Author Topic: Ron Paul  (Read 7267 times)

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
Re: Ron Paul
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 11:27:01 PM »
My God since your all blind to it.

Ron Paul is a isolationist. Hes against Preemptive war, which guess what preemptive war stops? Nuclear bombs from being made to destroy you. Ron Paul has already said he chose the side of Hamas and Hezbollah.

"It is very clear, reading this resolution objectively, that all the terrorists are on one side and all the victims and the innocents are on the other side. I find this unfair, particularly considering the significantly higher number of civilian casualties among Lebanese civilians."

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 11:28:28 PM »
Huh?

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 12:57:30 AM »
hmmm interesting

Offline Bababooey

• New JTFer
  • Hey Bosssth!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 01:13:37 PM »
While I agree with much of Ron Paul's domestic agenda, his foreign policy agenda scares me.

He is too soft on terrorist nations like Iran, North Korea, and Syria.

I will not support a candidate who thinks that terrorist nations should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 09:31:12 PM »
Can Ron Paul really win? Does he have a snowball’s chance of becoming the next president, or are we all kidding ourselves?

At the moment, Rep. Paul’s quixotic campaign seems to be picking up steam. His recent fundraising statistics reveal a blossoming, internet-based movement that is uniting libertarians and other concerned citizens from across the political spectrum. His performance in the media has been sharp, and his organization seems to be honing its message.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/latulippe/latulippe80.html
Lew rockwell was his chief of staff who ghost wrote that article about blacks and Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 12:10:50 AM »
well look at the watergate scandal on Richard Nixon i think she is rigging the votes to be president.

While Hillary was "First Lady", she illegally spied on political opponents of hers.  She's probably spied more than Nixon ever did.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »
ron is a looser!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 12:27:42 PM »
Can Ron Paul really win? Does he have a snowball’s chance of becoming the next president, or are we all kidding ourselves?

At the moment, Rep. Paul’s quixotic campaign seems to be picking up steam. His recent fundraising statistics reveal a blossoming, internet-based movement that is uniting libertarians and other concerned citizens from across the political spectrum. His performance in the media has been sharp, and his organization seems to be honing its message.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/latulippe/latulippe80.html
Lew rockwell was his chief of staff who ghost wrote that article about blacks and Jews

Evidence to prove this?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »
cohen:  "...Evidence to prove this?..."

Since when did the majority of posters on this forum ever rely on evidence for any single thing?

Most will believe anything spoken or written.

Truth is something beyond their capabilities....they just make up their minds and then curse others, thinking they can intimidate and win arguments with uncouth threats and gutter talk.

The fact that those who have behaved as I describe above towards me (MassuhDGoodName) will not retract their slander and apologize, is proof positive that what I write above is fact.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

Since when did the majority of posters on this forum ever rely on evidence for any single thing?

Truth is something beyond their capabilities....they just make up their minds and then curse others, thinking they can intimidate and win arguments with uncouth threats and gutter talk.

The fact that those who have behaved as I describe above towards me (MassuhDGoodName) will not retract their slander and apologize, is proof positive that what I write above is fact.

Not at all, anyone can say anything and without the evidence or sources what good is it? For example I have evidence Guliiani is anti-gun, I posted the videos of him saying it himself. People keep saying he won't take my guns. I want to hear it from his own mouth and say he will not sign the assault weapon ban and actually support pro gun bills. Until then, I won't take anyones word making up excuses for the mans flaws.

I would like evidence of where the founding fathers were supportive of Jews or Israelis?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 12:43:15 AM »

MassuhDGoodName,

I'm waiting for you to respond about one of Ron Paul's recent votes in Congress. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 01:01:48 AM »
Re:  "...MassuhDGoodName, I'm waiting for you to respond about one of Ron Paul's recent votes in Congress..."

He's famous for always voting NO on every bill put before the House.

His nickname is "Dr. NO".

If it's not Constitutional, he votes NO.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2007, 01:29:09 AM »
Re:  "...MassuhDGoodName, I'm waiting for you to respond about one of Ron Paul's recent votes in Congress..."

He's famous for always voting NO on every bill put before the House.

His nickname is "Dr. NO".

If it's not Constitutional, he votes NO.

But he voted yes for that legislation.