Author Topic: Is Hillel organization anti Israel ?  (Read 957 times)

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
Is Hillel organization anti Israel ?
« on: January 19, 2014, 07:37:16 PM »
On the ZELLO APP : asheriko

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Is Hillel organization anti Israel ?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 07:53:18 PM »
I don't know. You'll have to ask Chaim that.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 08:05:11 PM »
Do you ever have problems with the SOS?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »
No. Sometimes silly though but not anti-Israel.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 09:17:01 PM »
בס''ד

Hillel is absolutely anti-Israel.

Hillel for decades was connected to the Judenrat kapo traitors of Bnai Brith. Bnai Brith was formed to encourage American Jews to assimilate as much as possible.

Then in the 1990s, Hillel was taken over by the ultimate Judenrat traitor Edgar Bronfman yimach shmo. Bronfman met with the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat in the 1970s when everyone was still against this mass murderer. Bronfman called for a "Palestine" state with Jerusalem as its capital way before other traitor Jewish leaders did so. Bronfman and CBS kapo Mike Wallace also had dinner with the black Hitler Louis Farrakhan who said "I like when the Jews compare Farrakhan to Hitler. Hitler was a great man, Hitler was a very great man." Farrakhan has also said that the Jews deserve another holocaust. Bronfman offered to give Farrakhan tens of millions of dollars but their deal later fell apart.

Hillel hires legions of deformed, reconstructed and conserved "rabbis" to further confuse the already confused and assimilated American Jewish youth on college campuses. I cannot begin to describe all of the cowardly things that Hillel has done.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »
Yes, I agree with Chaim, Hillel is anti-Israel.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 12:49:02 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

That's terrible and this "organization" is no better than the Neturei Karta reshaim!