Author Topic: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL  (Read 15742 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Re: OK let's be truthful...ALL whom want REDNECK JEW to delete his account VOTE!
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2013, 01:47:30 AM »
Listen Schmuck I ain't no TROLL, and don't be getting down on my daughter, go to Tel Aviv some time I have seen far worse, it was a picture she sent me from their going out to have fun, so hypocritical, our youth are going to explore but with good time, they grow up, settle down Marry and become good wives and mothers.

Am I to despise my daughter like the Muslims?, you tell me any real father that would and I will call you a liar. Sure I admit I was uncomfortable as to the way she be dressed, but is their harm to anyone?

I see not other then her youthful naïve self in Ysrael. 

Am I to shun her and curse here as this here web page seeks to shun and curse me for being different then what is the so-called  Jewish Norm of today that is acceptable?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:20:03 AM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OK let's be truthful...ALL whom want REDNECK JEW to delete his account VOTE!
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2013, 03:00:50 AM »
Listen Schmuck I ain't no TROLL, and don't be getting down on my daughter, go to Tel Aviv some time I have seen far worse, it was a picture she sent me from their going out to have fun, so hypocritical, our youth are going to explore but with good time, they grow up, settle down Marry and become good wives and mothers.

Am I to despise my daughter like the Muslims?, you tell me any real father that would and I will call you a liar. Sure I admit I was uncomfortable as to the way she be dressed, but is their harm to anyone?

I see not other then her youthful naïve self in Ysrael. 

Am I to shun her and curse here as this here web page seeks to shun and curse me for being different then what is the so-called  Jewish Norm of today that is acceptable?

I don't think that's the reason that people are cursing you. You did support Herr Alex Jones. Anyways there's a little harm when you post an immodestly dressed girl, and you will also make no friends if you post your daughter in a burka.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2013, 03:16:48 AM »
Testing 123
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2013, 03:17:39 AM »
Testing 123

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2013, 04:10:43 AM »
 :crazy:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2013, 07:06:51 AM »
I have nothing against Ethiopian Jews,maybe the reason that some Jews have animus towards blacks are for several reasons.Lets take polar bear hunting in Brooklyn for example. Black gangs look for an unsuspecting Hasidim and sucker punch them.G-d help those blacks if they ever try it on me,although i doubt they would try it.Second this French Cameroonian a vicious anti Semite started  a Hitler like salute   http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4470494,00.html 

French footballer Anelka sparks row with 'Nazi-style' salute

Former France striker Nicolas Anelka says he did not perform neo-Nazi gesture while celebrating goal during Premier League match

News agencies
Published:    12.29.13, 09:24 / Israel Culture

VIDEO - French footballer Nicolas Anelka triggered controversy Saturday when he made a post-goal gesture many interpret to be a modified "Nazi-style" salute.

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

After scoring the first of his two goals in a 3-3 draw at West Ham on Saturday, Anelka appeared to perform a salute used by French comedian Dieudonne M'bala M'bala that Jewish groups in France have linked to anti-Semitic incidents in the country. The comic has been fined seven times for defamation, insult and provocation to hate, and for racial discrimination.

Video courtesy of jn1.tv

Widely known by his first name, the comedian has popularized the straight-arm gesture, which he calls a "quenelle" – a balled food item made of fish or meat.

Controversial Comedian
France may ban anti-Semitic comedian  / Reuters
French interior minister says Dieudonne's shows have repeatedly insulted memory of Holocaust victims, could threaten public order
Full Story

The gesture was immediately and widely condemned. Online, a storm brewed, with some Twitter users calling Anelka, a former member of France's national team, "loathsome" and "racist".

France's sports minister, Valerie Fourneyron, called it a "shocking, sickening provocation" and said there is "no place for anti-Semitism and inciting hatred on the football pitch".

West Bromwich Albion coach Keith Downing says Anelka has denied making an anti-Semitic gesture while celebrating a goal during the match.

Anelka celebrating with controversial salute (Photo: AFP)
Anelka celebrating with controversial salute (Photo: AFP)

Downing says Anelka's celebration was dedicated to Dieudonne but says anything else being read into the gesture "is absolute rubbish."

Anelka's salute, Downing said, was "dedicated to a French comedian he knows very, very well... He is totally unaware of what the problems were or the speculation that has been thrown around."

Anelka himself took to Twitter to try to defuse the row, saying in messages in French and in English: "This gesture was just a special dedication to my comedian friend Dieudonne."

Gesture dedicated to anti-Semitic French comedian (Photo: Sport 1 screenshot)
Gesture dedicated to anti-Semitic French comedian (Photo: Sport 1 screenshot)

The salute, said to look like a mix of a downward Nazi hail and an obscene French movement meaning "Up Yours", has been adopted by many of Dieudonne's fans, though interpretations vary as to whether it is anti-Semitic or anti-establishment.

EJC: Ban Anelka

British media reported that the Football Association was investigating the incident, while the European Jewish Congress demanded English Premier League officials ban Anelka.

European Jewish Congress President Dr. Moshe Kantor called on English Premier League officials to ban Anelka.

“This salute is merely a lesser known Nazi salute and we expect the same kind of punishment to be handed down by the authorities as if Anelka had made the infamous outstretched arm salute,” Kantor said. “It is sickening that such a well-known footballer would make such an abusive and hateful gesture in front of tens of thousands of spectators."

