that Rabbi Kahane in public speeches used to say yemach shemo to yossi sarid?  Maybe you need to rethink your cursing policy.

I think you missed what he was trying to say, in my opinion you are making it personal.

He agrees with you on Peres, but he thinks that by cursing everyone it drives some people away from the movement... This is my understanding of what LKZ was saying.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »
You can say what you want. I agree with LKZ's comment though. It may cause other Jews (even righteous ones) to think you are antisemitic.

I hate the word. I have seen the kike accusation (the origin of the word comes from the fact that Jews did not mark a cross on immigration papers, rather marking with a circle (a kike)). I saw a YouTube comment say that this was because Jews hated their messiah and are sons of the devil...

To almost the entire world, WE are the kikes...

If I say. "Yemach shemo to shimon peres and his cabana boy netanyahu" will that also be perceived as antisemitic?  I'm asking honestly, not being facetious.

I've. Never once in my life been accused by someone in person as being antisemitic.  It would be quite a claim to suggest considering I wear a kippa.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »
I think you missed what he was trying to say, in my opinion you are making it personal.

He agrees with you on Peres, but he thinks that by cursing everyone it drives some people away from the movement... This is my understanding of what LKZ was saying.

I didn't ask for your opinion on my exchange with LKZ.  When you say that I made it personal, that is simply inaccurate.  He used the pronoun WE asking me if I consider you all liberals.  He made it personal about him.   Thanks for the piling on attempt though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 08:57:06 PM »
If I say. "Yemach shemo to shimon peres and his cabana boy netanyahu" will that also be perceived as antisemitic?  I'm asking honestly, not being facetious.

I've. Never once in my life been accused by someone in person as being antisemitic.  It would be quite a claim to suggest considering I wear a kippa.

Do you also call people Kikes in your synagogue or shul? I am pretty sure if you do you will get some odd looks...

The term Yemach Shemo (the curse) is a Jewish thing. Most non-Jews would not know what you are saying.

There is a difference between cursing someone and using an antisemitic slur.

Did Rabbi Kahane (Ztl) use this term?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
Do you also call people Kikes in your synagogue or shul? I am pretty sure if you do you will get some odd looks...

The term Yemach Shemo (the curse) is a Jewish thing. Most non-Jews would not know what you are saying.

There is a difference between cursing someone and using an antisemitic slur.

Did Rabbi Kahane (Ztl) use this term?

You said that JEWS including religious Jews would think I was antisemitic.  So what about if I said yemach shemo to these 2?  Would they also think it because of that?   Simple question, please answer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 09:05:27 PM »
You said that JEWS including religious Jews would think I was antisemitic.  So what about if I said yemach shemo to these 2?  Would they also think it because of that?   Simple question, please answer.

I think it would require some explanation as to why you said what you said, but in my opinion I think it would be less offensive to say than the K-word. At a more spiritual level it is more harsh to curse with the Y.S. curse than to call Kike, but I am talking about the impression of others (especially Jews).

I just googled and found a WN site which considers Chaim Ben Pesach to be a kike..
http://vnnforum.com/archive/index.php/t-61144.html
Congo-Lisa Rice? LMAO!

So it's absurd to think that the US government brought down those towers and put those bombs there?

Put those bombs there? A little slip of the tongue from this SUB-ANIMAL KIKE?

I think these JTF kikes are a total false flag. They try to come across as paleoconservatives but they attack nearly everyone who represents that - Pat Buchanan, David Duke, the National Front in France and even the BNP in Great Britain.

To their credit, these SUB-ANIMAL KIKES are very funny in talking about blacks - they make monkey sounds and do great impersonations of uppity negresses on power trips. Overall though, they come across as a false flag - talk like a paleoconservative to gain some credibility and then attack anyone who represents that who is a threat to the power structure.
Donnachaidh
Very funny. Deranged kikes like him produce more anti-Semites than all "neo-Nazi" web sites put together. Ron Paul an evil Nazi scum? lol If you're not a hateful, fanatical Zionist terrorist, you're a Nazi. That's a lot of Nazis. Speaking of Nazis, is that a picture of Meir Kahane in the background? If I weren't an atheist I'd convert to Islam.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 09:06:32 PM »

I didn't read the whole thread or anything, and I did personally use the K word at times, but perhaps the difference would be that self hating Jews made the K word to describe other (usually good) Jews.
 Yimah Shemo was made by good Jews against the enemies of Jews including bad Jews.

Soo maybe that is the difference.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 09:24:20 PM »
Well, I agree that the yemach shemo curse may indeed be more politically correct and also more appropriate in light of the word kike's antisemitic past.  I have no reservation about using y"s on traitors as that was the Torah of Rav Kahane.

And netanyahu is a (begins with R and ends with F, rhyming with go deaf).  I don't want to type it in case of legality problems.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 09:31:39 PM »
Well, I agree that the yemach shemo curse may indeed be more politically correct and also more appropriate in light of the word kike's antisemitic past.  I have no reservation about using y"s on traitors as that was the Torah of Rav Kahane.

And netanyahu is a (begins with R and ends with F, rhyming with go deaf).  I don't want to type it in case of legality problems.

