Author Topic: "Revolution in Ukraine - Protest Against Police"  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Revolution in Ukraine - Protest Against Police"
« on: December 04, 2013, 09:08:29 PM »
Woow those F#%^ers know how to protest, I have no idea what its about.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: "Revolution in Ukraine - Protest Against Police"
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »
They want to join the EU and commit national suicide..while parliament wants to join union with Russia ...which is not that great but their economy depends on it..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 09:26:54 PM »
They want to join the EU and commit national suicide..while parliament wants to join union with Russia ...which is not that great but their economy depends on it..

The EU is the worst thing to happen to Europe since the Black Plague.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 09:29:11 PM »
The EU is the worst thing to happen to Europe since the Black Plague.
It is what Hitler dreamed of...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 09:30:18 PM »

Yea I listened a little now on this. I guess people have their own perspectives and interests, EU news propagandized for the protesters while RT "news" propagandized for Russia's interests AGAINST the protestors.
  I have a feeling that Russia wants to AGAIN build its empire.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 09:34:53 PM »
Yea I listened a little now on this. I guess people have their own perspectives and interests, EU news propagandized for the protesters while RT "news" propagandized for Russia's interests AGAINST the protestors.
  I have a feeling that Russia wants to AGAIN build its empire.
Yes, several countries joined Russian dominated Euro-Asian Union...Think about one product that Ukraine will export to the EU nations? Russia will place a very high tariffs on goods produced in Ukraine because their relationship with the EU..it is an economical suicide..

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
Yes, several countries joined Russian dominated Euro-Asian Union...Think about one product that Ukraine will export to the EU nations? Russia will place a very high tariffs on goods produced in Ukraine because their relationship with the EU..it is an economical suicide..

Ok, I don't know internal Ukrainian politics and such, all I know is that Russia always tries to F#%^ everyone.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 09:49:59 PM »
Ok, I don't know internal Ukrainian politics and such, all I know is that Russia always tries to F#%^ everyone.
Amen!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 10:31:25 PM »
Let these feral Nazis kill each other.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 03:01:35 AM »

Cannot trust a Ruski and especially not a Cossack, but I wouldn't say the EU or EAU (European Arabian Union) is much better.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »
Ukraine should join the EU to make them completely the EUJ (European Union of the Jokers).
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.