He added, “There should be no room for such intolerance and racism in sports and we expect that the English Premier League officials as well as the police will give Anelka the appropriate punishment."

The salute came into the attention of the Jewish world in early December at a New York conference held by the World Zionist Organization's Department for Countering Anti-Semitism.

The organizers presented numerous photos and videos of neo-Nazis documenting themselves performing the gesture across the world, including concentration camps, the Western Wall, and in the presence of IDF soldiers.

The Israeli Defense Ministry has warned soldiers against the phenomenon to prevent any further embarrassment in the future.

AFP, The Associated Press and Ynetnews contributed to this report
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »

Maybe the reason some people don't like you on the forum is because you're very condescending ie calling peope "shmuck" as above or making fun of northeners.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2013, 11:16:42 AM »
Maybe the reason some people don't like you on the forum is because you're very condescending ie calling peope "shmuck" as above or making fun of northeners.

You don't understand. Schmuck is a great name.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »
I think RJ is fun.  I vote that he stays.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »
Since you blocked my PM's here you go...

" What be your beef with me? I ain't asking permission from no one to be a Jew, you don't be likin me then why bother to reply to my posts?"

I don't have a beef with you, and do like you. I just don't understand why you are getting so worked up over the pictures being removed. And I'm the one who PMed Lisa to remove them.

We are in a very different time here in America. We are being taken over. We don't yell "here we are", just like we didn't fight the British the conventional way. When the shot is fired, we will fight and win. We don't tell them who we are or what we have. You were in the military, right... The easiest targets for our enemies, is are family members.

And on another note... One of are members almost had their career ruined by trolls on this forum. They spread pictures of them and lied about them and cost them jobs.

I also reached out to you on another forum...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2013, 03:03:39 PM »
אפרים בן נח

Lighten up.  You're gonna plotz.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2013, 03:10:35 PM »
אפרים בן נח

Lighten up.  You're gonna poltz.
I don't even know what that means...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2013, 03:12:12 PM »
What happened to redneckjuden?
Are we divorced?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2013, 03:49:10 PM »
What happened to redneckjuden?
Are we divorced?
Don't worry, Angry: He's just playing hard to get.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2013, 04:58:01 PM »
Don't worry, Angry: He's just playing hard to get.

Well JudenJitsu he was up late.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2013, 05:35:29 PM »
He doesn't know how to speak English. Even when he says "that there...", he spells it their. Their means "of them" (possessive).

This, that.

Here, there.

His, her, its, their.

Also, the way he says "be" sounds like an Ebonics speaker.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2013, 05:44:04 PM »
All I know is there is a real person that is part of JPFO, that is the same as the pictures he posted... And writes very similar to his original writing style, and tells a very similar story that he told here.

He also said his daughter was writing for him earlier...

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »
Who cares.  He's not killing anybody.  Let him have some fun.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
I wonder if his wife is a real black Jew. I had an affirmative action "professor" from Mississippi that said black Jews have the most pure form of Judaism. I guess it's because she rejects the Oral Law and Ethiopian Jews didn't have the Oral Law. She told me that she doesn't understand why as an Orthodox Jew I would oppose Obama. The class was "White Culture" which she considers to mean whites being racist. She said there was no white culture when whites were in Europe, only when they came to the US. This was a seminar class and in order to graduate, I had to take it because there was no other seminar class available. That teacher said she was anti-abortion and a religious Christian and claimed Obama was a religious Christian. She also said that everybody was black like the black Hebros say. She even claimed the Garden of Eden was in Ethiopia and that the Bible takes place mostly in Africa and the Middle East. I guess she didn't real Parashat Noah which mentions European countries or her lack of Hebrew comprehension makes her loose the real meaning of the names.

Many Ethiopian Jews are just as Jewish as the black Hebros. If they had a real conversion, then they are Jewish, but if not, they have no genuine mesorah dating back to the Bible. That's what happens when Jews don't keep the Oral Law. The way Redneck Jew speaks about kashrut and thinks neveilah is permitted makes me wonder of the authenticity of his claims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
I am not going to engage in lashon hara about him. I do not know what to think about Redneck Jew.

We must not be so judgmental about some Jews who have been so far away from authentic Jewish communities. There should be some mercy concerning were he is living, his environment. It is impossible for a Jew to live in exile without the environment he lives in affecting his observance of commandments.

Yes, his Kashrut was very questionable. He posted images of tattoos and tried to pass them off as permitted, and that was not good. But I really don't think he has any bad intention.

Some people know I err on the side of giving the benefit of the doubt. I have been wrong but I will not change this way of dealing with my fellow Jews. We should not be searching for reasons to justify his quiting the forum, we (or at least I) am searching for what could have been done to salvage the relationship.

Every Jew we get at JTF is valuable. Sure we don't know just how 'Jewish' they really are. We dont 'KNOW' them but we can influence them to be more observant. Once we push someone away we don't have the ability to influence them for the good.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2013, 09:51:44 PM »
where did he go?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2013, 10:33:41 PM »
Fakely...

Well let's get the vote ready. All rise, wigs on, in favour say aiiie, against say nay.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2013, 10:35:02 PM »
He's already gone. I really did not see how he would be stable enough to stay.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774