I have actually called Netanyahu a moser and I didn't think it was a legal problem..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72221.msg612504.html#msg612504
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72272.msg612913.html#msg612913

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »
I think it would require some explanation as to why you said what you said, but in my opinion I think it would be less offensive to say than the K-word. At a more spiritual level it is more harsh to curse with the Y.S. curse than to call Kike, but I am talking about the impression of others (especially Jews).

I just googled and found a WN site which considers Chaim Ben Pesach to be a kike..
http://vnnforum.com/archive/index.php/t-61144.html
Is it necessary to post that on this forum?  Really?

I think there is a time and place to speak ones mind.  When you throw slurs around willy nilly they lose their effectiveness.  That seems to be what is happening here lately.  Using any slurs for shock value is retarded.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 10:00:10 PM »

I think there is a time and place to speak ones mind.  When you throw slurs around willy nilly they lose their effectiveness.  That seems to be what is happening here lately.  Using any slurs for shock value is retarded.
Agreed, ma'am!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 10:10:52 PM »
You can say what you want. I agree with LKZ's comment though. It may cause other Jews (even righteous ones) to think you are antisemitic.

I hate the word. I have seen the kike accusation (the origin of the word comes from the fact that Jews did not mark a cross on immigration papers, rather marking with a circle (a kike)). I saw a YouTube comment say that this was because Jews hated their messiah and are sons of the devil...

To almost the entire world, WE are the kikes...
Are you sure about this? Chaim has addressed this several times, and generally he states words to the effect that evil, self-hating Jews are not Jews, they are kikes. I assume he knows what he's talking about. Again, I don't use this word much at all (maybe three or four times in all my years at JTF prior to this thread), but I do not see the harm in using it in its intended usage. The word "pimp" may often refer to a player or ladies' man now, but it originally referred to a prostitute's boss. If someone uses it as such it is still correct. Do you have a source besides one obscure Youtube comment?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 10:11:32 PM »

This pic is missing Foxman, Sharon, Albright, and Rooster Schumer, albeit the Koranrat on the right rather resembles him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2013, 11:09:59 PM »
Is it necessary to post that on this forum?  Really?

It was necessary to prove a point. That the WN's will call us JTF members kikes, and laugh at us calling other Jews kikes. We are all Kikes in their eyes... Our using the term only makes us look dumb.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2013, 11:11:09 PM »
Are you sure about this? Chaim has addressed this several times, and generally he states words to the effect that evil, self-hating Jews are not Jews, they are kikes. I assume he knows what he's talking about. Again, I don't use this word much at all (maybe three or four times in all my years at JTF prior to this thread), but I do not see the harm in using it in its intended usage. The word "pimp" may often refer to a player or ladies' man now, but it originally referred to a prostitute's boss. If someone uses it as such it is still correct. Do you have a source besides one obscure Youtube comment?

It is all over the network when you search for the origin of the term kike. It was not on YouTube, but I quoted from WikiPedia... I also found it on the Urban Dictionary... If you would like other sources just google it...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2013, 12:03:18 AM »
I have actually called Netanyahu a moser and I didn't think it was a legal problem..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72221.msg612504.html#msg612504
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72272.msg612913.html#msg612913

The word I was looking for was not moser, and the word I am using could be problematic legally after what happened with a certain prime minister who was called a certain term...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »
It is all over the network when you search for the origin of the term kike. It was not on YouTube, but I quoted from WikiPedia... I also found it on the Urban Dictionary... If you would like other sources just google it...
Yeah I get that it used to refer to Jews making a circle mark, but nobody uses it with that intention, at least at JTF.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2013, 12:52:35 AM »
Yeah I get that it used to refer to Jews making a circle mark, but nobody uses it with that intention, at least at JTF.

The issue is not how JTF members use it.... Rather the concern is about how Jews who are not familiar with JTF will perceive us. I can dig up the thread from years ago when Chaim agreed we should tone down the use of the term in order to attract more righteous Jews...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2013, 12:53:41 AM »
The word I was looking for was not moser, and the word I am using could be problematic legally after what happened with a certain prime minister who was called a certain term...

I know the word you are referring to, and it's involvement in that event... But a moser is a pretty bad thing, and I believe a moser is dealt with similarly.

http://www.dafyomi.co.il/sanhedrin/halachah/sn-hl-057.htm

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2013, 12:58:23 AM »
The racial slur's origin is fundamentally irrelevant. Uncle Tom, for example, refers to a segment within the "race" that are seen as traitors to it, and therefore, is in no way problematic. Like n., this word is anti-Jewish in general, and is not meant to offend a segment, but every single Jew.

You may believe it should be used in such a manner as to refer to weak traitors. This is not the accepted use, the one every Hans with tattooed heads has heard of refers to Jews in general, and it is a way for them to group Jews as a whole and call them this particular thing, not a way to insult one or two, or a group in the tribe.

If you want to make a word to describe beasts like Shimon Peres (YS"V) and George Soros (YS"V), I will support it. To use a word that groups Jews as a whole, and makes us look like scummy hoodrats calling each other slave is only detrimental, accomplishes nothing positive for us, is unnecessary vulgarity, and if it causes one person to turn from JTF, was it worth it?

Keep it up, and you'll disappoint all the neo nazis that come here who thought we were antisemites, and all the Jews that come here and think we support am Yisrael.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 10:07:25 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774