Author Topic: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL  (Read 15634 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OK let's be truthful...ALL whom want REDNECK JEW to delete his account VOTE!
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
YEA!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OK let's be truthful...ALL whom want REDNECK JEW to delete his account VOTE!
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2013, 01:13:18 AM »
I didn't want him to delete his account before he made this thread.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2013, 09:06:09 AM »
I didn't want him to delete his account before he made this thread.

And now?

;D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2013, 09:17:27 AM »

And now?

;D

In between not caring and wanting him to be if it makes this thread go away.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »
So what happened to Redneck Jew???

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2013, 09:23:56 PM »
So what happened to Redneck Jew???
I'm guessing he's upset! And hopefully he comes back.

The only way he is a troll is if... someone found pictures of him and studied him on another forum, or he hates JTF. He was or is a Ron Paul fan...

I sent him a PM on the other forum, and haven't heard back, but he was last on that forum a year ago...

I do really like him, if he's him. He seems a little defensive, but I can understand why, Southerners and Midwestern people get labeled as ignorant and slow. But a lot of us work with our hands and don't communicate with writing....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »
Boy... I missed a lot over the Kwanzaaa holidays.  I hope he doesn't leave....  members here always have quarrels... but assuming RNJ has the same goals as the forum.... I say, stay!!!

Also... I agree with Chaim... our forum doesn't hate people because they are born with black skin and flat noses.... we hate the culture that has unfortunately attached itself to that group.  We have the utmost respect for blacks that fight against this culture of jew and white hatred... and gangsta/muslim worshiping.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
Howdy and Shalom Ya'll, OH goody I have been forgiven and can log in, damn I missed everyone too...LOL

I am so sorry for my ranting and all, I will be good for nows on I just don't be wanting my beautiful children to come on here and see that apart of whom they are is not welcome, they do read my posts and visit this web page and all. I am a big enough man to admit I was wrong and I be as stubborn as a damned mule!

My children and I myself do openly despise anti-Semitic blacks just as much as the rest of you here, people like Sharpton and Farrakhan are perfect examples of what I speak.

I am so very passionate about our rights to self defense as Jews, I know I bumble my words but I do try to get my points across the best I can.

I am not angry at any of you and I think Chaim Rocks, even though he busts my balls on ...certain words, sorry I am a Guerilla Network fan, where nothing is held back and all goes when addressing how our Country is going down the damned toilet under a Fascist regime.

I am a Jewish American first and up most above all else, this be my home, Israel is where my heart is in Zion and I have and will defend both these beloved free nations with every ounce of my blood, as  we all would for our children, kin folk and dearest friends without reservation.

I am sorry if I dun upset anyone, like some people have said we Jews sure do love to argue our positions! Shalom 
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2013, 07:51:37 PM »
Howdy and Shalom Ya'll, OH goody I have been forgiven and can log in, damn I missed everyone too...LOL

I am so sorry for my ranting and all, I will be good for nows on I just don't be wanting my beautiful children to come on here and see that apart of whom they are is not welcome, they do read my posts and visit this web page and all. I am a big enough man to admit I was wrong and I be as stubborn as a damned mule!

My children and I myself do openly despise anti-Semitic blacks just as much as the rest of you here, people like Sharpton and Farrakhan are perfect examples of what I speak.

I am so very passionate about our rights to self defense as Jews, I know I bumble my words but I do try to get my points across the best I can.

I am not angry at any of you and I think Chaim Rocks, even though he busts my balls on ...certain words, sorry I am a Guerilla Network fan, where nothing is held back and all goes when addressing how our Country is going down the damned toilet under a Fascist regime.

I am a Jewish American first and up most above all else, this be my home, Israel is where my heart is in Zion and I have and will defend both these beloved free nations with every ounce of my blood, as  we all would for our children, kin folk and dearest friends without reservation.

I am sorry if I dun upset anyone, like some people have said we Jews sure do love to argue our positions! Shalom

No problem, man. You seem like a cool guy.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2013, 08:23:30 PM »
Shalom RNJ,

Good to see you are still here... Hope you and your family are doing well..

Been a hard day for me and mine... My house was broken into today and some small items were stolen, caught the perp in the act but he ran away without me getting a look... Gotta get more security cameras set up.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2013, 08:26:17 PM »
Is he a Trayvon Africanus? Is gun defense legal in California for self-defense against break-in Trayvons?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2013, 09:10:39 PM »
Welcome back! :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2013, 09:22:07 PM »
Is he a Trayvon Africanus? Is gun defense legal in California for self-defense against break-in Trayvons?
I did not see the person (or persons) in my house. There was an odd odour (of some cologne or aftershave) in the house though. When I drove away a few hours later I noticed a suspicious person who may have been a lookout (he appeared mexican to me though)... I am so pissed that the cameras were not recording. I will spend time on Jan 1 setting up my cameras again..

I have a knife for my protection... Lucky for me they did not find it... (And I know you can't bring a knife to a gun fight)... I am pro-guns but don't own one at this time.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2013, 09:37:54 PM »
Did you call the police?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2013, 09:52:44 PM »
I did not see the person (or persons) in my house. There was an odd odour (of some cologne or aftershave) in the house though. When I drove away a few hours later I noticed a suspicious person who may have been a lookout (he appeared mexican to me though)... I am so pissed that the cameras were not recording. I will spend time on Jan 1 setting up my cameras again..

I have a knife for my protection... Lucky for me they did not find it... (And I know you can't bring a knife to a gun fight)... I am pro-guns but don't own one at this time.
I'm sorry that happened to you Muman! You should get a tactical shotgun for the house and a cheap pistol for your car...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2013, 10:12:26 PM »
willkommen zurück RedneckJuden!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2013, 10:16:22 PM »
muman you can get a cheap IP Cam for $50 in American Garbage.
Or for just a few pennies more you can get a wireless IP Cam so that you only need to provide power.
I have many set up all over the place.
They all connect to a local server that forwards copies to a remote server. Its not a service that I have to pay; its just my own pc and a pc at someone else's house.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »
muman you can get a cheap IP Cam for $50 in American Garbage.
Or for just a few pennies more you can get a wireless IP Cam so that you only need to provide power.
I have many set up all over the place.
They all connect to a local server that forwards copies to a remote server. Its not a service that I have to pay; its just my own pc and a pc at someone else's house.

I have a Swann system which is supposed to be able to connect to the internet. Unfortunately I did not enable that feature and my recorder malfunctioned (possible due to a power outage).

Those IP cams sound like a good idea. I would like to be able to check up on them from work (over the network). I used to have a simple system set up (many years ago) but it was based on some old technology.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2013, 10:55:35 PM »
oi
all you need is as many IP Cams you want and one FTP server and your creative mind.
no service needed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2013, 11:01:45 PM »
Hey redneck Jew are you blocking PM's?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2014, 01:15:00 AM »
I still think you should agree that admin deletes the immodest picture. You can put one where everyone is dressed.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2014, 01:27:01 AM »
I still think you should agree that admin deletes the immodest picture. You can put one where everyone is dressed.
Really, you're still on this?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #148 on: January 01, 2014, 01:33:30 AM »
Really, you're still on this?

Well the picture is.

And I didn't really see a problem with him up till or after that point.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #149 on: January 01, 2014, 05:30:15 AM »
I have to say that I am really surprised and amazed at how many people here can be played for fools.... by such an obvious troll.

*shakes head in disbelief*